• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
She is a cruel, cruel Mistress. :3 And haha -- poor Swifty has a lot of catching up to do. xD

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Girls have hormones too, ya know. xD Sometimes things just happen.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Oh, look at all the fun Heretostay is making me miss out on. c: I am lost, confused, have no idea what you guys are up to anymore, but I assume you guys are all like...having this really big rowdy superpower party in the dormitories now.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Nawh EG, it's not -that- active. People are kind of just hanging out in groups of 2, and now that Matthias has gone off on his own, I'm alone too :P Couldn't you like... excuse yourself in-character somehow and run off and... I dunno, bump into someone else on the way and do stuff with them 'till Heretostay is back?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Aye, definitely don't let his computer issues hold back your enjoyment. It'd be easy to excuse yourself and I'm sure he understands. Just write!

EGKangaroo

Years
Nawh EG, it's not -that- active. People are kind of just hanging out in groups of 2, and now that Matthias has gone off on his own, I'm alone too :P Couldn't you like... excuse yourself in-character somehow and run off and... I dunno, bump into someone else on the way and do stuff with them 'till Heretostay is back?
Perhaps. He was kinda taking a jet lag nap, but if Beege ain't gonna barge in and rudely interrupt his sleep, I'll just have him wake up naturally.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
(As stated earlier, Will's just sitting down in the hallways right now if anybody wants to interact.)

@ Mac & Megan: Geeze girls, you move fast! I guess the question that remains is, is the shipping set in stone?

Haha, oh the craziness already, just try and keep up with us Swifty!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, as Mac said, if he's got troubles, don't let it hold you back. You guys can always meet up at some other point :) And my offer of doing something with the two of us still stands!

But hey, if EG isn't up for interacting, Matthias could definitely come along and bug Will, Shep :D

EGKangaroo

Years
Maybe we -could- pick up on Will too, though. I was thinking of heading off to the library. Maybe they end up having books on the workings of the strange powers bestowed upon the students as well. :D

Sephear

Years
Sounds like a plan to me =P Will needs some interaction with other guys haha, I mean look, he's only talked to one and girls have already driven him crazy, he's laughing like a psychopath XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I wouldn't mind if y'all shipped Selena x Ginny. It'd be interesting, especially for the roleplay. ;) It's part of Selena's development.

Oh and did I mention she's also bi? Like...it's not mentioned at all, but just wanted y'all to know. As of last post it's the first time she has kissed a girl.

"I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT...THE TASTE OF HER CHERRY CHAPSTIIIICK" /shot

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
In here on my phone crying at the reading ill have to do to keep up. :p

And checking that this RP doesn't need some higher rating :') keep it relatively clean guys!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, -I- think it's unfair that we're already low on girls and you immediately make two of them unavailable like that! Maybe I'll just make Matthias gay, then! Hrrrrmpf!

Seriously though, it's okay :3 It's interesting. And yeah EG, let's pick up Will as well. I'll throw up a post after you've done yours and we can work towards getting a hold of him. Shep, where's Will at right now? In the main building or the living-areas building?

Sephear

Years
Well the best part about the Selena Ginny thing is it can be/is very ambiguous, they don't have to be destined to be together to the exclusion of all else, but even if they do find some interest in guys they could still have they're little thing for each other XD

Oh my...now i'm thinking of the ending of Dodgeball

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
EG as far as urban dictionary was able to tell me, your last post references my character. I'll have him wave over or something of the sort, and then have him head off on his walk leaving Matthias free to leave the dorm and meet your character. :)

Back