• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I guess I should have explained that better. It should read that they are all non kalos and non oras. Maybe one of the others owners do, but I dont have a legit one. Sorry.

Sorry been busy. I am around tonight if you can trade?

I am around tonight. Ill keep an eye out for you

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • Hey Mac,
    Interested in the HP fire Naïve diancee. Do you have access to that?
    check out my shop to see if there's anything you'd like in exchange.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Interested in naïve Diancie, can trade a Timid Manaphy 20/27/24/31/31/31 or reset a Mew, Manaphy or Moltres if you want.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    We can not seem to be on at the same time, but I dont believe you gave me your FC and IGN. Mine should be in my signature.

lol ya we have been playing tag. I have you added and have been watching. my FC is 1607-6049-6645. ill be on tonight after 7pm central and ill probably check once or twice before then but no reliable times today. this weekend would be an easy time if you have a specific time.

Years
  • do u have HA legendaries or do the other owners have them?

Yes I have a couple. I have a HA Thundurus, HA Shiny and Non-shiny Ho-Oh, and HA Shiny 6IV Bold Lugia (not 100% bout legitimacy but I include it just in case, it looks legit though from the eye test). Those are all my HA legends I believe. If you are looking for competitive pokemon I have lots of those both shiny and non-shiny and with and without HAs. Let me know.

Murt93 said:
    Hey Mac,
    Interested in the HP fire Naïve diancee. Do you have access to that?
    check out my shop to see if there's anything you'd like in exchange.

Yes I do and i will let you know.

Saphyrz said:
    Interested in naïve Diancie, can trade a Timid Manaphy 20/27/24/31/31/31 or reset a Mew, Manaphy or Moltres if you want.

That should work for me. Just have to get it cloned. I'll let you know when its ready.

Thebiti said:
    Lol I know sorry about this. I am around tonight but the servers are offline right now, should be up in about an hourish I believe if you are around?

Years
  • Hello Everyone!

I regret to inform you that this trade shop will be closed from this point going forward. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to you.

For those I have already contacted above I am still willing to complete our trades so please switch to PMs so we can finalize all of our trades.

Thank you!

Breeder Mac

Years
  • To follow up on Mac's last post, I'd like to thank anyone who has visited or dealt with the ship before! although I have been inactive for some time now, I turtle enjoyed my time on the community and hope to return with the new game!
    so I hope to see you all then!
    best of luck to all of you and I am sorry for any disappointment!
    until next time,
    GG11

Years
  • Hi all,
    I got my trade shop reopened so feel free to take a look at the first post and make an offer!
    *Bump

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi! Congrats on the reopen! I would love to trade for your Modest OCT2014 Shiny Gengar! Let me know what you'd like from my shop! Link is in sig, the little shopping cart icon :)

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Hey there :) I'm interested in these

Shiny Fearow UT
    Shiny Paras UT
    Shiny Venonat UT
    Shiny Bellsprout UT
    Shiny Farfetch'd UT
    Shiny Seel UT
    Shiny Grimer UT
    Shiny Lickitung UT
    Shiny Rhyhorn UT
    Shiny Kangaskhan UT
    Shiny Goldeen UT
    Shiny Staryu UT
    Shiny Mr Mime UT
    Shiny Scyther UT
    Shiny Pinsir UT

That's 15. Lol I like doing big shiny trades.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi! Congrats on the reopen! I would love to trade for your Modest OCT2014 Shiny Gengar! Let me know what you'd like from my shop! Link is in sig, the little shopping cart icon :)

Thank you :) and may I say after browsing your shop for awhile I'm very impressed with all the features you put into it! I'd be happy to trade for the Vivillon - Polar in your Gen 7 Known OT shinies if that's fair to you?
    I should be available tomorrow after 4 pm EST and Sunday at any time!

Hey there :) I'm interested in these

Shiny Fearow UT
    Shiny Paras UT
    Shiny Venonat UT
    Shiny Bellsprout UT
    Shiny Farfetch'd UT
    Shiny Seel UT
    Shiny Grimer UT
    Shiny Lickitung UT
    Shiny Rhyhorn UT
    Shiny Kangaskhan UT
    Shiny Goldeen UT
    Shiny Staryu UT
    Shiny Mr Mime UT
    Shiny Scyther UT
    Shiny Pinsir UT

That's 15. Lol I like doing big shiny trades.

No worries haha, I'm quite a fan of big trades myself! Just before I hunt through all your spreadsheets though I just wanted to double check - you still don't want to trade the shiny UBs unless it's for another UB, correct? Even if it's for a ratio of 2 or 3 of the UT shinies you're interested in for each UB? :p

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • No worries haha, I'm quite a fan of big trades myself! Just before I hunt through all your spreadsheets though I just wanted to double check - you still don't want to trade the shiny UBs unless it's for another UB, correct? Even if it's for a ratio of 2 or 3 of the UT shinies you're interested in for each UB? :p

XD Alright, I can trade the shiny UBs for 2-3 regular shinies :) Do you want proof pictures that go with them too? I think it'll be 2 shinies for unproofed shiny UBs, and 3 shinies for proofed shiny UBs.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Thank you :) and may I say after browsing your shop for awhile I'm very impressed with all the features you put into it! I'd be happy to trade for the Vivillon - Polar in your Gen 7 Known OT shinies if that's fair to you?
    I should be available tomorrow after 4 pm EST and Sunday at any time!
    That's absolutely fine by me, and thank you so much! I put a lot of work into it but it's still bugged at some places lol ^-^;
    Sadly I can't trade tonight, but maybe I can squeeze time into my Sunday morning. Yay for the same timezone/Country lol

Years
  • XD Alright, I can trade the shiny UBs for 2-3 regular shinies :) Do you want proof pictures that go with them too? I think it'll be 2 shinies for unproofed shiny UBs, and 3 shinies for proofed shiny UBs.
    Ahaha I'm doing my best to hold in my excitement, thank you a million times over!
    I'm okay without the proof pictures, but I'll still count the UBs with proof as three, so could I possibly get these:
    - Nihilego ID:638334 - 2
    - Pheromosa ID: 077575 - 2
    - Xurkitree ID: 326601 - 2
    - Celesteela ID: 060560 - 2
    - Stakataka ID: 077575 - 2
    - Buzzwole ID: 408553 - 2
    - Blacephalon ID: 703810 - 3

I believe those should be equal to 15 if I didn't misread any of the proofed.

I'm available from now onward as well as all of Sunday to trade so just let me know a time that'd work for you!

That's absolutely fine by me, and thank you so much! I put a lot of work into it but it's still bugged at some places lol ^-^;
    Sadly I can't trade tonight, but maybe I can squeeze time into my Sunday morning. Yay for the same timezone/Country lol

I didn't notice any bugs, but I'm sure you'll be able to work them out! And sounds good, thanks a lot for the review and I'll talk to you then :)

do you have any shiny competitive pokemon native to gen 7

Yes, you'll have to check the spreadsheet I have linked for more details as they should all be listed there. Off the top of my head I know I have a Janmo-O,Sandslash and Orcorio

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Ahaha I'm doing my best to hold in my excitement, thank you a million times over!
    I'm okay without the proof pictures, but I'll still count the UBs with proof as three, so could I possibly get these:
    - Nihilego ID:638334 - 2
    - Pheromosa ID: 077575 - 2
    - Xurkitree ID: 326601 - 2
    - Celesteela ID: 060560 - 2
    - Stakataka ID: 077575 - 2
    - Buzzwole ID: 408553 - 2
    - Blacephalon ID: 703810 - 3

I believe those should be equal to 15 if I didn't misread any of the proofed.

I'm available from now onward as well as all of Sunday to trade so just let me know a time that'd work for you!
    Great :) I'll send the proof picture anyway lol if you're trading it for 3 shinies. It's up to you if you want to keep it for other trades or discard it.

I'll be using my UM game for this, same IGN though. I can trade anytime, so I'll get the shinies ready now and wait for your reply.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back