• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Get-Together 13: The 25 Days of PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Name of Activity: Holiday Desktop Screenshot Competition!
    Length of Activity: GT opening through December 18th
    Description of Activity: Tis the season, and definitely for desktop backgrounds for the holidays! Your goal is to find a desktop background relative for the holidays and enter! Quality of the image, contrast, and color will all be factors in who wins as well!
    Other Judges Involved: Pending!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Name of Activity: iSketch with PC
    Length of Activity: Perhaps during all three weeks of GT13.
    Description of Activity: Exactly what it says on the title: we play iSketch. There might be participation emblems as well as for those who have won some games.
    Other Judges Involved: N/A, although someone to help hosting during my sleeping hours could help.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • How is there no Skype event suggested yet?? Its a staple, as a hot for several of them, I'm hurt PC, I'M HURT.

Name of Activity: Skype's Winter-tastic Festivities
    Length of Activity: The whole event
    Description of Activity: Join the chat and have fun with fellow members through hilarious, sad, or twisted conversations or games. Participation.
    Other Judges Involved: Anyone who wants to help out!

And no writing event? Guess they're too busy with NaNoWriMo to post here.

Years
  • Name of Activity: Shuffle Showdown

Length of Activity: 15 days

Description of Activity: Using Pokémon Shuffle 3DS, participants will compete for the highest scores on each stage of Mt. Vinter, of which there are 15.

There will be emblems for participation, achieving the highest score for a stage and an overall winner. Participants will earn points for where they rank in each stage and the one with the highest score when added together will be the champion.

Scores will be proved by photo.

Each stage will be playable for one day only, following the order in-game.

Other Judges Involved: No, but I'd probably need help making the emblems.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back