• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
Years
  • santadidit102 said:
    my hero turns up as a rug,can someone help??????????/

open up database, goto hero, and check your here's sprite.

BTW, can someone make me a sprite of this character?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/xshadow76x/trionicguy.jpg

oh and the colors, his suit and helmet should be light blue and white, his cape should be blue. do whatever for the shoes and stuff. thanks

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
  • Is there any way to get japanese characters into an rpgmaker 2003 game, without using the japanese version of the program?

プログラムの日本語版を使用しないでrpgmaker の2003 年のゲームに日本の特性を、入れるあらゆる方法があるか (sorry, I couldn't resist)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, it seems that my version can input Korean and Japanese.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Right, I kind of need help learning how to use RM2k. Is there any sort of resource like exercises or something where I can get to grips with the system by making a short game? LOL I can't even get two people to talk to each other on a field, let alone anything else with the program... help!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • OK ive used rm2k3 for like 2 years but when I download a patch
    I cant go into my battle layout screen in the database !!!

it keeps on saying : ????? 'RPG2003.EXE' ????? 0051879D ?????0000053C???????????????

PLESE HELP!!!!!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • hey, does anyone know where I can get a card game making program?
    You mean like TCG games? There's nothing specifically, you'll just need to make a CBS, I guess.

OK ive used rm2k3 for like 2 years but when I download a patch

it keeps on saying : ????? 'RPG2003.EXE' ????? 0051879D ?????0000053C???????????????

PLESE HELP!!!!!
    Ouch! I have no idea. Try reinstalling the patch?

Years
  • DarkDoom3000 said:
    OK ive used rm2k3 for like 2 years but when I download a patch

PLESE HELP!!!!!

Did you delete an image that was used in your battle layout? For example the system2 file? Because if you did, that's what is causing it

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    If that's the case, you might just be able to make a System 2 folder, as long as it's spelled exactly like that, Caps and all. That might work. If not, you might have to redownload the maker.

But if you transfer the game that you're working on to the new download, you should be fine as long as System 2 is there.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • SBaby said:
    If that's the case, you might just be able to make a System 2 folder, as long as it's spelled exactly like that, Caps and all. That might work. If not, you might have to redownload the maker.

But if you transfer the game that you're working on to the new download, you should be fine as long as System 2 is there.

or u could delete rm2k3 then re-download it

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Ive got another problem !!

I cant open my game it says " Map data broken. Cannot open this project. "

So sad.... :(

Years
  • DarkDoom3000 said:
    Ive got another problem !!

Wow.. I've had pretty much everything go wrong with my rm2k/3 but that's never happened.. What have you been doing to your project before that happened? :paranoid:
    My suggestion is to copy your entire game folder and delete a .MAP file (I think that's it..) then open rm2k/3 and try to open your game..
    Keep doing this until you find the corrupt map files, then open the 2nd copy of your game's directory and delete that map file which is corrupt. Tada :D

Years
  • DarkDoom3000 said:
    Ive got another problem !!

Did you edit anything in the folder in any way? Like for example protecting it so people couldn't open it?

Pokemon Master Joe

I am Joe the EchidnaFox!
    Years
  • Hello,I need
    Sonic the Hedgehog Chipsets
    and Charsets of the Characters in my Attachment.
    I need em' for my New Sonic Based Game
    THE LEGEND OF JOE THE ECHIDNAFOX

Years
  • I found a rather interesting tutorial today: https://www.gamingw.net/tutorials/831
    It is a pathfinding tutorial.. I know we already have an in-built one but this one can walk around a building to the door.. Quite interesting, since I thought it was impossible...
    I might attempt it at a later point in time.. I was making a runescape-type game (point, click and move) a couple of years back and this is what I couldn't accomplish

It's still rather interesting, why don't you all check it out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back