• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Well at least you're having fun competing right?? =)

Very true.... very true....

Okay I have decided you are my new bestfriend

Yaaaaaay Best friend!

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? -reference time!-

Lol, that one took me about 5 class periods to do... and it was the last day of school, so there was nothing to do but play on your phones or ds's and what not.. i just drew..

That's IT!? I have something on my DevArt that took TWO DAYS and looks NOTHING like that in skill. :cer_eek:

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Very true.... very true....

Yaaaaaay Best friend!

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? -reference time!-

That's IT!? I have something on my DevArt that took TWO DAYS and looks NOTHING like that in skill. :cer_eek:

I have no idea. what are you pondering?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    TSO the Bartender also has dinner mints, cheese curds, mozzarella sticks, chicken wings, mini cheeseburgers, and all kinds of fruit. Anything you want, I've got it.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
    I think for next year instead of Shoddy, we should use Pokemon Online. In my opinion I think it's much more clean and easy to navigate. Well anyways.... I'll try to enter as many events I can.

Oh! I've heard of Gimp before :O Is photofiltre similiar to photoshop or is it completly different?

To answer this, Gimp is a free program, like Photoshop, but it has fewer tools. I use it but in some cases wouldn't recommend it if you want a carbon copy of Photoshop.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes; Bold Blue Virus! xD (The things I call "being a mod")

I dunno what the hell were they taking so long for this. Late congrats, anyway! ^_^

..Oh I thought it meant like the BeachBoy virus and I was like what. XD

Umm better it took a while imo, I was way immature in the past. Thanks. XD;

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years

Oh! I've heard of Gimp before :O Is photofiltre similiar to photoshop or is it completly different?

Photofiltre has some similarities, it isn't nearly as advanced as what you can do with photoshop, but it gets the job done. especially since GIMP is confusing IMO and freezes everytime I would try to use it

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I have no idea. what are you pondering?

Awww you didn't get the reference. I am sorely disappointed.

I think so, Brain, but is it really going to require an all-nighter?

You, however, DID get the reference!! Do you want your prize to be:
    A. Cookie
    B. high five
    C. Candy
    D. All of the above

:pink_disbelief: Awesome.
    This is the only thing I've ever done with MS Paint on dA. It's pretty bad though, it took me almost all day just to do that. :pink_laugh:

It's not bad!
    I can't wait to get my tablet though. :D

Last edited:

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
    Hey Emerald, I told you I would be at the "nerd slumber-party" !!! ;p ...We should battle sometime soon. =)

Hope everyone has fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back