• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Genocide and Crack

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    e_____e

It's 3AM in the morning, I'm tired, kinda bored, and I've been working on some sprites all day.

So yeah, I figured I'd show them to ya ^-^

Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack

Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack

They're all for some sprite comic I have in mind, centred around Drifloon (cause they're cool <3) but we'll see if I pull it off XD;
    Out of them all, only the Charizard is not scratch, since that was taking too much time, so I just recoloured a Yellow sprite to my liking.
    I decided to keep them all fairly simple as well, as you can see.

Genocide and Crack

The awakened form of Priscilla from Claymore. You people should all totally read it.

A couple of trainers.
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack

A few avatars.
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack

And now, some older stuff to show for the sake of it.

Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack

Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack

Genocide and Crack

[BOTH INCOMPLETE]
    Gangsta Mario | Pimp Luigi

Genocide and Crack

Genocide and Crack

-c+c please, it's appreciated-

Last edited:

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • These are amazing, the amount of detail you put in your scratches is amazing... Not really much to crit on, except the Pikakip's mouth is a bit strange.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    OMG.They are awesome.As expected from a PA Mod.
    I wanna start to learn how to sprite after seeing your fairy tail sprites..
    Natsu and Lucy are pretty detailed but then Happy's wings are invisible.And is the last one Erza? I'm not sure
    I also love the frolass(sp?) pokefan sprite. It also look japanese cuz it's kinda like kimono too.

I wonder if there are ways to make the white invisible transparent too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well, I'm not much of a pixel artist, so I can't give a detailed critique or anything, but those are awesome Ray. <3 The Shedinja is the best of the new stuff, I'd say.

I remember the Froslass sprite from when you first did it, it's still as awesome as ever. :D
    hehehe thanks Audy, it's nice to know that you like them ^-^

These are amazing, the amount of detail you put in your scratches is amazing... Not really much to crit on, except the Pikakip's mouth is a bit strange.
    It's cause detail is important; I feel it ups the quality a whole lot. But thanks for your comment ^^ Pikakips mouth probably looks strange thanks to the oversized electric pouches right? XD

OMG.They are awesome.As expected from a PA Mod.
    I wanna start to learn how to sprite after seeing your fairy tail sprites..
    Natsu and Lucy are pretty detailed but then Happy's wings are invisible.And is the last one Erza? I'm not sure
    I also love the frolass(sp?) pokefan sprite. It also look japanese cuz it's kinda like kimono too.

I wonder if there are ways to make the white invisible transparent too.
    Oh hush, I'm not that awesome ^-^;

Them Fairy Tail sprites are recolours/splices really, so yeah. They were fun to do, so I should probably get back to doing more of them. Happy doesn't have wings though, but it seems like something I should put in aye? ... lol "Aye." And yeah, that's Erza. I guess she doesn't really look like her (iirc I completed that sprite before her first appearance in colour XD)

hehehe thanks, I intended it to be that way.

Oh there is, I just didn't want to, since it make a black background when I copy the image from the browser, and I hate that XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Those are really great Amachi. Um, there isn't much critisizm to say but the Pikakip and the Azurill look a little difformed. The Marley sprite looks good but you should make it like an actual trainer sprite. Keep it up ;)

Years
  • e_____e

It's 3AM in the morning, I'm tired, kinda bored, and I've been working on some sprites all day.

So yeah, I figured I'd show them to ya ^-^

Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack

Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack
    Genocide and Crack

-c+c please, it's appreciated-

Somehow I don't like thier outlines. They're all black. Were you trying to do a revamp? The sading however is pretty good. I like your work. It has awsome shades. Pikakip is cute. ^^ Nice job.

~A.R

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Those are really great Amachi. Um, there isn't much critisizm to say but the Pikakip and the Azurill look a little difformed. The Marley sprite looks good but you should make it like an actual trainer sprite. Keep it up ;)
    Well, Pikakip is a freak, seriously XD With Azurill I wanted to make it cute(er), so I emphasised some features.

and uhhh, that Marley is a trainer sprite, D/P style XD;

Thanks~

Somehow I don't like thier outlines. They're all black. Were you trying to do a revamp? The sading however is pretty good. I like your work. It has awsome shades. Pikakip is cute. ^^ Nice job.

~A.R
    Nah, I decided to keep it simple and cartoony for when I eventually decide to work more poses (if ever XD). No, I wasn't trying to de a revamp, otherwise I'd actually do it right XD

Thanks ^^ Pikakip is kinda freaky though, you gotta admit that XD

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • those newest ones are flawless. i wish i had the skill to sprite in such small dimensions with such detail.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Well, Pikakip is a freak, seriously XD With Azurill I wanted to make it cute(er), so I emphasised some features.

and uhhh, that Marley is a trainer sprite, D/P style XD;
    Doesn't really look like the D/P trainer sprites you encounter in the game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    those newest ones are flawless. i wish i had the skill to sprite in such small dimensions with such detail.
    heh, well I never quite saw my work that way. Thanks a lot dude, I appreciate the comment ^^

Personally I think I'm just picky XD;
    Doesn't really look like the D/P trainer sprites you encounter in the game.
    How so? the shading is right, and colours are similar, the proportions are correct as well. I ain't all that happy with the legs (I just found some odd coloured pixels there as well XD), but yeah, what do you think is wrong with it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    I think the pose is wrong with Marley. I think it should look like this:
    Genocide and Crack
    In marley form. Other than that you're sprites are terrific.

Meh

I'm back and a lot wiser.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    I really like the sprites. i think the masquerain one is best. it shows the Pokemon in a whole new perspective.
    Nice work.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I like the design of the sprites, especially the Charizard one. And the Pikakip, just as awesome.

But jumpluff = <3

I lol at that Froslass girl.

-shot-

Keep up the good work, dude. XD
    How dare you lol at my Froslass girl ;;

But thanks dude, I'm glad you like them ^^
    I think the pose is wrong with Marley. I think it should look like this:
    Genocide and Crack
    In marley form. Other than that you're sprites are terrific.

But that'd be like a recolour. And besides, such a pose doesn't suit a gothic lolita such as Marley - I prefer my scratch sprite ^^ But thanks anyway.

I really like the sprites. i think the masquerain one is best. it shows the Pokemon in a whole new perspective.
    Nice work.
    Technically, it is a different perspective XD; - I grabbed the pose off a TCG card. But thanks ^^

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Your sprites are very well done, I espiacilly like the Crystal sprite.
    The shading are also done very well.

~Celebi

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • These are totally awezome! you put in alot-o detail in your scratches and te charizard is simply amazing,too! Nothing much to really critizise on but the Pikakip's mouth is wack and the masquerain look more like a spearow/bird type. anyways good luck with your sprite making and the comic ;p

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • The first few Pokemon sprites are done very well, the way you did them without using much shading or alot of different colours is good. That means if you can do them with more colours they'd be amazing.

Good luck on the rest of them ;).

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks for the comments people, they're appreciated. Sorry I haven't responded faster, but I was waiting till I completed another sprite.

NarutoX: Simple comments such as your aren't permitted in this section. Sure, it's nice of you to comment, but since it isn't constructive it doesn't really help me ^^;

Crashink: hehe I like your logic there. More colours just gets really confusing and at times, can be quite messy. And it's only really suited for larger pieces anyway - smaller sprites such as the above don't really need so many colours.

So yeah, I mentioned a new sprite, and here it is.
    Genocide and Crack

The main character of the comic (if I ever decide to do it - I really need to get to work on backgrounds or something). She's dressed in her pyjama's, and appears that way for most of the comic, if not all of it. Long story, you might here it later :P Anyway, she doesn't have a name, and I don't think I'll give her one. I'm pretty happy with the sprite as well, since I've never been all that happy with my ability to draw people (hence the oversized head 8D).

C+C please, no matter how nitpicky it is XD;

Back