• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey there! Sorry for not contacting you back sooner!
    Could I get some more information on the clefairy geodude and archeops?
    Such as nature's, IVs move set, and original reigon
    Thanks! I'd be happy to trade with you!

The geodude is female Lv. 6 Rash Quick to flee, in an ultra ball
    Ivs. 4-19/24-29/0-16/7-23/0-6/29
    From the sinnoh region

The clefairy is female Lv. 45 careful good endurance,in a duskball
    I can't find out the Ivs at the moment I need to reset it's evs.
    From the sinnoh region

The archeopes Lv. 38 quiet takes plenty of siestas, in a poke ball
    Ivs. 31/18-19/31/11,12/23-25/30,31
    From the unova region

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    Hello thank you for your offer :) just so you know they need to be at least 4IV.
    How many Legendaries do you need?

Yes I do know that, I have a 6IV Ditto so that shouldn't be a problem :) I need a lot of them tbh. Yveltal, mew, ho-oh, keldeo, landorus, tornadus, meloetta, victini, shaymin, giratina, palkia, jirachi, phione, manaphy, reshiram, articuno, zapdos, and moltres are the ones I'm currently needing

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Yes I do know that, I have a 6IV Ditto so that shouldn't be a problem :) I need a lot of them tbh. Yveltal, mew, ho-oh, keldeo, landorus, tornadus, meloetta, victini, shaymin, giratina, palkia, jirachi, phione, manaphy, reshiram, articuno, zapdos, and moltres are the ones I'm currently needing

Sorry, some people haven't been reading the OP properly :) well I don't mind trading back but you can keep 5 since your trading us 5 Pokemon :)

Years
  • The geodude is female Lv. 6 Rash Quick to flee, in an ultra ball
    Ivs. 4-19/24-29/0-16/7-23/0-6/29
    From the sinnoh region

The clefairy is female Lv. 45 careful good endurance,in a duskball
    I can't find out the Ivs at the moment I need to reset it's evs.
    From the sinnoh region

The archeopes Lv. 38 quiet takes plenty of siestas, in a poke ball
    Ivs. 31/18-19/31/11,12/23-25/30,31
    From the unova region

Do you have anything else that might be of interest? Preferably something competitive? Those shinies aren't to standoutish from what we already have :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2015
    Sorry, some people haven't been reading the OP properly :) well I don't mind trading back but you can keep 5 since your trading us 5 Pokemon :)

Alright awesome thanks :D I'll get started breeding them, should probably be done today ^^

Years
  • That's pretty much all I have now. I'v lost like 10 shinier in my bank. I put them in and then when I go to look for them that are gone??????

Years
  • That's pretty much all I have now. I'v lost like 10 shinier in my bank. I put them in and then when I go to look for them that are gone������

Hm I'm sorry to hear that
    Are you able to breed competitive mons? We could probably work out a deal for that? :p

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • I'd be interested in the shiny competitive Rotom if it isn't already traded. Would you accept non-shiny competitive Poke's for it or only shinies?

Years
  • Darumaka can't know sheer force, it's abilities are hustle and inner focus.

I can do a sheer force jolly darmanitan female lv.48 with 5ivs
    Sorry I meant hustle then as that would evolve into a darmanitan with sheer force
    And that sounds good to me! The ivs are spread 31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

I'd be interested in the shiny competitive Rotom if it isn't already traded. Would you accept non-shiny competitive Poke's for it or only shinies?

Which nature interests you? :p and yeah we would :)

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • Which nature interests you? :p and yeah we would :)

The Timid and Modest ones if that's alright. The only competitive Pokemon I'm currently breeding that I didn't see on your list are Prankster Meowstic, Contrary (not sure if yours has it) Serperior, and Kangaskhan. Are any of those okay?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm interested in the shiny "KB modest Mega launcher Clawitzer 5 iv missing attack"

I have for offer:
    6 IVs Shiny Venusaur (Bold nature) Japanese
    6 IVs HA Shiny Charizard (Timid nature)

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Timid and Modest ones if that's alright. The only competitive Pokemon I'm currently breeding that I didn't see on your list are Prankster Meowstic, Contrary (not sure if yours has it) Serperior, and Kangaskhan. Are any of those okay?

The meowstic seems good! Which nature and ivs does it have?

Sorry I meant hustle then as that would evolve into a darmanitan with sheer force
    And that sounds good to me! The ivs are spread 31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

It's ivs are 31/31/31/31/31/6 I think I'll double check later if you want

Hmm I'd need the perfect IV in the speed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back