• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm interested in your Japanese Shiny Latias-Timid
    Ability- Levitate

-Draco Meteor
    -Roost
    -Psychic
    -Surf
    i offer a shiny milotic bold nature, competitive ability and a shiny mismagius timid nature leviate ability. Hope you can help me

Years
    I'm interested in your Japanese Shiny Latias-Timid
    Ability- Levitate

-Draco Meteor
    -Roost
    -Psychic
    -Surf
    i offer a shiny milotic bold nature, competitive ability and a shiny mismagius timid nature leviate ability. Hope you can help me

Hi there. If you are looking for a Japanese one only then you will have to wait for Addy or Game Guy to contact you. However, I do have non-shiny competitive ones if you are interested?

Years
    Hi there. If you are looking for a Japanese one only then you will have to wait for Addy or Game Guy to contact you. However, I do have non-shiny competitive ones if you are interested?

oh i just need a shiny competitve, i don't care if it is a japanese or not. but i can wait until they rep. can you tell me when will they come back ?

Years
    oh i just need a shiny competitve, i don't care if it is a japanese or not. but i can wait until they rep. can you tell me when will they come back ?

I will check all my games to see what I have, but I honestly dont know when they will be back. I will try to see if I can acquire one though if I dont have one.

Years
    hey just browsing through your shop. i'll make an offer later. i just had a few questions.
    how did u get a kalos born mewtwo since mewtwo is shiny locked in pokemon X?
    how did u get a shiny kalos born yveltal as the only shiny one was distributed in the xy&z event (i saw u have that yveltal as well)
    and finally. is plasma genesect allowed to be shiny? i know the only shiny genesect was from the japanese movie event which u have.

Years
    hey just browsing through your shop. i'll make an offer later. i just had a few questions.
    how did u get a kalos born mewtwo since mewtwo is shiny locked in pokemon X?
    how did u get a shiny kalos born yveltal as the only shiny one was distributed in the xy&z event (i saw u have that yveltal as well)
    and finally. is plasma genesect allowed to be shiny? i know the only shiny genesect was from the japanese movie event which u have.

Hey,

So the mewtwo is hacked and I have been meaning to remove it. However, I do have a legit shiny mewtwo if that helps you?
    The shiny yveltal is from that event. We had someone who obtained the event trade it ot us for cloning. I dont think its anything special with IVs and nature.
    I am not sure about that 1. I dont have it in my collection. I do have the legit shiny genesect. If you have it listed then it could possibly to legit but I dont know for certain on that one.

Hope this helps!

Years
    Hey,

So the mewtwo is hacked and I have been meaning to remove it. However, I do have a legit shiny mewtwo if that helps you?
    The shiny yveltal is from that event. We had someone who obtained the event trade it ot us for cloning. I dont think its anything special with IVs and nature.
    I am not sure about that 1. I dont have it in my collection. I do have the legit shiny genesect. If you have it listed then it could possibly to legit but I dont know for certain on that one.

Hope this helps!

ah so u have two different shiny yveltals from the event? just thinking about what i want before making an offer atm

Years
    Hey,

Hope this helps!

Hi, I'm interested in your:
    6IV v create rayquaza (wondering what nature it has)
    timid or adamant competitive arceus
    6IV victini (what natures?)
    modest meloetta competitive
    BR xerneas and yveltal
    Shiny Bold cresselia (what are it's IVs?)
    Shiny Kyogre and Groudon (again what are it's IVs)
    Shiny mewtwo (what IVS and nature? not the hacked one :P) as well as the competitive mewtwos
    Shiny event milotic (IVs again?)
    Shiny Jolly Ho-oh (IVs?)
    HA lugia or ho-oh (IVs?)
    Shiny adamant metagross (IVs?) also you've listed it under the events and legendaries section?
    pokeball pattern vivillon

I have a shiny bold 6IV zapdos, 20th anniversary timid mew, Shiny jolly 6IV lopunny with EM (fake out), HA articuno and moltres and HA Regis (all 3), VGC10 Shiny espeon, volcanion. Would any of these interest u? I can add more later if u want.

Also wondering if the unorganised competitive pokemon have 5 or 6IVs? you've put an adamant arceus in a cherish ball in there altho you have a 5IV adamant arceus in the organised competitive section

I know i've put an interest in more pokemon than I've offered but i might change my mind on the interested pokemon depending on IVs.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Hey gents, interested in your legendaries. Dont need to be special. Just need few to finish my live pokedex.
    Victini
    Meloetta
    Genesect
    Manaphy
    Volcanion
    Keldeo

Also magmortar, weavile

Years
    Hi, I'm interested in your:
    Please read the bolded parts for information
    Spoiler:

SuperRotom said:
    Can I have the KB jolly pressure Mewtwo 5 iv missing sp attack
    And the Vulcanion?
    Sorry I do not have either of these pokemon. A co-owner will have the mewtwo but neither of them are around right now so if you are willing to wait i may be able to get one.

Colbs said:
    Hey gents, interested in your legendaries. Dont need to be special. Just need few to finish my live pokedex.
    Victini
    Meloetta
    Genesect
    Manaphy
    Volcanion
    Keldeo

Also magmortar, weavile
    I will see what I can do for you. I am working on mine right now so I have random pokemon all over the place. I'll let you know what I can help you with.

Years
    Please read the bolded parts for information
    Spoiler:

hi,

• does the v create rayquaza belong to one of the other co owners? do u know when they will be back?
    • didn't know there was a shiny arceus. i saw a timid 6IV listed in the competitive list but it had it unshiny form
    • ah. which hp? does the meloetta have 30 in the other stat then?
    • ah. i'm assuming the victini came from an event?
    • xerneas seems fine
    • cresselia seems fine
    • does both the relaxed and naughty shiny kyogre have 6IVs? how about the IVs for the non shiny relaxed and modest kyogre
    • groudon seems fine
    • mewtwo seems fine
    • i don't mind about the IV's for the vivillon. just wanted it coz it's an event poke :P
    the 20th anniversary mew, HA articuno and moltres, HA Regis, VGC10 shiny espeon and volcanion i believe don't match the powersave dates and they all have their ribbons so they can't be deposited into the GTS. the mew, HA birds and regi i obtained myself through codes. the others from trades. what proof would u need? i don't have picture of me claiming them unfortunately but i can give u their OT, ID and date received to how it's not powersaved.

Years
    Hello again, can you breed this please?
    Pokemon: Togekiss
    Nickname: Any
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 6IV or 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
    Move Tutor Moves: Tailwind
    TM Moves: any

PS: Forget the Mewtwo and Vulcanion I was asking before.

Years
    hi,

• does the v create rayquaza belong to one of the other co owners? do u know when they will be back?Yes, I have no idea. One is finishing school the other is sick. Ill see if i can get a hold of one of them
    • didn't know there was a shiny arceus. i saw a timid 6IV listed in the competitive list but it had it unshiny formI think i have both, i have to confirm the IVs tho
    • ah. which hp? does the meloetta have 30 in the other stat then?pretty sure its Ice, the defense stat should be 30 but idk bout the ATK IV
    • ah. i'm assuming the victini came from an event?it might have, i got it from a trade here and they didnt tell me if it did or not
    • xerneas seems fineokay
    • cresselia seems fineokay
    • does both the relaxed and naughty shiny kyogre have 6IVs? how about the IVs for the non shiny relaxed and modest kyogrei think the only competitive kyogre i have is a modest shiny one, the other owners should have the others
    • groudon seems fineokay
    • mewtwo seems fineokay
    • i don't mind about the IV's for the vivillon. just wanted it coz it's an event poke :Pokay, just wanted to point that out
    the 20th anniversary mew, HA articuno and moltres, HA Regis, VGC10 shiny espeon and volcanion i believe don't match the powersave dates and they all have their ribbons so they can't be deposited into the GTS. the mew, HA birds and regi i obtained myself through codes. the others from trades. what proof would u need? i don't have picture of me claiming them unfortunately but i can give u their OT, ID and date received to how it's not powersaved.
    okay, i wasnt sure how you acquired them. if you got them from codes then thats fine and if you cant deposit them in the gts that should be good to, but if you can post or pm the details on the volcanion so I check if that is fine with you.

See the bolded parts please

Colbs said:
    Sounds good. let me know
    I think I have most of them, just have to get them cloned and what not. You have any female johto ball pokes? Also please quote me so I know you responded. Thanks

SuperRotom said:
    So i dont have that mewtwo you are looking for, plus I have yet to get my hands on a volcanion. So I can not help you with either right now.

As for the togekiss I should be able to get that for you. You have anything to offer? Also please quote me so I know you responded to me. Thanks

Years
    okay, i wasnt sure how you acquired them. if you got them from codes then thats fine and if you cant deposit them in the gts that should be good to, but if you can post or pm the details on the volcanion so I check if that is fine with you.

See the bolded parts please

If u can confirm the IV's on the arceus that would be great!
    I'll take the meloetta, victini, shiny xerneas, shiny cresselia, shiny modest kyogre, the shiny groudon with 5IVs, mewtwo and pokeball pattern vivillon

In return I'll trade u the HA birds (have all 3 now), HA regis (all 3), 20th anniversary mew and volcanion?

The volcanion is the japanese movie 16 one with japanese OT, ID is 04166, date met is 16/4/2016. met at lvl 70. Got it from PC

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back