• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
  • Oh my this should be interesting, guess it's off to the library for Will and then some poor pathetic hopelessness in the face of a sexy southern bell XD.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • And i posted. Uhg, it's hard to type out how she sounds, cause of her thick accent. I hope you guys can hear in your mind what i am trying to go for. X3

Hmmm as someone that lives in the south... xD

Just a pointer not sure if this will do any different but, when we talk instead of a mai its like a mah lol but nice writing none the less :)

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • Matthias* :P And yeah Seph, we're mentioning you in the post, and we're kinda hoping that you'll sort of just go "Oh, they looked like interesting people" and just get up and walk after them and... I dunno, ask to hang out or something.
    Uh, yeah. That's what I said. Why are you correcting me when I totally said it right the first time?

STOP JUDGING ME!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Okay Shep, EG and I have posted part 1 of our joined post, and the second part is going up as soon as I get up in the morning to not clutter the RP too much, but as soon as I've thrown that up, you can have him head into the library and... uh, see quite the sight :P I'll be up in about 9-10 hours, so I'm sorry for the delay!

EDIT: Annnnnnd there we go! Part 2 is up, so take it away EG! Let's see how he reacts when he follows two guys into a library and one of them is suddenly a kangaroo :P Cor blimey, mate! Put another shrimp on the barbey, wou'cha? Crikey! A dingo ate my baby! *Is a total racist, suddenly*

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • Anyone want to find Kevin asleep in the garden and wake him up? I could do with some interaction! Everyone else is away having fun .... I feel so lonely. :(

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Mac and I are going to be working on part 2 (or 3? lmao) of our joint post...he's gonna have to wait for me since I was up till 3 am gaming. :D And I have some part of it written while I was in class so, I'll type it out later~

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I really like the Alicea x Nathan shipping. I guess you can say that a girl just became unavailable ;)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Nathan is being a bit premature. :P They are still just really awkward and shy about saying they like each other. But it is shaping up that way is it not? :D

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Dammit Mac, don't remind me XD I'm trying to think coherently to write at least my usual level of retardation. Thank goodness Will's going the other way or I wouldn't be able to resist making him slightly more stalkerish >.< especially since the pool was where I was gonna go before you guys stole it and turned it into makout point beach/pool thing.

Alright time to go find a kangaroo in a Library! I think I had a dream about that once...

Last edited:

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • Dammit Mac, don't remind me XD I'm trying to think coherently to right at least my usual level of retardation. Thank goodness Will's going the other way or I wouldn't be able to resist making him slightly more stalkerish >.< especially since the pool was where I was gonna go before you guys stole it and turned it into makout point beach/pool thing.

Alright time to go find a kangaroo in a Library! I think I had a dream about that once...
    Oh, yes, I have dreams like that all the time too, except it's usually myself who's a kangaroo. And I am not in a library, so actually it bears very little resemblance to your dream aside from the fact there's a kangaroo in it. I like kangaroos...yes.

Back