• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    1. Clay Rogers | Room 8 - Magic
    2. Kevin Blake | Room 3 - WooliestSteam
    3. Ashley Cooper | Room 2 - Sir Bastian
    4. Rachel Halland | Room 2 - Albunnie
    5. Dominic Irving | Room 6 Ozymandias
    6. Priscilla Anne Bellerose | Room 8 - ShaymietheShaymin
    7. Otenise Uraomote | Room 7 - Yami
    8. William Bhransht | Room 5 - Lord Sephear
    9. Tiberius Drake | Room 1 Cosmic Fury
    10. Hilda Gard | Room 3 - Doctor
    11. Elias Cox | Room 1- Solace
    12. Andrew Steel | Room 4 - Genesis
    13. Ginerva Morrigan | Room 5 - Cordelia
    14. Ross Wilson | Room 6 - Dansparce
    15. Angelique Bellefleur | Room 7 - Monster Guy
    16. Zachary Agatio | Room 4 - DLMeurte
    Is everyone of these still in?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    1. Clay Rogers | Room 8 - Magic
    2. Kevin Blake | Room 3 - WooliestSteam
    3. Ashley Cooper | Room 2 - Sir Bastian
    4. Rachel Halland | Room 2 - Albunnie
    5. Dominic Irving | Room 6 - Ozymandias
    6. Priscilla Anne Bellerose | Room 8 - ShaymietheShaymin
    7. Otenise Uraomote | Room 7 - Yami
    8. William Bhransht | Room 5 - Lord Sephear
    9. Tiberius Drake | Room 1 Cosmic Fury
    10. Hilda Gard | Room 3 - Adventure
    11. Elias Cox | Room 1- Solace
    12. Andrew Steel | Room 4 - Genesis
    13. Ginerva Morrigan | Room 5 - Cordelia
    14. Ross Wilson | Room 6 - Dansparce
    15. Angelique Bellefleur | Room 7 - Monster Guy
    16. Zachary Agatio | Room 4 - DLMeurte

Anyone else for the role-call? :)

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • I'm still around. Just haven't had the time to make a good post. On top of that, I've got terrible writer's block. I don't even know where to put him at! :(

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Well, Dusk left again so he should probably be taken off of the list (unless he makes a miraculous reappearance).

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I should be back to posting tomorrow, I can't say it'll be regularly but it will certainly be more frequent. I apologize to Nathan for never continung on that JP, ever since I flew over to Florida with ny dad it's taken some time to adjust and stop playing videogames.

in other words I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW ROLLING OUT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED CALIENTE

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wooly, is it okay if I make Hilda approach you when u be all playin with firey? :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Great! I'll post whenever I... Get home and get time I suppose. On my phone rn as usual ;p We'll try to keep it to at-least-100-words-posts IC for a change yeah? Because, as you might have noticed, JPing with me isn't the greatest idea lately xDxD

<3

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • Yeah that's fine with me. So roughly 100 word posts in the IC then? I haven't done this for quite a while so I might be a bit rusty at this. Got into the swing of doing JP's but whatever works for you buuuuddy. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha it's not like it's a bad thing if they are longer but any shorter and I'll have to punish us with my modly hammer. Imagine that, a mod infracting herself. Let's not.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It is with regret that I close this thread ><. Thanks for those who made a last ditch effort, but this just wasn't meant to be.

I'll leave the IC open incase anyone has a WIP they'd like to post and not waste. Otherwise, both threads will be locked in a few days.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm sorry for that ;; I had loads of fun. Maybe some more plot or direction would have been good for the RP, or maybe a bit fewer players to make it easier to keep track of people. But that's just my thoughts. It was really cool while it lasted!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • This is too bad. I had fun with it, and it had alot of promise. Here's to hope for GH V3 next year!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • T_T Noooooooo I thought you'd at least wait for our post to finish before you decided, I honestly think people have just been busy. Tons of people have been going out of town for weeks at a time, and had various other problems. And we could always recruit more people, if we just persevered through the slow times I'm sure GH would survive. But you're the boss Swifty, and as sad as I am to see it go I respect whatever you decide. I have a lot of love for this RP and for all of ya's, even that Numpty Bastybutt :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back