• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
    I DO NEED COFF- it's 11pm and I have to go up at 6am, I shouldn't have coffee now.

pfft, responsibility. Imeanyes, it's a good idea not to in that case. Just get some sleep.

Is Zachary in the dorms btw? Andy will need to go there soon.

He's going to need to stop there, unless you want him to walk into class with wet pants. Guess that means it's JP time.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    You brought that up before, and I told you, Swifty's last roommate wasn't a gentleman :P Methinks clay is

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    It's been a god awful week but I am ready to get back into the swing of things soon! ♥

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    Yaay i am back home for the rest of the summer :D sorry for not telling anyone other than Swifty that i'd be gone XD but yeah ill be working on a post shortly and looking forward to the posts yall have wrote since i left

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Sorry I'm being slow but!!

To help those who are a bit unsure or just generally haven't posted yet Clay will soon be giving you something to react to~ (should be up in about 6 hours, once I'm home from work).

I DID IT. meow

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I have had the busiest few weeks and on Sunday, my a/c broke so I am not at home and only can post via mobile so you can imagine that limits creativity quite a bit. :P

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    I've actually been pretty busy myself, but Albunnie, Basty and I are working on a JP right now and it's well on it's way. I might be slow a bit longer, the reason I was offline all day yesterday is because I had an interview and had to do some other stuff while I was across the river, and tomorrow morning I have a follow up interview so fingers crossed. Anyways I'm sorry for the interruption everybody <3 Soon as I know whether I've got the job or not I'll be - well I'll try to go back to my regular activity, I may have a job so :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    There are quite a few characters who are seemingly missing in action at the moment. At some point (probably next weekend) I am going to do a sweep just to see whos around/whos not. This will also be the point I look to move the day along - since this lesson seems to be stalling everyone.

If you've dropped out and just not got around to making it official please VM/PM me :[.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    I'm still not quite finished with my post (mainly because i'm a huge procrastinator) but I do intend on finishing it today.

EDIT: Nevermind all of that. I finished my post!

If anyone would like to save Ross' fingers from a fiery demise, feel free to do so.

Last edited:
    Years
    I thought that I had posted, but apparently not. That'll be fixed soon. I've been having serious insomnia and barely getting sleep, and when I do get sleep it's until like, 3 PM or something. Plus, Chrome keeps crashing whenever I try to do something productive. -_-

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
    D: Sorry for kind of disappearing after that first post and all. I'm going to post something soon so don't kill me off yet. >_>

On another note, can someone please tell me what happened to Cordelia?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back