• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Hey ! xD I'm interested in the following from your Competitive shinies section :

KB calm natural cure altaria 5 iv missing attack

KB bold mummy yamask 5 iv missing sp defense

KB timid natural cure starmie 6 iv

KB Modest Turboblaze Reshiram - 4 iv

You may check my shop for things that might interest you in return (I suck at making offers).

Years
Hey ! xD I'm interested in the following from your Competitive shinies section :

KB calm natural cure altaria 5 iv missing attack

KB bold mummy yamask 5 iv missing sp defense

KB timid natural cure starmie 6 iv

KB Modest Turboblaze Reshiram - 4 iv

You may check my shop for things that might interest you in return (I suck at making offers).

Sure! Could I get these from you? :p they're all under your valuable section :p
V-create rayquaza
Shiny skrelp
Shiny frillish
Shiny feebas

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Alright :) I got everything cloned for you last night :p I have to leave in about half an hour and won't be back on until later, so are you able to trade anytime soon? :p

I guess I can do this now, I'll clone the 'mon quickly first. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Sounds good! :) just send me a trade request when you're ready :p but thanks a lot for the trade and enjoy!

Thank you for the trade ! Hope you rnjoy your 'mons. c: (and of course I'll drop a review whenever I can !)

Edit: I assumed you had a trade review thread o: or did I miss it? o.o Either way, thanks again. :)

Last edited:
Years
Thank you for the trade ! Hope you rnjoy your 'mons. c: (and of course I'll drop a review whenever I can !)

Edit: I assumed you had a trade review thread o: or did I miss it? o.o Either way, thanks again. :)

Thanks again as well! :)
Yeah, I never thought to start one haha :p

Years
Completed another update :p I added a bunch of pokes from evolution chains I have as well as some new stuff :p
There's now indicators of what's EV trained and I'm working on finishing off them all :p

Years
Your welcome and thank you as well and just to let you know I will be SRing for the dogs here in a bit so if I get them shiny I will let you know.

Thanks! And sounds good, sometime this week I'll be either breeding a bunch or soft reseting for some legends (I've barely caught any in AS) so if I get lucky with a shiny I'll pm you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back