• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    D: Sorry for kind of disappearing after that first post and all. I'm going to post something soon so don't kill me off yet. >_>

On another note, can someone please tell me what happened to Cordelia?
    Magic isn't a killer, he's a hugger :)

And don't worry about Cordelia, he just had to leave PC. We'll carry on his legacy by posting even more and better!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    And now Will is left without who surely would have been a very fun roommate :/ I'm sad to see Mac go... really sad actually I hope he can come back.

Work is still progressing on the JP with Will, Ashley and Rachel...bit by bit, but it's getting there, I'm sure you'll all love it when it's done just fine.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Just letting people know that Alby is out of town for a week from now on, so the JP between her, me and Sephy -might- be delayed, unless Sephy reads the message I sent to him :P

Sephear

Years
    I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing. Now that that's out of the way: ItotallydidreadthemessagethanksforlettingusallknowbastyIpostedthethinglikethegoodsephythatIam :D

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
    I deeply apologize for my absence. However, I've had a family emergency, and it will be a little longer than the 30th before I can get back to actively posting again.

Thanks for your understanding guys.

~Cosmic Fury

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
    Well, I hate to drop out right after I just came in and all but I'm dropping out of this and going on in general. I'm an irresponsible kid so I won't be roleplaying for a while. ;w;
    Sorry and thanks all at once.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I'm on a trip and I have rather limited access to Internet rn. I'll try to make a post soon but I won't be as active.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I hath posted. Major apologies about the delay. :)

Thanks for posting :) although it is probably time this was put to rest. :( It seems like with the loss of Mac - and other players floating away/getting lost, there isn't much remaining around GH.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
    Thanks for posting :) although it is probably time this was put to rest. :( It seems like with the loss of Mac - and other players floating away/getting lost, there isn't much remaining around GH.

:(:(:(

God damn I just spent all that time writing that post. xD

I wonder though why this RP never seems to pick up steam. That's the second time that this has happened. :/

Sephear

Years
    I wouldn't lose hope Swifty at the very least you've still got Wooly, SB, Albs and I. And I'm sure quite a few more of the people in GH right now are just busy. Don't forget for a lot of people summer isn't just time off, it's time they're almost constantly out doing things they don't have the time or companionship for the rest of the year. If we just keep it going strong things will pick up, and a lot of the people who are busy right now will make their way back.

Besides, we're still working on our second JP :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm not going to close shop just yet. Once you guys manage your JP I'll be moving the RP along to the next lesson though to try and encourage some fresh posting.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    Hey, sorry for dying. It was just my final week of school and my 3DS also dictated all of my time. I'm working on something now.

Years
    Holy mother of Jesus Grandma, I really need to post. I was secretly suffering from writer's block, but I think it's gone. Also I may have been slightly addicted to my 3DS... But no more excuses! I'll post when it's not like, one in the morning. xD

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    Hey. I stayed true to my promise. I posted again!

Now if anyone would like to interact (or even notice) the boy who randomly fell out of the ceiling, feel free to do so.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It's ok guys, I got a phoenix down.

Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

What kind of lesson would you guys like next?

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
    It's ok guys, I got a phoenix down.

Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

What kind of lesson would you guys like next?

WAT? What the hell is going on in that picture? xD

As for another lesson, hmm maybe something practical? Outdoorsy? I'm not sure what exactly but I'd be happy enough with something like that.

Maybe something to put our new affinity towards a certain material to use?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back