• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    OMG I GOT THE FIRST POST IN THE THREAD.
    lol.

How's everyones night going so far? This, btw, is the first PC Get Together I've ever been in, haha.

edit: this is a high quality, constructive post -________________-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    I was there! But I will have to goto sleep soon because of work arrg!

Sounds fun though good luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Ohmy second post. Also, I'm going to try to use this to actually get active instead of lurking. ;D

Edit: that's a lot of ninjas.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    OMG I GOT THE FIRST POST IN THE THREAD!!!!!!!!

lol.

How's everyones night going so far? This, btw, is the first PC Get Together I've ever been in, haha.
    Theres only been 2 so far. Actually Im surprised that they actually brought the get together back. Theres pretty much something for everyone so its an enjoyable little event.

The above post is officially the lamest ever. :D
    I concur.

Years
    I figured this thread would be flooded with posts by now... but I guess it is only a little while into the Get-Together. I wasn't really around for the last one, so it should be interesting to see all of the different contests and events!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH *lampshade on head* Don;t worry, I';m not actually drunk. XP

So...this is my first Get together! I am excited! :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I've been at PC for many years and this is the first get-together I've been to! Whoa... that's kinda neglectful of me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back