• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gengar or Mismagius?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • So out of which two main ghost type pokemon; one from Gen I - Gengar and one from Gen IV - Mismagius rains supreme? Is it the Ghastly Gengar or The Magical yet dreadful Mismagius?

Gengar or Mismagius?
    VS
    Gengar or Mismagius?
    =

nm legend

Years
  • are you serious? Gengar all the way....even though mismagius is pretty cool too.....they make a great couple...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I actually like Mismagius better. I don't really use ghost Pokémon much, but I have tried both and found Mismagius to be more fun. I like its design better too.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Gengar.

Simple, Powerful, epic... the list goes on...

As for Mismagius... Can't think of anything xD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • While both of them have their uses, Gengar gets my vote because it can use Focus Blast without relying on Hidden Power to deal with Rocks/Steels. It also looks creepy, but in a good way. Mismagius' cry freaked me out.

Years
  • I go for Gengar. I am no fan of Mismagius.
    The only thing I always thought was regrettable was that you must trade haunter to get a gengar :(

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Gengar. Not much of a Mismagius fan.
    Gengar, however, I loved since I first saw the cute little thing. I mean ..just look at it.

Nekomata

Neko
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2013
    Mismagius is my favorite Pokemon... so the answer is pretty easy for me. I learned to love it when I used one in my Pearl team. Good Speed, Sp. Def. and Sp. Atk. (Or at least mine), good moves, etc.

I know it's not to par with Gengar, but Gengar is way too overused.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I do think that both are pretty cool pokemon, however, I'd have to go with Gengar on this one, simply because I think that it's design and fighting abilities are a bit better than Mismagius.

Jubi

Leafy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    I like 'em both, but I think I'd have to say I like Gengar more for battling, and Mismagius more for looks...

I guess my vote will go to Froslass.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    lol i just used forslass in battle him guy above lol

and gengar is better b/c it has better moves / better stats/ and easier ot evolve

Back