• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghosts of Mafia Past

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I dunno I'd be hard pressed to think Bard would fake killing Sword, getting hit, and go this long without getting counter claimed. If someone else did that you'd assume they'd show up and spill the beans on him. That's logic I don't quite like, and unfortunately since we're running out of time...

[Vote] Lycanthropy

but really it's hard to vote when nobody's talking, and I know I'm one of the leading contributors but still ~_~

Years
Ghosts of Mafia Past
a.k.a let's make another bloody blood bath!

Game Over

"I think we should lynch Nani." Lycan said, sitting around a table with the rest of the UGers. The others looked at each other and then back at him.

"Nah." Then they beat Lycan to death with salt shakers.

Lycanthropy is dead. He was innocent.

I'll do the points later.

Participants
Abby as a Villager
Home as a Villager
Nuclear Chicken a Villager
Desinishon a Villager
purplecicada Villager
Sword Master Villager
Nakuzami as a Villager
Ash as a as a Villager
Bidoof FTW as a Villager
Johnny as a Mafia
Sparkin as a Villager
Bardothren as a Villager
Pecilia as a Villager
EvilChameleon as a Villager
Metroid711 as a Villager
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Mafia
Rabinov as a Villager
Lycanthropy as a Villager
Kitty as a Mafia
Superjolt as a Villager
Mew_nani as a Mafia
Alexkaz as a Villager
jdthebud as a Villager

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Remember when I said I thought Metroid would N0 me? I also thought Nani would but I didn't want to mention that bc I didn't want to hurt her feelings rip

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Whoa the game ended that quick? That's a shocker.

Still good job guys it was a super fun game! I had a ton of fun! ^^

By the way Bard, thanks for the benelovent spirit, that was very nice of you.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
My games never end without an actual majority.

but if it's impossible for the town to lynch

?????

Agreed. Don't see a reason for this. IMO Mafia equaling town should always be endpoint, even if a tie = random lynch. If there are guns are something, that might be another story, but in this case the last day shouldn't have happened IMO.

Years
Would have tied on a coin toss, mafia could have died. Then during the night they may have failed to successfully NK on account of the BPs.

Years
Team Win: Johnny, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Mew_nani and Kitty (50 points)
Killed for inactivity: Naku and Ash (-20 points)
MVP: Johnny - There wasn't much to choose from in this game but he directed a lot of the mafia play and went through without ever getting really suspected so he can have it. (30 points)
GM a game: me (30 points)
Participation Bonus: EVERYONE (5 points)

Back