• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Girl bullied on XBL, M$ ban victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    They are entitled to an education, I never raised that issue.
    The human anatomy is not designed for homosexual "positions"
    The male g point(the point of major sexual stimulation) is located in a spot conveniently reachable by penetration, nature took that thing into account

Emotion is the downfall of us humans, I try not to concern myself with such a pointless frivolity.

As someone with quite some knowledge in psychology I can tell you that such a statement is a fallacy, emotion is what nearly every human motivation stems from, you're doing it right now, there was something you felt that made you expose your beliefs in this thread, something that enticed you to join this forum in particular, and so on.

As for the topic, I believe that from a practical viewpoint of microsoft, losing potential clients because they hated this girl was not convenient for them, so they did what they did, from a moral perspective it is an injustice, direct or indirect

Years
    I am not gay, but I openly support gay rights. I am from a family where there are a few gays and I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. I have been to MANY gay rights marches and met countless homosexuals and I say this, They are no different than you or me. Besides it is not ANYONES right on this earth to decide whether gays are right or wrong. That is up to god, and between them and god. Not you, them, god, the pope, the monks, the ministers ect. If they are meant for an eternity of damnation then that is up to god. I dont see anyone on this planet being a higher power so it is not there choice to ridicule or even look down at gays. I believe taking matters like that into your own hands (even SAYING gays are wrong) is a sin 1,000x worse than the act of homosexuallity.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    \However an improvement that is nessacery is the abolition of gay rights.
    wut
    You're trolling, right? Nobody can be this ignorant, surely? I suppose if you practiced really hard in the mirror to be a closed minded, bigoted, offensive trollop it might be possible I guess :X

The mistake is classifying homosexuals (which is a genetic difference; ie ~ bought about by nature) as "less than human"; which is..well..unacceptable. Don't you understand that Gay Rights = Human Rights, for gay people? By saying you think that gay rights should be abolished; aren't you saying then that you think some people are less human than others? And deserve less rights? Wow; that's familiar; slavery n the US, Jewish subjection by the nazi party ~ yes, we're all aware that it only takes a little push for a snowball to start and for us to start removing basic human rights from one sub-group. It's a dangerous slope to tread so I can't imagine why anybody would say such things without thinking.

It's reprehensible beyond reason to suggest that not all humans deserve the same rights from birth, but wait..you've got more fallacies to spout! "It's dangerous and harmful to engage in homosexual intercourse". No, it's not. No more so than any other type of safe, consensual, sexual act. "The body isn't designed for 'gay positions' u guyz". Really? Why's the male G spot in the anus then? Why is the female G spot best accessed with fingers, and not a penis? You're a "biology major" and think at the age of fifteen that you have any right to judge people? Come back when you're an adult~

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Urk..
    Sexycheese, it's people like you who make the internet a terrible place. Homosexuality certainly isn't a mental disease. It's a person's life choice. And, no doubt, It's people like you who got this innocent girl banned from Xbox Live.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    I dont know if this has been said (Too lazy to read the 3 pages)

But i completely agree with one of the comments on the link posted.
    Which basically said:
    Saying youre lesbian, is the same as being straight, saying ur lesbian and want to **** is a whole different thing.
    Microsoft cant just do that stuff cuz shes lesbian, and for people saying shes provoking, she put it on her bio, which is about her, she basically could have said

"Hi i am *insert name*" I am *age* years old, and i have a girlfriend named *insert name*

Just being lesbian is no reason at all to ban, and no reason to call it sexual content, if u say ur straight, do u get banned for being sexual?

straight - lesbian
    i am straight and i want **** - i am lesbian and i want ****

Wouldn't you think the first one was good, and the second one includes sexual content, so why should the first one as lesbian include sexual conent?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010

Guys, guys, please use your eyes before flaming thru rep, k?~

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Guys. Just don't feed the flames.
    If you don't agree with Sexycheese then just keep your traps shut. This isn't a sexual debate thread.

That said, I still stand by my previous post saying that M$ is homophobic.

I also agree with every one of Foxhound!'s posts. He, and every one else who said the same, seem to be the ones that really see what's going on.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Wow. This thread got way out of hand you guys. Closing this before this continues any further.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back