• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Second Get-together for me. Last one, I was hosting the Pokémon Wi-Fi tourney, but didn't participate in any events at all. This time, I'll host the Wi-Fi tournametn again, but I MUST participate in at least 3 events! =D I'm looking forward to the Gaming nights, mostly. ^_^

(Why is everybody in this thread a f***ing ninja?! You win the internet if you get the reference)

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I'm tired, seeing as it's like 1:00...i'll go to bed now. See y'all when I wake up. :B

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I've been her four years and this is my first get together :<. Another veteran member especially staff has permission to hit me now.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Well, this is my first get together. Is there one every year then? I am waiting for the mini story and movie thread to come up yet. I am so excited.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Where that pokemon relay race and speedrun D:. Who is participating in the Gen 5 draww off and pokehumanfication contest :D.

The Shiny Psyduck

<- Guess what game I'm playing
    Years
    My first get-together too, this is gonna be awesome! I really haven't been on PC for very long, nor have I posted much. I'm gonna try to use this to be a bit more active on the site.

Amew

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Hi.

Okay, so I'm really interested in all the Skype(TM) stuff. And the movie stuff, because I have one bugger of a 2-HOUR LONG VIDEO. Oh, and it's of Pokemon stadium 2. IF that was acceptable, that'd be fun. IF not, oh well. There's plenty on other stuff to do. Why does this remind me of E3?

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years

*High fives* Haha :D

Also, i just realized, I should probably un subscribe form this thread....my inbox will be filled to whatever capacity Windows Mail has in no time. :D

Isn't there an option were you can choose not to have email sent to you for subscriptions?

how about moar Ice Cream??? Rocky road, moose tracks, etc...

I'm having Neapolitan (sp?).

Second Get-together for me. Last one, I was hosting the Pokémon Wi-Fi tourney, but didn't participate in any events at all. This time, I'll host the Wi-Fi tournametn again, but I MUST participate in at least 3 events! =D I'm looking forward to the Gaming nights, mostly. ^_^

(Why is everybody in this thread a f***ing ninja?! You win the internet if you get the reference)

I get the reference. Kakashi=David Bowie

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back