• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Singing Contest

Years
  • I love singing, so I figured there was no reason not to enter. Even though I'm not very good. xD I decided to sing I Ran by A Flock of Seagulls. :D
    (Sorry about the quality- my house is really noisy, and my microphone's not too great.)

kirbyking1234

The Destroyer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Sounds like you need some help. 30 thousand or whatever kilobytes is a LOT smaller than 10 megabytes, there are 1024 kilobytes in one megabyte. Also, if you saved it as .avi, check this site out; mediaconverter.
    It's free and works for video and sound so put the file in from your hard drive and change the output to .mp3. It should then work.
    I said 360,000 not 30 thousand, lol. But I'll try the media converter thing thanks. File size is over 100Mb so it won't convert. :/ Now what?

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Seriously? I should have used that instead of Windows default Sound Recorder. I only used Audacity to add the backing track to my song. It's a great freeware :)

Same I only use Audacity to take the Vocals of songs. I use Garage band t o record

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
    Years
  • I did "Automatic" by Tokio Hotel, the Acoustic version. My voice sounds a bit horrible because i have a cold. >.< But i used Windows Sound Recorder to add Echo (like if i was in an empty room singing this) and Audacity to record it.

It was too big to upload, even in a Zip file. No matter how many times i tried.
    So i put it on my Mediafire account. x.x

https://www.mediafire.com/?q55f6pepwkmhczk

here you go. x.x *dead*

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I can't believe I'm doing this, but this is me singing the Pokémon theme song, "We Will Be Heroes." You might need to put your volume up to 100 because my recorder doesn't seem to like me or something. :(

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I can't believe I'm doing this, but this is me singing the Pokémon theme song, "We Will Be Heroes." You might need to put your volume up to 100 because my recorder doesn't seem to like me or something. :(
    Very enjoyable. Quite. :)

Anymore entries people?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Oh oh oh!
    I've always wanted to join this, but my microphone was never good enough! I can't record until tomorrow, but count me in!

I'll be singing Natsukage by Lia, hopefully!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Billy - James Blunt

I'm very nervous, haha. I recorded this multiple times. My microphone is the pits though. I really do sound better in person. Just saying. :( You will have to have the volume quite high, btw. Like I said...my mic...is the pits.

View attachment 56079

badalcristiano

_,.-~;:*'`WINNING`'*:;~-.,_
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2012
    I'm going to be uploading a few songs. Please pick the best one (the one you think is the best):

1)When you look me in the eyes- Jonas brothers
    2) Himmat nahi Harenge (hindi)- Badal - I wrote this song in 7th grade :P
    3) Break your Wall- Badal (Salamence)- I wrote this a couple of months ago about Mence in Ubers.

Lyrics to the third song about mence:
    Spoiler:

Since the files aren't uploading, I'll be putting the youtube to one and the other one- Stall Breaker on mediafire. Sorry.
    When you look me in the eyes:
    View here
    Stall Breaker:
    Download here

Last edited:

NoriakiZ

Rookie
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    Oh dear lord.... Should I enter? I like to sing, but then again... I don't want to be humiliated.

It can be any song... Right?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Here is my entry, this year with backing vocals XD I'd appreciate it if some sort of comparison was made from last year's to this years.

Also, we need separate winners for guys and girls >__>

Attachments

• valley_of_the_damned_karaoke2.mp3
      4.1 MB

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I love to enter, but just one question actually two.
    1) how do you attach your recording to the thread?
    2) is it OK if my recoring came from a different website?

Years
  • Billy - James Blunt

I'm very nervous, haha. I recorded this multiple times. My microphone is the pits though. I really do sound better in person. Just saying. :( You will have to have the volume quite high, btw. Like I said...my mic...is the pits.

View attachment 56079

Wow, you sound really good!

As for me, I'm shy, but I would if I could get some privacy. Regardless, I'm going to at least try. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wow, you sound really good!

As for me, I'm shy, but I would if I could get some privacy. Regardless, I'm going to at least try.

Thank you! :) And you should enter! I'm a shy person and never sing in front of anyone, but I managed alright. I'm sure you will be great as well. :)

Also, I agree with AK47. Girls and boys should have separate winners, since we don't sing the same.

Years
    • Seen today
    Also, I agree with AK47. Girls and boys should have separate winners, since we don't sing the same.

This, because well, we're going to have a different range and I don't feel it's far to throw us all together on that basis.

In any case, here's my rather crappy entry, bad recording and well, I don't sing great but I said I'd be a good sport and enter anyway.

Hallelujah by Jeff Buckly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OcGElbKcw

Back