• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Rescources

Ok what do you think is better

• rpg maker 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rpg maker 2000

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • rpg maker 2003

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • sphere

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Here's all the pokemon FR LG Trainer and pokemon
    front pics. I didn't have time to convert them so they
    are RM2K/3 compatible.

Years
  • Sorry DM, I don't think that's possible. He sent me about 400 files in 2 or 3 zip folders VIA msn.. I already had most of them but the F/R ones were really good!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Does anyone know where i can get the pokemon battle system for rpg 2k3 because it is the only area i have no idea what i need to do. If someone could leave a link, pm me or send it on msn i will be sure to include you in the credits and in the game. i hope someone can help.

Years
  • The pokemon Battle system is not ready to be given out yet, we may give it out at a later date, but not yet. We havent even completed our game yet. Hold you horses people

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • OK, i have a problem. I am editing sprites using mspaint but when i try to import them into the charsets on rpg2k3 i get an error saying 'invalid color depth.' What do i do to fix this?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Go to file> Save As...

From the drop down menue at the bottom select 256-Color Bitmap. Make sure it is not anything higher, like 24-bit. Save it and import it and it should work.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • anybody know where i can get some pokemon sounds to download? i tried vgmusic.com but i could only play them online because i am not able to 'save target as...' on my comp for some reason

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • If you can't save target as... maybe you can play it and stick a microphone next to your speakers, or maybe you can ctrl-click (for macs) or try taking music from other games. You can use the music in my game, Lunar.

Years
  • hey, how do i make a menu like in pokemon?, i tried using a site to help me but its too confusing, and when i tried using the one from pokemon liquid, it wouldnt work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back