• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gimme's Dungeon Mafia

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • In the early stages most things rely on guts though, especially in such an obtuse setup

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Actually, let's talk about this Kiyo

> claims i have weak reasoning
    > literally doesn't acknowledge pecilia's "jumping on cause im lazy" quip as such
    > okay

While I agree that notifications aren't in any way required of the game master, they have become nearly customary to the point where I rely on them to tell me when a phase shifts; since I spend almost all my time in the RPT nowadays. My reasoning would be "weak" if I had been notified and still didn't notice when the game started.

The mentality behind my vote - which, considering I personally can vouch for her move, I'll [UNVOTE] her - stems from a recent play in Doctor Who mafia where I literally grilled gimme on his "gut feeling" towards a player that I didn't find suspicious only to miss his hinting and get him, the cop, lynched; so I was viewing it as perhaps a similar situation, giving the benefit that Johnny may have been trying to cue in the crowd to something.

I like how you decided to scrutinize my reasoning instead of snooping around the plethora of other targets who didn't bother to write one at all. Reads a little like scum trying to start a faulty suspicion trail, directing attention away from the flimsy votes of his comrades.

Since it's late in the day, I'll place down a [Ejaculate] Superjolt.​

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Ok here's whats happening

If CB and/or Nightkrow is targeted or lynched, I'll die.

If I die, Johnny also dies, assuming he's only a lover.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • > claims i have weak reasoning
    > literally doesn't acknowledge pecilia's "jumping on cause im lazy" quip as such
    > okay

While I agree that notifications aren't in any way required of the game master, they have become nearly customary to the point where I rely on them to tell me when a phase shifts; since I spend almost all my time in the RPT nowadays. My reasoning would be "weak" if I had been notified and still didn't notice when the game started.
    The comment about notifications wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the people that weren't posting yet (I do agree that notifications are helpful, I was surprised we didn't get any for the start of D1 since we did get them for N0. I definitely wasn't using that to throw shade at you or anything. It doesn't have anything to do with #47, that's why I cut the part about notifications out of your quote)

The mentality behind my vote - which, considering I personally can vouch for her move, I'll [UNVOTE] her - stems from a recent play in Doctor Who mafia where I literally grilled gimme on his "gut feeling" towards a player that I didn't find suspicious only to miss his hinting and get him, the cop, lynched; so I was viewing it as perhaps a similar situation, giving the benefit that Johnny may have been trying to cue in the crowd to something.

I like how you decided to scrutinize my reasoning instead of snooping around the plethora of other targets who didn't bother to write one at all. Reads a little like scum trying to start a faulty suspicion trail, directing attention away from the flimsy votes of his comrades.

Since it's late in the day, I'll place down a [Ejaculate] Superjolt.
    I think it's kind of my fault here, because I didn't really explain my thought process there. My issue was the similarity to jd's post since you said you didn't see how Nightkrow looked suspicious but still voted her. When people do something like that it raises a red flag for me. It also sounded like you were trying to justify the vote using an out-of-game experience (kind of like you just tacked it on, like "oh hey guys, I don't see how she's sus, but I've been wrong before, so I could tooootally be wrong here too!!"). Does this make sense?

Maybe I'll have to take a look at Doctor Who Mafia then.

The point about me not looking at the others that voted without reasoning is fair. I did ask for your own thoughts on the wagon too though. Since you're giving me flak for not looking at the players that just sheeped, does this mean you dislike the votes that came between CB's vote and your own? What about jd's vote? Does anything else stand out to you?

As for Pecilia, I'm not sure if laziness on his part really means anything, especially after Underground Subterfuge. He's null at best after #50
    [Unvote]NightKrow

P easy - is confirmed inno.

I mean, Jolt not sure why you're trying to provoke me, haha. The game tended towards voting NK at the time and not yourself, why would I care if you vote for me at that point.
    Not really trying to provoke, I just figured after Overwatch Mafia I might get some kind of reaction from you haha. My vote for you came in the post right after Johnny voted though, that was the only vote on NK so I'm not sure how the game was tending toward her at that time?
    Hmm... [Unvote] Pecilia and [Vote] jdthebud because holy cow there are a lot of people we should avoid lynching.
    Are you voting jd just to sheep the wagon?

Years
  • The Dungeon of Love

Night One

Salzorrah is dead. She was an Obsessor.

Players List

gimmebooty as The GM​

32 cHauracter Limit as ???
    Salzorrah as an Obsessor
    Rabinov as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Nightkrow as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Noraxia as ???
    Johnny as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Abby as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as an Obsessor
    Who's Kiyo? as ???

Years
  • The Dungeon of Love

Day Two

The mafia murderer slipped passed the half drawn curtain to find his victim curled up with another. There was no reason for him to be jealous of that shit when he had his own lover so he got right to the stabbing.

Unfortunately, his victim woke up and started screaming during the experience. His Lover woke up to the noise and lunged for the mafia member, so he forced to cut him down too. It was quite the messy affair.

Superjolt is dead. He was a Screamer.

Pecilia is dead. He was a Lover.

Bardothren visited Superjolt.

Players List

gimmebooty as The GM​

Salzorrah as an Obsessor
    Rabinov as ???
    Pecilia as a Lover
    Bardothren as ???
    Nightkrow as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Noraxia as ???
    Johnny as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Abby as ???
    Superjolt as a Screamer
    Uzumaki Naruto as an Obsessor
    Who's Kiyo? as ???

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • shrug.jpeg

[Vote] Bardothren

Years
  • The Dungeon of Love

Night Two

Bardothren is dead. He was a Heartbreaker.

L'Belle is dead. He was a Lover.

jdthebud is dead. He was a Lover.

Players List

gimmebooty as The GM​

Salzorrah as an Obsessor
    Rabinov as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Bardothren as a Heartbreaker
    Nightkrow as ???
    L'Belle as a Lover
    Noraxia as ???