• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Genshin Impact

serene sejal

Flowing life
Years
  • Speaking of Albedo, I heard he's a solid support character. As much as people meme-d him for his portable-elevator-disguised-as-an-elemental-skill, the general consensus seems to be that he's top-tier material or close to it. The introduction video Mihoyo put out about him was also pretty funny. With Genshin, the more I play it, the more I realize that it's really the artifacts that make or break a character... And it doesn't help that good artifacts are hard to come by... But I guess sticking all ATK% pieces to my DPS characters has gotten me this far, so keep those sucky artifacts along with the occasional good artifact comin' lol.
    Albedo is seriously awesome. He is very amazing and I didn't expect that from him. After seeing his gameplay I tried for him but no luck and so I didn't get him. I have Zhongli though and I am super proud to have Zhongli though he is common. Indeed the introduction video was pretty funny and many didn't want him iirc but then he became really famous and needed by many. I don't have much idea about Albedo. I guess giving him defense artifacts helps him. That's what I observed. My friend has Albedo with defense artifacts and does 7k to 14k damage and whereas my other friend has attack artifacts doing 2k to 6k damage. Even after this I am not Albedo user so well that's all I can say with my observations.

Fischl is one of my best too, and I love her a lot! Pretty much always have her on my team. And grinding with friends definitely seems so much better, eventually I'll play with some others I know who are also in the NA server. so much to dooo

lmao, this makes me even more jelly of anyone who got him D: oh well, as someone with Venti (he's my favorite), I can't complain.

Fischl is indeed awesome. She is pretty strong and due to her I started liking archery. Yea grinding with friends is easy, fun and it reduces the time taken too. I do my daily commissions too with my friends and the treasure hunt even is more fun with friends too. I find them first and then the co-op challenge. The 3 Abyss mages co-op challenge was pretty difficult but I like these challenges. They are super fun.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I went crazy the last week trying to catch up with Lantern Rite before the free 4 star characters go away. Went from rank 13 to 25, and am currently going through the rite tales (almost done with second set ahhh) until I have a high enough rank to claim my bean Chongyun. <3

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Chongyun is an amazing guy, he's also got the best idle animation imo...
    The Lantern rite version of Liyue Harbor looked amazing, it's sad to see it empty now. Overall, the Lantern Rite was a bunch of fetch quests in the name of festive spirit, but I did like the Theatre Mechanicus event; gave me some time to enjoy with my sister.

Oh, coming to the heat of the matter:

The Hu Tao banner will be up from March 3, will you be rolling?
    (I have joined the zero primogem gang :') I don't expect to roll anytime soon)

Years
  • I've got enough to guarantee a Hu Tao so I'll get her and use her in like a month or so once Ganyu's friendship is maxed. I've maxed out the friendship on 8 characters now, I'm probably going to get the 16 friendship achievement before I get the 800 ley lines achievement. The Hoyolab website updated so you can see the artifacts, weapons and constellations of characters. Ganyu is really strong, after I built her I was able to go from 6/9 stars on Floor 12 to 9/9 stars, took a few hours to get them though. The Geovishap chamber is pretty rough if you don't have shield characters built, Zhongli makes at least one of the sides a joke though.

The Lantern event started off with a lot of potential but overall fell flat. Just looking forward to a new sub-area or region a few updates down the road. I chose Ningguang for my freebie to get her to C2, its super good especially with Zhongli who has no trouble building energy when paired with her.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • 0_0
    How do you do that?! I've just managed to max out Jean's friendship, and haven't even done 300 Ley Lines. I didn't even finish Floor 9 yet XD
    I have Xinyan as a burst DPS in one of my teams, so looks like half problem solved. Have to use Albedo efficiently then.

And yeah, it could have been better. The decorations were pretty great, but the overall gameplay material wasn't very appreciable.

Years
  • It takes about two months of using a team of four for every daily and domain to get their friendship maxed, I think you get more companionship exp at higher domain levels.

Years
  • Wow, maxing friendship seems incredibly slow... sadly I'm still a ways away since I only got back to playing recently, and can't always do my full list of dailies. Having a lot of fun still though! Just hit AR27. Kind of struggling to beat some of the bosses to ascend my characters from 40 to 50 (did Venti and Fischl, but haven't had much luck with Kaeya and Zhongli) but hopefully I'll get there soon. Hoping to get AR30 within the next two weeks.

I'll pull for Hu Tao! Right now I'm still so used to using Amber as my flame, and think I'd prefer to try someone else. Have Xiangling but I just haven't adjusted to using her yet. Doubt I'll get Hu Tao with the paultry amount of primogems I have lol, but one can hope.

Years
  • The new update being Venti and Childe is good for me because I already have both, I'm happy to just wait for Rosaria to appear in the shop or off-rate. Looks like it will be another small update so hopefully the one afterwards has a new sub-area to explore. I got Hu Tao and had spare primo so I got Wolf's Gravestone as well since I figured that I'd have at least an entire update to save up again.

Years
  • Venti is coming home this time. I'm just 10 rolls away from the pity and I haven't spent the Lantern Rite primogems.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Venti is coming home this time. I'm just 10 rolls away from the pity and I haven't spent the Lantern Rite primogems.

I'm about twenty-ish rolls from pity, and since we'll get primogems even in the Windblume festival I think I'll nab Childe.
    Hope you enjoy Venti!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'm just waiting to see which of the rerun banners will have Razor on them and gonna spam that one. I got Venti, don't much care if I get Childe or not (but did get a refinement 4 Rust ready for him either way) but I have been wanting the wolf boy since game release and I STILL haven't pulled him. I stopped playing around the time the Klee banner was half done and didn't pick it back up until the tail end of the Albedo banner (who I went for and got <3).
    So whichever new banner has Razor, I'll most likely get the 5 star twice before I see hide or tail of wolf babby-boi. It's what happened with Diona on the Xiao banner.

Years
  • Having Venti back is great for the many people I know who wanted him!! Maybe I'll pull more too, to get his constellation up. He's my favorite hehe. But atm I mostly want to just pull one Childe so I can finally have him. Not too interested in Rosaria's design, so I'll definitely pass on her. Ganyu is my ideal cryo.

Been really having fun playing Bennett lately. Finally found the pyro character I clicked with enough to replace Amber. He's so good! \o/

I'm just waiting to see which of the rerun banners will have Razor on them and gonna spam that one. I got Venti, don't much care if I get Childe or not (but did get a refinement 4 Rust ready for him either way) but I have been wanting the wolf boy since game release and I STILL haven't pulled him. I stopped playing around the time the Klee banner was half done and didn't pick it back up until the tail end of the Albedo banner (who I went for and got <3).
    So whichever new banner has Razor, I'll most likely get the 5 star twice before I see hide or tail of wolf babby-boi. It's what happened with Diona on the Xiao banner.

hnnng jelly, I wanted Albedo but never got him

Years
  • I am finally gonna post in this thread after months of thinking about it. x_x

As I'm typing this I'm waiting for my game to update on my PS4 with bated breath. ;-; I will definitely pull Venti. My main is Beidou and I also run Diluc and Xiao as DPSes. Other characters I have raised so far are Albedo, Diona, Xiangling, Barbara, and most recently Bennett. I need to find a weapon for either him or Albedo since they're both competing for Festering Desire right now. Artifact grinding is a pain and I've finally gotten to the point I may run low on exp books, weapon enhancement crystals, and mora. I have so many characters I still want to raise (Mona, Fischl, Ningguang, Sucrose, Xinqiu) but not enough resources to go around...

I really need to get around to doing the rest of the character story quests I have piled up but I've finished all of the Archon quests that are currently available. I've found all the oculi but still need to complete the Dragonspine crimson thingy.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am finally gonna post in this thread after months of thinking about it. x_x

As I'm typing this I'm waiting for my game to update on my PS4 with bated breath. ;-; I will definitely pull Venti. My main is Beidou and I also run Diluc and Xiao as DPSes. Other characters I have raised so far are Albedo, Diona, Xiangling, Barbara, and most recently Bennett. I need to find a weapon for either him or Albedo since they're both competing for Festering Desire right now. Artifact grinding is a pain and I've finally gotten to the point I may run low on exp books, weapon enhancement crystals, and mora. I have so many characters I still want to raise (Mona, Fischl, Ningguang, Sucrose, Xinqiu) but not enough resources to go around...

I really need to get around to doing the rest of the character story quests I have piled up but I've finished all of the Archon quests that are currently available. I've found all the oculi but still need to complete the Dragonspine crimson thingy.

Resources are so difficult for me to get with the resin cap limits. People were definitely right when they said you can't raise everyone, and doing so would be a huge waste. :( Good luck!! Did you get Venti?

I'm currently trying to get Barbara from 50 to 60 and Oceanid fights are suddenly being a huge pain. It was so easy when it was lv. 41 but now the boss is 50 and I lose like 70% of the time. I have no idea why this is so....difficult compared to every other boss right now lol. "Get a healer" people say, except the whole reason I'm here is to train my healer......

Hangout events are soo cute. Working through Chongyun's routes now. <3

Years
  • I'm playing on mobile and as much as I enjoy it, it overheats my cpu so quickly ;_; So far I've only just received Amber who I like because she is bunny.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I've played this weeks ago and while I can see the appeal, the controls using mouse and keyboard are incredibly awkward and I'd love to use a controller but it sadly doesn't like to detect it. Plus, cannot even change the camera to inverse so I'm probs not gonna touch it for a while so alas.

Years
  • This update is kind of sleeper so I'm just gonna work on my artifacts and stuff for a month, I wasn't going to be pulling on either rate up this update but I'll pull for the Cryo girl in the leaks for next update. Next update is probably going to be kind of sleeper as well unless the housing system has a lot of depth. It should come with some new abyss floors so that'll be interesting at least.

Years
  • Resources are so difficult for me to get with the resin cap limits. People were definitely right when they said you can't raise everyone, and doing so would be a huge waste. :( Good luck!! Did you get Venti?

I'm currently trying to get Barbara from 50 to 60 and Oceanid fights are suddenly being a huge pain. It was so easy when it was lv. 41 but now the boss is 50 and I lose like 70% of the time. I have no idea why this is so....difficult compared to every other boss right now lol. "Get a healer" people say, except the whole reason I'm here is to train my healer......

Hangout events are soo cute. Working through Chongyun's routes now. <3
    I did get Venti but I had to spend $99.
    I really hope we get the new region sometime this year because exploration was my favorite part of this game and I don't have much left and am finally starting to kinda burn out of the game after half a year. I guess I could finally try tackling Spiral Abyss but... eugh. This update was pretty cute and although I didn't particularly enjoy the grind at least there wasn't ten million NPC quests like Lantern Rite. I still need to try out the Hangout events... Also I'm begging Mihoyo for some Beidou content be it in a future quest or even Hangout event pls. ;-;

I showed this on the Discord a while back but everyone look at my adorable Baron Bunny plush.
    732057425342889994.gif

Spoiler:

Back