• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Computer Chat v2.0

Years
  • Okay, so i know it isn't on anybodies mind, but i really need to know, has ANYBODY heard about jailbrealing an itouch? all i need to know is: does it send me emails about how my itouch is doing with jailbreak? because i do NOT want emails from it.

Okay, so i know it isn't on anybodies mind, but i really need to know, has ANYBODY heard about jailbrealing an itouch? all i need to know is: does it send me emails about how my itouch is doing with jailbreak? because i do NOT want emails from it.
    You won't receive any type of email at all. Which generation iPod do you have? If you have the 4G iTouch, I really do not recommend jailbreaking because it slowed my device down tremendously when I did it. Sorry.

On a separate note, did anyone know that when using Google, you can search a single website using it?

Steps:
    1) Go to https://www.google.com/
    2) Type in "site:www.examplesite.com"
    3) No quotations! Before hitting enter, press space, then type what you want to search for.

Example in attachment.
    I've known about that since 2010.. it's a great way to narrow searches down if you're really looking for something very specific.

Years
  • On a separate note, did anyone know that when using Google, you can search a single website using it?

Steps:
    1) Go to https://www.google.com/
    2) Type in "site:www.examplesite.com"
    3) No quotations! Before hitting enter, press space, then type what you want to search for.

Example in attachment.

Yea like Zach said it's pretty common knowledge, like how you can put " around words to make it search for the exact phrase instead of just the two words or put in + or a - to make it remove pages with a certain word or make sure it searches both words and not just one of them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2019
    thanks guys. your the people that when i have trouble, i should go to you.

Back