• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    what time on the weekend is best for u? I'm basically free all the time. I've added ur fc. I'm guessing 3pn gmt+1 onwards is best for u?
    I usually get up at 8-9 am. So that is 1-2 pmish for you if my math is correct. Let me know if that window works for you and we can set a more accurate time

Years
    Hey, I've browsed your shop but I'm not sure what you currently have.

Would you have any of these pokes? I need them to have the blue pentagon and to be competitive. Shinies would be nice :P Could you please list their natures and IVs :P

Gen1:
    Moltres
    Zapdos

Gen2:
    Lugia
    Ho-oh

Gen3:
    Latias
    Latios

Gen4:
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina

Gen5:
    Reshiram
    Zekrom
    Kyurem

Gen6:
    Yveltal
    zygarde

also do u know when the groudon will be ready? thanks :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    Hi, I wonder if you guys would be able to help me with some trades please?

I'm 15 pokemon away from a full dex, and struggling to the last few legendaries mostly.

I need a Palkia, a Manaphy, a Shaymin, an Arceus, a Victini, a Keldeo and a Meloetta.

In return I've got a few bits to trade. I have an Entei, a Raikou, the three regis, a cresselia, 2 of the recent event Darkrais from the UK, a Mesprit, a Virizion and a shiny Zygarde.

If you could help me out, let me know! thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Pokemon: Pidgey
    Nickname: Birdman
    Ability: Tangled Feet
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: N/A
    Egg Moves: N/A
    Move Tutor Moves: Heat Wave (if you don't mind)
    TM Moves: N/A

Let me know if this is ok. thanks for any help boss man.

Years
    Hey, I've browsed your shop but I'm not sure what you currently have.

Would you have any of these pokes? I need them to have the blue pentagon and to be competitive. Shinies would be nice :P Could you please list their natures and IVs :P

Gen1:
    Moltres
    Zapdos

Gen2:
    Lugia
    Ho-oh

Gen3:
    Latias
    Latios

Gen4:
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina

Gen5:
    Reshiram
    Zekrom
    Kyurem

Gen6:
    Yveltal
    zygarde

also do u know when the groudon will be ready? thanks :P

I will check for you and get back to you on these. As for the groudon I am just waiting to meet up with my cloner. Should be really soon.

Cairney said:
    If you could help me out, let me know! thanks!
    Sorry I am no longer offering dex help. This is because I can not personally clone, but once the other owners come back we will most likely offer this service. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thebiti said:
    Let me know if this is ok. thanks for any help boss man.
    I should have this done in about 30 minutes from now. I just have to finish another breeding request. You around tonight boss lady?

Years
    btw that BR jolly victini u gave me with 6 IVs . was it caught in gen 5 using that liberty pass ticket?

I honestly have forgotten how I received that pokemon to be truthful. If you don't comfortable about it I can replace it with another pokemon just let me know, but has far as I know it was legitimately caught.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Can you guys help me out with a few pokemon? I just purchased a 3ds XL and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I have a team in mind that I would like to complete the game with and could use some help getting a few of them! Please message me if you can help, THANKS!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I will check for you and get back to you on these. As for the groudon I am just waiting to meet up with my cloner. Should be really soon.

Sorry I am no longer offering dex help. This is because I can not personally clone, but once the other owners come back we will most likely offer this service. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I should have this done in about 30 minutes from now. I just have to finish another breeding request. You around tonight boss lady?

Ill be home around 5-6 if that works for you?

Years
    I honestly have forgotten how I received that pokemon to be truthful. If you don't comfortable about it I can replace it with another pokemon just let me know, but has far as I know it was legitimately caught.
    i noticed it didn't have a ribbon or OT or ID that matched any of the events but i checked serebii and it seems events caught in game don't have ribbons so it seems fine

Years
    Ill be home around 5-6 if that works for you?

Im not sure what time that will be. Im around now and for the next 4 hours. I live just outside of Toronto.

Pukeamon said:
    i noticed it didn't have a ribbon or OT or ID that matched any of the events but i checked serebii and it seems events caught in game don't have ribbons so it seems fine

From the eye test it looks to be okay you are right. I am really trying to get you that groudon though

Years
    dw about it. it's not urgent.

i was wondering it u managed to check that list i gave u?

Okay. i'll let you know when I have it. I did look and from what I can tell all my competitive ones are non kalos or oras. sorry about that, I probs have them just from 5th gen or back when rnging was a thing.

Years
    Okay. i'll let you know when I have it. I did look and from what I can tell all my competitive ones are non kalos or oras. sorry about that, I probs have them just from 5th gen or back when rnging was a thing.

oras is fine coz oras still has a blue pentagon :P don't u have a BR yveltal? o.O

Years
    oras is fine coz oras still has a blue pentagon :P don't u have a BR yveltal? o.O

I guess I should have explained that better. It should read that they are all non kalos and non oras. Maybe one of the others owners do, but I dont have a legit one. Sorry.

Thebiti said:
    My day didn't work out as planned but I'm am home now ill leave my game on let me know if you are around

Sorry been busy. I am around tonight if you can trade?

Years
    I guess I should have explained that better. It should read that they are all non kalos and non oras. Maybe one of the others owners do, but I dont have a legit one. Sorry.

oh :( btw i think the victini is hacked. it knows v-create and doesn't have a ribbon which isn't possible as v-create is an event exclusive move and the victini caught in the wild doesn't learn v-create i think. the only victinis with v-create have a ribbon
    https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/494.shtml

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back