• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 - Drawoff!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Erm, I was just wondering, how much longer do we have to have the drawing in by?
    I won't be getting my tablet until mid-afternoon tomorrow (GMT), so I may struggle to have my drawing in on time. >_<;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    I was trying to enter but I can't post a picture because I haven't made 15 posts.... :( The ones I see on here are really great though.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Novastar- Thanks for helping me out there!
    My entry is of pokabu using flamethrower
    Generation 5 - Drawoff!
    It would have looked better but I had to take the picture using my dsi so it messed it up a little bit.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Here's mine. "/ I drew Kibago in my own style, since I really can't draw things with short stubby legs and short arms. I have no scanner, so I took it on my phone which obvs ruined the quality..

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Omg Emma that is amazing. I'm getting afraid now I really want to advance on but. So. Many. Good. Drawings. Dx

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Novastar- Thanks for helping me out there!
    My entry is of pokabu using flamethrower
    View attachment 56011
    It would have looked better but I had to take the picture using my dsi so it messed it up a little bit.

My wargle had the same problem. :)

Here's mine. "/ I drew it in my own style, since I really can't draw things with short stubby legs and short arms. I have no scanner, so I took it on my phone which obvs ruined the quality..

Spoiler:

Wow. That's amazing.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Here's my Submissiooonn. ;o Forgot to say I was participating. >:

Featuring : Kurumiru :O

Spoiler:

Years
    Emma, your Kibago is wonderful!
    Good luck!

Here is my entry; the Victory Pokémon, Victini. I must say, it's quite fun to draw! Took me a bit to get the lower torso right; however, I'm quite happy how the little fellow came out! This little guy took me about a good hour, hope you all like. Tsutarja.. is an unloved Smugleaf; I'll get to lovin' on him in Photoshop! Now.. time for a Zoroark Pokéhumanification!

Spoiler:

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
    Well I'm not sure if this is ok but I edited my other picture. Just made the shading more pronounced and added a background.
    Spoiler:

Sorry that it's yellowish, it's from my lights, as apposed to the other one which was natural light. :\

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Emma, your Kibago is wonderful!
    Good luck!

Here is my entry; the Victory Pokémon, Victini. I must say, it's quite fun to draw! Took me a bit to get the lower torso right; however, I'm quite happy how the little fellow came out! This little guy took me about a good hour, hope you all like. Tsutarja.. is an unloved Smugleaf; I'll get to lovin' on him in Photoshop! Now.. time for a Zoroark Pokéhumanification!

Spoiler:

Hello you. I love Victini.
    These are all making mine look terrible.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wow I can't believe this has been so popular. XD;

Kay I'll update the first post with round 1 entries later and, in about 24 hours or so, remember to check back to see if you progressed to round 2!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ^ Considering I'm the supervisor/host, it would be wise to include 4 words in your post, as per PC's rules.

IceFireLighnting

I could've been better, but I took it with my phone, crappy camera, that junk. I know it's not good, but hey, this is all for fundamoondo. Uh, hope I...win?:surprised:

Attachments

• Generation 5 - Drawoff!
      0813001811.jpg
      19 KB · Views: 30
    Back