• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Rescources

Ok what do you think is better

• rpg maker 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rpg maker 2000

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • rpg maker 2003

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • sphere

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • For anyone that wants to replace those weird symbols (the $ strings) in the game, i was playing around with the RPG_RT.exe and made these

NOTE: If you want to use it in your game you will need ResHacker to insert it into the RPG_RT.exe file
    EDIT: It has to be bitmap in order for it to work

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • looking for a chipset for the Routes and must contain at least one building and ledges, i don't really feel like doing them all myself.

Years
  • in rbgy series it wasnt ash and gary, it was just the same story but of course with you, and your rival. you name them and everything, but it follows the whole ash story pretty much. but its not actually him.

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    How do you change layers in Animget?
    You dont change layers in Animget you do it on the emulator, for VisualboyAdvance you press ctrl + number

EDIT: For anyone that needs a charset of the male hero in Fire Red / Leaf Green i ripped it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Okay here is my custom made Mew and Mewtwo title for any pokemon game your going to make. Aww dang i made the post before i was about to put the picture cause i thot i loaded it anyways i cant upload it so the way to get it is thru my aim or msn.

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    I think these have been asked for, so here they are!

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • You put it in the Battle folder

I don't have the chipset on this computer, sorry. Maybe when I get to the other one...

Alright, here's another contribution. I drew this Hiro charset by myself totaly original. I just made it for Lunar. You can use it so long as you add me to the credits :D

Running, biking, jumping, and fishing to come!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back