• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports General Sports Chat. All Sports Welcome

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
You can discuss any sport at all here! And I used to roller skate as a kid. It's really fun! You should definitely try it.

I don't really know if its a good idea for me at this point. I may not have good co-ordenation for it (i am autistic and on many meds...). I do enjoy hearing that its a sport that can be easily picked up at any age, though. Thats interesting to me xD

Seeing stuff on how it worked on youtube was also pretty neat. How you have to bend your knees and form a v-shape. I still remember that :3

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Hello, let's try to see if this thread gets active once again. Though, I'm not a huge sports follower, huge events like World Cups get me. Does anyone find the following relevant? Would love to see it in Galar.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back