• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Getty twiggy with it.

Twiggeus

Get Twiggy With It~
    Years
    Sup.

Well, I'm into 5th gen competitive battling. I also like writing, but I never really finish most of my work because I'm pretty lazy. =P

So...i herd u liek mudkipz? hi.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Yo, dude.

I'm not at all a battler, but writing? Caught my interest there, you have. I was once one who never finished things, but I started doing oneshot fanfics and have been getting better~ What kind of stuff do you write?

Oh, yeah. Welcome to PC 'n' stuff~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Sounds like you're a writer, and you're really into the 5th Gen. That's awesome! Hope you enjoy all the fun stuff we have here! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Here we go again! Welcome to the forums! (We have very similar usernames. Very similar usernames.)

Eventually, you'll finish what you do. Have fun around the forums, and of course, do everything! Hahahahahaha...

I'll be seeing you sooner or later.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Hello and welcome to pokecommunity Twiggeus.I used to right my own pokemon adventure stories when i was younger too.

Twiggeus

Get Twiggy With It~
    Years
    Yo, dude.

I'm not at all a battler, but writing? Caught my interest there, you have. I was once one who never finished things, but I started doing oneshot fanfics and have been getting better~ What kind of stuff do you write?

Oh, yeah. Welcome to PC 'n' stuff~

Yeah, I'm planning on writing one-shots soon. =D

Here we go again! Welcome to the forums! (We have very similar usernames. Very similar usernames.)

Eventually, you'll finish what you do. Have fun around the forums, and of course, do everything! Hahahahahaha...

I'll be seeing you sooner or later.

Another Turtwig fan? xD *high fives*

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Back