• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

get hit by 'Bolt Strike' or 'Blue Flare'?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • if you were found guilty of a crime (maybe involving a Zekrom and a Reshiram) and the sentence was to get hit by either one of these attacks and were promised the worst that'll happen is you'll be knocked out, they would make sure you wouldn't die, but you had your choice, let Zekrom hit you, or let Reshiram hit you with the signature attack,... which one would be your choice...

if I had my choice.... I would allow the Zekrom to be used to serve my sentence...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd rather get hit by Bolt Strike because there may be an off-chance that I might survive the attack without too much trouble. That, and being burned by blue flames might end up killing me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Bolt Strike because you would have 0.001% to survive like some people get hit by lightnings and survive.But Blue Flare would be deadly.You don't see many people surviving a fire,much less a blue fire(blue=hotter).

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I can't deal with burns, so I'm going with Bolt Strike.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I think I'd rather be hit by Zekrom than Reshiram. Lightning is fast and feels like being hit with a gigantic hammer, but fire is slow and very painful, and creates wounds and blisters. If it would only knock me out, I'd rather make it fast with electricity.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    besides as someone else said,getting hit by a lightning is fast while burning alive is slow and painful.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Bolt Strike. Because Blue Flare sounds and looks painful in-game (I mean seriously it's blue fire) so yeah.

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    lets see, blue flames or get over 9000 volts? i rather get struck by blue lightning then be burned alive...

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Well, if you take into account the fact that both of them have an accuracy of 85%... But I'd rather be hit by Bolt Strike on a sunny day and Blue Flare on a rainy day.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Not trying to slag you off OP, but this is a very stupid question. Realistically, there is zero chance of surviving from either attacks from super-powered monsters. Impact would both be same.

Back