• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Rescources

Ok what do you think is better

• rpg maker 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rpg maker 2000

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • rpg maker 2003

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • sphere

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
    are you trying to record a whats on the screen on a ROM hack, or an RM2k3 game?

For ROMs, i suggest VisualBoyAdvance, and its under File\Screen capture...

For an RM2k3 game, open it, get to the part where to record, and press Print Screen(or sometimes F13) which is next to the Scroll Lock key. Exit the game, open up Paint or whatever graphics program you use and paste the image.

:D

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    For on screen video capture:
    1) Get a small freeware video capture utility... a google search should suffice. I find these don't work very well because the computer becomes laggy and the video is choppy.
    2) Use Animget to take tons of screenshots. Then compile the jpeg frames into an avi file. Try Videomach, that should do the job nicely. Sorry I don't have a URL onhand...

Years
    PatsRule1223 said:
    Thanks DM31, I still need Gary though... Anyone know where to find one?

I dont think there is a Faceset for Gary, i guess you'll have to compile one yourself if you want to have a Gary faceset in your game.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    sharpedo wanted char sprites of the female character from fire red fishing/surfing,

Sorry, but I don't have the female version, only ash and gary who fish/surf

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Hm, what kind of resources do you guys want in terms of Pok?mon? I started an RM2K section on my site TPP, but there's only a couple of Anime facesets there at the moment (and title/gameover screens).

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    More requests... Does anyone know where I can find...

Birch: NEVER MIND
    Pokemon Cries (The sounds they make when they first appear in R/S/FR/LG)
    Pokemon Back Pictures: NEVER MIND

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I now have the back pictures (thnx Darkmage), so now I only need the sounds and Birch Charset.
    EDIT TWO: Got Birch, now only need cries.

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Here's the birch charset and I don't have any pokemon cries sorry. Ok if anyone wants charsets, chipsets and even battle animations ripped from R/S or Fr/Lg give me a yell and I will get strait to it. Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    I made a personal charset for myself, you can use it, you can use it, as long aso i do get credit, but it would be nice if you tell me that your using it, so i know.

No extra poses, might make those later.

EDIT: Noticed a bug, so I fixed it.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Avatar, I edited my Hiro sprite to have similar colors that you have. Does this look more GBA-ish? I even changed the bg color to match yours so I can compare easier :) Does this look better?

Last edited:
    Years
    DarkMage31 said:
    Avatar, I edited my Hiro sprite to have similar colors that you have. Does this look more GBA-ish? I even changed the bg color to match yours so I can compare easier :) Does this look better?

I dont see it, did you attach it?
    If so, try attaching it again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back