• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    It's around ten thirty here. That means I only have a half an hour to figure out a way to continue this thing [prods half-done writing entry] before I get the boot.

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Kiro, old chap, how are you on this fine evening?(feeling sorta british tonight)

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years

x3 It will be done definitely by tomorrow, and that's if I get lazy. :pink_laugh:

Which FC should I use?

Both of you be sure to use my Pearl FC~

Yaay! Sorry I disappeared, it was dinnertime(we had fried chicken and the stuffing in a box, xD!). I always use my Platinum FC when trading. :D Thank you so much Inferno!

EDIT: Trying to write on my entry for the writing contest. I hate when I know what I wanna write, but the words just won't flow. *kicks notebook*

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Joined SOO many contest events. OMG. So tired ;______;
    Gonna sleep in an hour. =P

I joined, like, 10? xDD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um. I've participated in three apparently. And hosting and/or supervising four. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...same for me sort of :x I just like emblems. XD; Idk I know I'm sort of lazy for most but I at least wanted to get some, so yeah.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Yaay! Sorry I disappeared, it was dinnertime(we had fried chicken and the stuffing in a box, xD!). I always use my Platinum FC when trading. :D Thank you so much Inferno!

EDIT: Trying to write on my entry for the writing contest. I hate when I know what I wanna write, but the words just won't flow. *kicks notebook*

Sorry I just disappeared too. X3 I'll be on wifi when your ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back