• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Wondering about that KB competitive serperior. Is it Timid, with contrary as an ability and hidden power fire? If so I'd be very interested. Feel free to check my thread to see if there is anything you want.

I have to check for you, but I think it is. I will check and let you know.

VickyT said:

I am working on my own living dex. So if you can give me specific ones your looking I can see what I can do.

magicman66 said:

What are you looking for?

JolteonUsedOutrage said:

It would depend on the how difficult the request is. Typically it is nothing (except if your generous), but I have been looking for female johto ball pokemon with any nature or IVs. If your request is more difficult like egg moves I dont have or a pokemon in a specific ball etc it would require a pokemon that has been breed or a bredject with high IVs. If you give me a request I can give you an idea of what we are looking for

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017

Welcome to Addy, Mac and Game guy's Mega Trade Shop!

We look to offer the optimum trading experience for users who are interested in our Pokemon!

Here are a few rules to start;

1. Please don't trade us hacks and inform us if a Pokémon we have is hacked.
    2. Most Pokémon we trade (except from the Breeding section) will be cloned, and as such we're fine with receiving clones.
    3. Post here if you're interested in a trade with us, but when it gets down to figuring out when to trade either myself, Breeder Mac or Adrasteia will usually pm you

Our shop is divided into six main sections to help you navigate our store. Each section is headed by one of three users, these are;

Breeder Mac heading up:
    Breeding Requests
    And
    Trade Assisting

Gameguy11 heading up:
    Competitive Shiny Pokemon
    And
    Shiny Pokemon

Adrasteia heading up:
    Standard Competitive Pokemon
    Event and Legendaries
    And
    Pokedex HelpNEW!

Pokedex Help:NEW!
    By Adrasteia

Free trade backs to help you complete your Pokedex
    Spoiler:

Breedable Pokémon :
    By Breeder Mac
    Here you can request pokemon to be breed for you with your choice of nature, IV's, HP, Nickname and ability!
    Spoiler:

Competitive Pokémon (Non - Shiny)
    By Adrasteia
    These Pokes competitively breed with preset IV's, Nicknames, genders, abilities. Most are EV trained with competitive move sets already in tact. Ask to be sure!

Spoiler:

Shiny Competitive Pokémon

Header says it all! These pokes are competitive shinies. None are nicknameable but if any have a nickname it will be listed! If you want to know if they're already EV trained just ask!

Spoiler:

Events and Legendary
    By Adrasteia
    Wether for completing your Pokedex or battling these Pokemon are all categorised as Legendary, Event or only receivable through Event distributions. All KB legendary Pokemon have at least 3 perfect IV's and since there quite hard to get hold of again all Pokemon traded from this section will be cloned.

Spoiler:

What we're looking for:
    -Competitive Pokes we don't have
    -Shiny Vivillon (All forms but ocean, river monsoon, and sun)
    -Competitive shiny Pokémon
    -Legendries or Events with high IV's
    -Shiny Legendries that we don't have
    -Dittos with Hidden Power IV's (Fire and Ice especially)
    -low Female ratio HA Pokémon with high IV's
    Spoiler:

White List:
    Spoiler:

Black List:
    Spoiler:

Other Notes:
    *We're reorganizing all Pokemon roughly by dex number* Still in progress
    *We can now clone!*
    -Anything marked KB is Kalos or Hoenn Born
    -Anything Marked BR is Ev trained
    -Not all BR pokes have the right moveset yet
    -Always feel free to make us an offer! We'll consider any decent one :p
    Have fun!

Background by Unknown

Hello , would you be willing to trade your mystery mew for my Event Genesect?

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    Hiya! I just today bred a 5IV Female Tirtouga with its HA Swift Swim, just as your wanted list specifies :)

If you're interested, could I get the info (nature, IVs, moveset, nicknames) of Adrasteia's
    KB Reuniclus- 5IV
    and
    KB Scolipede- 5IV
    and
    KB Staraptor- 5IV?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Hello, I'm interested in

JPN Jungle Tours Celebi- Modest
    Ability- Natural Cure
    -Psychic
    -Energy Ball
    -Recover
    -Leaf Storm

WIN2011 Celebi- Gentle
    Ability- Natural Cure
    -Leaf Storm
    -Recover
    -Nasty Plot
    -Healing Wish

I can offer:
    Shiny 5IV:
    Charizard (HA)
    Togekiss
    Espeon (HA)
    Sceptile (Egg moves leech seed, synthesis)

Events:
    Zoroark: Movie 15 Event, 2015, UT, OT: Sly
    Diancie: Wifi Gift, 2015, UT, OT: Hope
    Jirachi: Colosseum, US Pre-Order Bonus Disk, UT, 2003, OT: WISHMKR
    Rayquaza (Shiny): Movie 15 Event, 2015, UT, OT: Galileo
    Shaymin: Toys R Us In-Life, UT, 2009, OT: TRU
    Garchomp: Strongest Pokemon Event, 2012, UT, OT: PC
    Tyranitar: Strongest Pokemon Event, 2012, UT, OT: PC
    Eevee (Shiny): Video Game Championships In-Life, 2010, UT, OT: VGC

I can make more offers if necessary, thanks!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
    Very interested in these events:

Pokemon Ranch Mew - Gentle
    Ability- Synchronize
    -Synthesis
    -Return
    -Hypnosis
    -Teleport

KB 'XY&Z' Shiny Xerneas- Modest
    Ability- Fairy Aura
    -Geomancy
    -Moonlast
    -Aromatherapy
    -Focus Blast

KB 'XY&Z' Shiny Yveltal- Impish
    Ability- Dark Aura
    -Focus Blast
    -Oblivion Wing
    -Dragon Rush
    -Dark Pulse

PKTOPIA Magmortar - Modest
    Ability- Flame Body
    -Flamethrower
    -Psychic
    -Hyper Beam
    -Solar Beam

I have shiny competitive pokemon, shiny vivillon formes and more, so just message me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Years
    Hello All:

Currently I am the only person operating this shop. Furthermore, I do not have access to any of the event pokemon. I do have my own collection of competitive shiny and non-shiny so please ask me about a specific pokemon. Also, as I was in charge of breeding pokemon I will continue to offer that service. If you are looking for an event pokemon I will try to pass the information over to the others to see if they can complete your request or not.

Sorry I have not informed you guys sooner! Hopefully we can get this shop as good as new as soon as possible!

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    Hello All:

Currently I am the only person operating this shop. Furthermore, I do not have access to any of the event pokemon. I do have my own collection of competitive shiny and non-shiny so please ask me about a specific pokemon. Also, as I was in charge of breeding pokemon I will continue to offer that service. If you are looking for an event pokemon I will try to pass the information over to the others to see if they can complete your request or not.

Sorry I have not informed you guys sooner! Hopefully we can get this shop as good as new as soon as possible!

Hey man,

I had bred a 5IV Female Tirtouga with its HA Swift Swim, like your wanted list specifies - what're the competitive Pokes you have for trade?

Years
    Hey man,

I had bred a 5IV Female Tirtouga with its HA Swift Swim, like your wanted list specifies - what're the competitive Pokes you have for trade?

So I have around 7 boxes of competitive pokemon not including the pokes I have bred just not battle ready yet. If you are looking for something specific from the list I can check what I have. I should have most of the competitive stuff listed although mine might vary slightly. So let me know what you are looking for and I will check.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    So I have around 7 boxes of competitive pokemon not including the pokes I have bred just not battle ready yet. If you are looking for something specific from the list I can check what I have. I should have most of the competitive stuff listed although mine might vary slightly. So let me know what you are looking for and I will check.

Do you have a competitive Solosis/evolutions or Noibat/Noivern? Also, what're the competitive shiny pokes you have available?

Years
    Do you have a competitive Solosis/evolutions or Noibat/Noivern? Also, what're the competitive shiny pokes you have available?

I dont have a solosis that I can find, but I have a shiny 5IV timid noivern.

I have a fair amount. I should have most of whats listed as I have traded with Game Guy and we exchanged pokes, so I should have what is listed there.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    I dont have a solosis that I can find, but I have a shiny 5IV timid noivern.

I have a fair amount. I should have most of whats listed as I have traded with Game Guy and we exchanged pokes, so I should have what is listed there.

(There are no shiny competitive pokes listed on the front page) I am very interested in the shiny Noivern, are its origins certain (in terms of legitimacy)?

Years
    (There are no shiny competitive pokes listed on the front page) I am very interested in the shiny Noivern, are its origins certain (in terms of legitimacy)?

Sorry. There use to be a list but it must have removed for some reason. I think I have a list of what I got and I'll put it in a spoiler later when I get home.

As far as I know it's legit. I received it from a trade. I can post its particulars if you want

Years
    See the spoiler for the details on the noivern.

Spoiler:

here is my competitive shiny list. some of these may not be competitve pokes as I have not verified their IVs, so if you have a question about a specific one then let me know.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back