• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation I Evolution Family Pokémon of the Day #3: Venusaur

Do you think that Venusaur is your favorite Pokémon?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    What's happening with you guys? Here is the 3rd favoritable Generation I Evolution Family Pokémon of the Day:
    Generation I Evolution Family Pokémon of the Day #3: Venusaur

Venusaur
    Venusaur is a Grass/Poison-type Seed Pokémon.
    It is 6'07" tall.
    It weighs 220.5 lbs.
    It has a gender ratio of 7 males to 1 female.
    It activates its Overgrow ability.

Please let me whether or not you think it's your favorite Pkémon in your vote, thanks.

Years
    I always liked the starters evolution and I remember using Venusaur alot on my team.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It is a surprisingly useful Pokémon in Kanto, mostly because of an abundance of Trainers, especially Hikers and Swimmers that utilise Water, Ground and Rock-types.

Razor Leaf was dope in Gen I because of the busted crit mechanics.

In X & Y, it was my Kanto Starter of choice because of the new Fairy-typing at the time. Poison Powder or Toxic + Venoshock is a lethal combo that hits like a truck if the enemy can be poisoned.

In Sword & Shield, it can apparently learn Weather Ball and Earth Power, giving it some gnarly coverage in Sun Teams.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    If I could pick just one out of all Pokémon, it would be Bulbasaur. I'd evolve into this absolute beauty!

Years
    I like Venusaur, although by no means is it my favourite. It doesn't have the most creative design, in my opinion. It's really just an overweight version of Bulbasaur with a flower on its back.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    As much as I love Venusaur, I think I like Ivysaur a little more.

Back