• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Manifesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
  • After you put Lime in coke then drink it, eat a bowl of rice with chicken dinner and dunkaroos for desert and ya feel even better=)

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Back from TF2 with everyone. Overall, decent, I kind of expected more people, but I got to punch stuff, and that's what counts.

If I had that game, I'd have shown up...:D

Ahhh, just entered my icon and sig for the Ultimate Graphic contest...hope I do well! XD

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

If I had that game, I'd have shown up...:D

Ahhh, just entered my icon and sig for the Ultimate Graphic contest...hope I do well! XD

Hello there!
    I entered in the draw-off with my realistic wargle.
    I can't even believe I drew it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    this is it it is called

startest challenge every gim and you can only use your starter no pokemon but the starter y did it in fire red rom charizard vs. all gyms they grow level because the only one you use so grows so fast and it,s easy for me but it super hard for all else

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I've been here over a year now and barely have any friends :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    ya..... that murduringqueen guy is my brother posting oh! im gonna go to sleep! tsk tsk tsssssk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back