• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Genesect: When will it be its turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Well, I was thinking of making both an in-game event, much like Victini (using the Liberty Ticket to catch it).
    I wouldn't want it to be an event in a shop... In my country, there's no such thing as GameStop, Toys R Us and other toy stores in America. If there was one, they wouldn't sell anything Pokemon-related. Most people who play Pokemon in my country use flash carts to do so.
    For the release times, maybe when the third version of Generation 5 is announced/when it has been finished...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    never
    But seriously, if they just revealed Keldeo, it'll probably be soon.
    That's just a wild guess, though.

It'll be a store event, most likely. If there will be a wifi giveout, it'll probably be after the store event. See most of the 4th Gen events for what I mean.
    Also, I'm sure they'll give Meloetta Relic Song. It just makes sense!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well if this is true then it seems like Meloetta is going to only be featured in a short
    https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
    Wow two hidden pokemon revealed in one movie...so that must mean Genesect comes next!

Holy wow. o_O They really are rushing to get everything ou--hey you know, since BW 2 = sequel, it could mean that Meloetta and Keldeo are released on both BW and BW 2 due to still having the coding. Hmmmm!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    All we'll have of Meoletta is that mini-movie and the final movie will focus on Genesect. Or if there's meant to be 4, a Dragon Trio movie then Genesect. But Genesect is related to Team Plasma so that might be an Anime thing instead.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well the formes are in this movie (15) so that leaves 16 for Genosect's release. Or maybe it's released earlier...I really didn't expect Meloetta to be revealed so early so Genosect might come earlier than expected.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Genesect is going to be out next year. Literally a year from now is the best bet. Then after that we will start seeing Gen VI Pokémon in the anime and movies, like they have for Gen III and IV!

Years
    i have to agree very soon! the last generations secret pokemon seemed to come out little by little and gen V seems to be progressing quite quickly....anyone else kinda feeling this or is it just me?

blue

gucci
    Years
    I can see Genesect being in an event in the R/S remakes as did Arceus in HGSS. I think there will be a 16th/17th movie depending on the date and time of year which will feature either Latios, Latias & Genesect or Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza & Genesect.. I'd love for that to happen.

Years
    Maybe Genesect itself will have part of the main story in BW2?

Maybe, failing the whole Reshiram/Zekrom plan, Ghetsis and the remaining goons of Plasma try artificially create a new powerful Pokémon by combining machine and fossil remains? It breaks free a la Mewtwo since villains never learn, and you're left to catch it.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Unless they are going to unveil a 16th movie between now and June then I highly doubt it, Legendaries like Genesect usually appear in movies.

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I hope Genesect is released as an event like Shaymin was in Platinum was it? You get a letter of some sort via WIFI and travel to the location where an event takes place. I do hope its in B2/W2 though.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I hope Genesect is released as an event like Shaymin was in Platinum was it? You get a letter of some sort via WIFI and travel to the location where an event takes place. I do hope its in B2/W2 though.

Shaymin was in D/P too.

I doubt Genesect will get an in-game event in any game. It seems like Jirachi to me in the way it will be used in game. Will get a movie, a special, or something and be given out over Wi-Fi.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I can see Genesect being in an event in the R/S remakes as did Arceus in HGSS. I think there will be a 16th/17th movie depending on the date and time of year which will feature either Latios, Latias & Genesect or Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza & Genesect.. I'd love for that to happen.

I don't think Genesect will have a big role in the R/S remakes mainly because it was Team Plasma that altered it and whatnot. I do think the 16th movie will star Genesect though, because well, there isn't much else it can have as the main star.

Victini

I don't see Genesect really becoming a movie Pokemon...

I-It's all because of that relation to Team Plasma... I don't think any Teams have appeared in movies with the exception of Team Rocket... But it's very possible they may pull Team Plasma into the movie to explain Genesect's production! It'll be similar to a Mewtwo type of thing I bet!

As for the games... it'll probably just follow reveal as the movie comes up... so we may not see Genesect until a while after the 15th movie appears in the theatres or next year... Most Pokemon left unrevealed appear in a very short preview of the next movie... Victini did that after the Zoroark movie aired, no? It came in a short 15 second preview when the movie finished up in the theatres...

But the Movie 14 game reveal for Victini didn't happen until a year later. The same may go for Genesect. ^^

Jak

daяk εco frεak
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    I already got two from that GTS glitch, so I don't care much. But anyway, I think it'll be announced later in the year. Perhaps after the release of B2W2 in Japan, but before it in other countries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back