• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Generations Episode 14 released

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Spoiler:

Ahem.

I really liked this episode because I loved the scene and characters they chose to portray from the games!! Definitely one of my favorite episodes so far!! Can't wait for next week, I hope it's just as good as the last number of episodes (if not better)!!!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • This week's episode came earlier than expected (it's always on a Friday). And yet again, they show a scene we've already saw in the games but changed completely.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    I'm guessing they did the episode early this week because of the holiday weekend. Really great effects in this episode, the sequences in the beginning looked amazing.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • This week's episode came earlier than expected (it's always on a Friday). And yet again, they show a scene we've already saw in the games but changed completely.
    I think they released it early due to Thanksgiving. Kinda nice considering a lot of people might be busy for a few days.

Back