• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghosts of Mafia Past

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
  • That's actually a reason, which is more than Alex has given us :p

Are we certain that Bard is town, though? I could see him trying to pull this off as mafia and I can't say I'm townreading him.

I mean, are we even certain he has the spirit?
    He could just be doing this to try to get suspicion off of him.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • He wouldn't lie about something that can be easily proven, besides whether or not he has the spirit is in no way indicative of his alignment.

Yeah, i guess your right. But when i think about it, i really dont like the idea of being killed by an evil spirit, he could be mafia and wouldnt matter who get's picked the mafia could still kill.
    so, ##vote Bard

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Well it's not like anyone has given enough reason not to be killed, so I find your comment rather annoying, Johnny.
    That said, I've stated that I think Kitty is scum, and alongside her I also don't like Metroid and Ash. I'm still a bit iffy about Ash cuz I think she can go either way, so I'd leave her last.
    Do kill me with your "malevolent spirit" if you so want, so you can have a more clear view of my reads.

Sparkin

I'm leaning town on metroid and scum on alex. Kind of reasonable, I guess.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Nah, it's not about my feelings, it's about singling me out specifically when noone gave enough of a reason not to be killed.
    Anyways, if you can find a legitimate reason to kill/lynch besides reads in this game, then be my guest.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'd argue that we ought to be taking a look at who voted Abby since he was lynched yesterday for virtually no reason. But out of those who voted Abby Pecilia (who was the first one who voted) and EvilChameleon were the only ones who voted Abby and kept the vote who aren't confirmed inno. Out of those two I would say EC simply because he voted after Pecilia and kept the voted for an awful reason.

I have a small townread on metroid who seems to just be trying to get the hang of things and a null read on Lycan. I don't have any solid reads on anyone else at the moment.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hey, if I get lynched for keeping the vote that got Abby lynched, so be it. Bring it right the hell on.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • What if we shot someone that was on the Abby or Bac wagons?

(had the D1 vote count put together but I just lost the post, I'll try to put it together again)

Sparkin

Hey, if I get lynched for keeping the vote that got Abby lynched, so be it. Bring it right the hell on.

Weird. What are you trying to achieve w/ this?

@Superjolt: Agreed. If y'want me to choose, it'd be jdthebud.

[Vote] Alex Kaz

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • That said, I've stated that I think Kitty is scum, and alongside her I also don't like Metroid and Ash. I'm still a bit iffy about Ash cuz I think she can go either way, so I'd leave her last.

Still not willing to provide a reason why you think so? I'm mainly curious about Kitty here, since she hasn't said enough to give a good read on imo.

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
  • Vote: BidoofFTW Going with my main day 1 scumread for now. The Bard claiming after not doing much being Day 1 is noteworthy, I guess I believe his claim atm.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Still not willing to provide a reason why you think so? I'm mainly curious about Kitty here, since she hasn't said enough to give a good read on imo.

Exactly, it's more of a gut feeling, so I don't have much to say on it. And if I go and analyze my thoughts about her couple of posts, I'm gonna get that razor crap from Johnny and yeah no I'm not having any of that. Plus, reasoning would ruin the chaos, and that's no fun, is it?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I just want to point out, I would have lifted my vote on Abby if they gave themselves 20 edits in their font. I'd be more suspect of people who changed their votes multiple times, but that's probably just me.

Back