• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Phoenix316 said:
    Here's a base for a Pokedex. Use it and expand it to make a full Pokedex Provide full credit to Pokemaster_Shiny if you do use it.

And when i'm done customizing it how I want it how do I put it in my game?

Oh & how do I go on editting this?

Last edited:

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Phoenix316 said:
    Copy the files into the correct folders, ie Pictures into the picture folder. And copy the map files into your games folder.

Huh?
    More detail please.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Needed stuff

Ok, new here, signed up to ask for some stuff. Using RM2k3

Went to the Resource page(the newest one) found some stuff but not much or what I needed. Went to the old on and everything so far that I have tried to open doesn't seem to work. When I click on an attachment it just sits at a blank page and does nothin.(don't know if its my internet but the new thread with stuff were working)

I'm looking for a Saffron and Cinnibar chipsets. Not to acutally use, but to see how some stuff was put in. I'm getting stuck on doing some stuff with them. The chipset(s) for the water routes.

I've seen the Island things for XP but nothing for RM2k3.

Also where could i find FAQs or some kinda Info on doing the Battle System, Apperance(ex. ?????-10% ?????-50% ?????40%)Menu System/Computer storage and whatnot.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Um... As I asked before:

1. How do you make the script editor readable with a 15 inch screen.
    2. I need a RPGXP Cave Tileset.

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 5, 2005
    Does anyone have the FULL Kanto region mapped out that I can use in my game? I making a remake of Red and Blue.. I WILL GIVE FULL CREDIT!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    Maps

Are you asking for the actual map to the WHOLE region or maps of EVERY route and city/town???

Cause someone would prob give you the WHOLE map but really doubt anyone would give you EVERY map in the game. Thats something you'll have to do yourself like I am, either find other peoples chipsets, or make your own from scratch like me.

Ummmm, one other thing about that, why are you gonna remake a game of something that you don't know what it looks like??????

Where can I find maps ripped from Gold/Silver so that I don't have to go through and do it. IF, I have to rip myself, could someone give me a save file where I got fly and can go EVERYWHERE in the game?

Ok, new here, signed up to ask for some stuff. Using RM2k3

Went to the Resource page(the newest one) found some stuff but not much or what I needed. Went to the old on and everything so far that I have tried to open doesn't seem to work. When I click on an attachment it just sits at a blank page and does nothin.(don't know if its my internet but the new thread with stuff were working)

I'm looking for a Saffron and Cinnibar chipsets. Not to acutally use, but to see how some stuff was put in. I'm getting stuck on doing some stuff with them. The chipset(s) for the water routes.

I've seen the Island things for XP but nothing for RM2k3.

Also where could i find FAQs or some kinda Info on doing the Battle System, Apperance(ex. ?????-10% ?????-50% ?????40%)Menu System/Computer storage and whatnot.

Thanks

Still need help /\

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    If you want to view the maps from Gold/Silver use GoldMap (you can find in the hacking section)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back