• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Modest flash fire heatran- 5 iv missing attack BR Nicknamed : Magmoor

i'd like the heatran with this description, im willing to trade a meowstic-male with these specs:

lv.100
    stats:
    290 HP, 195 Atk, 188 Def, 181 SpA, 198 SpD, 337 Spe
    nature: jolly
    ability: infiltrator
    moves:
    light screen
    thunder wave
    swagger
    fake out

Years
  • Modest flash fire heatran- 5 iv missing attack BR Nicknamed : Magmoor

i'd like the heatran with this description, im willing to trade a meowstic-male with these specs:

lv.100
    stats:
    290 HP, 195 Atk, 1
    88 Def, 181 SpA, 198 SpD, 337 Spe
    nature: jolly
    ability: infiltrator
    moves:
    light screen
    thunder wave
    swagger
    fake out

Please take the time to read my post above yours, this shop is temporarily closed

Years
  • This shop is now open again! I don't plan to be as active as before as before, but I'll try to check back every or every other day!

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hiya, i'm interested in the Zygarde, Yveltal and Xerneas. What would you be looking for for them?

Years
  • Hey there, I'm very interested in your:
    Shiny Arceus and Naive HP Fire Diancie.

I noticed that you didn't have of these listed in your shiny competitive section and was wondering if any of these catch your interest?
    Shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 BR Klefki, (Bold nature, T-Wave, Spikes, Foul Play and Toxic)
    Shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Flabébé (Modest)
    Shiny 31/x/30/31/31/31 Electrike (Timid, HP Ice)
    Shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pinsir (Jolly with Close Combat and Quick Attack)
    All are KB.

I don't mind offering multiple for one Pokémon either. If there's anything in particular you're looking for just say and I'll check if I have them. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Im very interested in your contrary serperior and also interested in the salamance if you have interest in what I have! I dont have much but I have a 5 ev (no SpDefence) Protean Greninja, 5 IV (no Attack) Protean Froakie, 5 IV (no SpAttack) Sturdy Skarmory with Whirlwind, and 5 IV (no SpAttack) Poison Heal Breloom, 5 IV (no D or no SpD) Trace Ralts, 5 IV (no SpA) Nosepass. I know its not much but if any peak your interest I would be interested in trading!

Years
  • Hey there, I'm very interested in your:
    Shiny Arceus and Naive HP Fire Diancie.

I noticed that you didn't have of these listed in your shiny competitive section and was wondering if any of these catch your interest?
    Shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 BR Klefki, (Bold nature, T-Wave, Spikes, Foul Play and Toxic)
    Shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Flabébé (Modest)
    Shiny 31/x/30/31/31/31 Electrike (Timid, HP Ice)
    Shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pinsir (Jolly with Close Combat and Quick Attack)
    All are KB

I don't mind offering multiple for one Pokémon either. If there's anything in particular you're looking for just say and I'll check if I have them. Thank you in advance!

Hey there! That sounds great to me! I can also come those four for you if you'd like so I can get them back to you after the trade :p also, out of curiosity, what color is the flabebe? And if you want to pick another two pokes feel free to, to me everything is of similar value :p

Im very interested in your contrary serperior and also interested in the salamance if you have interest in what I have! I dont have much but I have a 5 ev (no SpDefence) Protean Greninja, 5 IV (no Attack) Protean Froakie, 5 IV (no SpAttack) Sturdy Skarmory with Whirlwind, and 5 IV (no SpAttack) Poison Heal Breloom, 5 IV (no D or no SpD) Trace Ralts, 5 IV (no SpA) Nosepass. I know its not much but if any peak your interest I would be interested in trading!

Hey there! Thanks for your offer as well! Could you let me know the nature of these three:
    Breloom
    Nosepass
    Skarmory
    Thanks!

Years
  • Hey there! That sounds great to me! I can also come those four for you if you'd like so I can get them back to you after the trade :p also, out of curiosity, what color is the flabebe? And if you want to pick another two pokes feel free to, to me everything is of similar value :p

Flabébé is a white flower one. I'm also able to clone myself, but thank you for the offer though. I'm interested in your shiny Zekrom and shiny Sableye, if that's okay? Thank you very much!

Years
  • Hey there! Thanks for your offer as well! Could you let me know the nature of these three:
    Breloom
    Nosepass
    Skarmory
    Thanks!

Breloom - adamant, ( I also have a
    Nosepass - jolly
    Skarmory - bold (I also have skarmory with 5 IVs no whirlwind with Lax, Impish, and Modest)

Years
  • Breloom - adamant, ( I also have a
    Nosepass - jolly
    Skarmory - bold (I also have skarmory with 5 IVs no whirlwind with Lax, Impish, and Modest)

I'm interested in all three! :p with the first nature's listed (adamant, jolly then bold respectively)
    Is there a third poke I have you'd be interested in?
    Also, feel free to ask for a shiny if you'd like because interested believe the other two you asked me for were not?
    Also are they nickname able?

Years
  • I'm interested in all three! :p with the first nature's listed (adamant, jolly then bold respectively)
    Is there a third poke I have you'd be interested in?
    Also, feel free to ask for a shiny if you'd like because interested believe the other two you asked me for were not?
    Also are they nickname able?

I would be interested in the shiny BR Bisharp, and also instead of the salamance could I trade for ditto?
    and they currently dont have nicknames but I bred them myself so I dont see why they couldnt have nicknames, i can double check though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back