• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GIVEAWAY] Belldandy's PokéShop: 100+ 5/6IV4EM Rare Ball Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I was interested in

Desired Pokemon: Kabuto
    Desired Ability: Weak Armor
    Desired Gender: Female

My other info

FC:1177-8872-2314
    IGN: Kudo
    Timezone: GMT-4

Sounds good! I'll be online at 9:00pm EST tonight. I'm not sure if daylight savings times matters when referring to GMT-5, but the time of this post is 6:52am for me, so if it shows up any differently from you, calculate that difference accordingly :P I suck at math.

Years
    FC: 1864-9017-8557
    IGN: Alex
    Timezone:GMT+1
    Desired Pokemon: Shiny Eevee (bold 5IV)
    Desired Ability: Wish
    Desired Gender: Any
    Offers (Thread or Individual): 2 x Shiny Poliwhirl

Belldandy

Years
    FC: 1864-9017-8557
    IGN: Alex
    Timezone:GMT+1
    Desired Pokemon: Shiny Eevee (bold 5IV)
    Desired Ability: Wish
    Desired Gender: Any
    Offers (Thread or Individual): 2 x Shiny Poliwhirl

Hi Shadowche! Do you have anything with EMs or transfer-only moves / transfer-only TM moves? I'm more interested in those than Shiny Pokemon. I only trade for Shiny Pokemon when my boyfriend resets his Y to do monotype challenges, etc. :)

Years
    Hi Shadowche! Do you have anything with EMs or transfer-only moves / transfer-only TM moves? I'm more interested in those than Shiny Pokemon. I only trade for Shiny Pokemon when my boyfriend resets his Y to do monotype challenges, etc. :)

Well, i don't know what you need but watching your list i can offer you:

Absol -Adamant- -31/31/31/31/xx/31- Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, Play Rough, Sucker Punch

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Sounds good! I'll be online at 9:00pm EST tonight. I'm not sure if daylight savings times matters when referring to GMT-5, but the time of this post is 6:52am for me, so if it shows up any differently from you, calculate that difference accordingly :P I suck at math.

Seems to be the same time for me, see you in about an hour.

Belldandy

Years
    Well, i don't know what you need but watching your list i can offer you:

Absol -Adamant- -31/31/31/31/xx/31- Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, Play Rough, Sucker Punch

Hi!

The list isn't inclusive unfortunately. I do have an Absol with similar EMs, but it's flawed. It'd take about 20min to breed a flawless one (in the midst of doing this for about 15 Pokemon), so I don't quite need another Absol. Did you have other Pokemon with EMs? :)

Seems to be the same time for me, see you in about an hour.

Awesome. I can probably do it in the next 15min if you're available.

Years
    Hi!

The list isn't inclusive unfortunately. I do have an Absol with similar EMs, but it's flawed. It'd take about 20min to breed a flawless one (in the midst of doing this for about 15 Pokemon), so I don't quite need another Absol. Did you have other Pokemon with EMs? :)

I have some flawed 4IV:

Ralts -Shadow Sneak, Encore, Confuse Ray, Memento-

Charmander -Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz-

Gible - Iron Head, Outrage-

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    FC: 1650-2210-4496
    IGN: Hans
    Timezone: GMT+2
    Desired Pokemon: Jolly Shiny Buneary (It's nicknameable, right?)
    Desired Ability: Run Away
    Offers (Thread or Individual):
    Adamant 5IV Heavy Ball Miltank with Scrappy (EMs: Seismic Toss, Heart Stamp, Double-Edge & Dizzy Punch), Timid 5IV Friend Ball female Misdreavus (EMs: Nasty Plot, Ominous Wind, Memento, Shadow Sneak), Modest 5IV Dream Ball Nidoran♀ with HA Hustle (EMs: Beat Up, Pursuit, Counter, Disable)

They're all Kalos-born and non-shiny. If you're not interested in these, I could probably breed some other rare ball females with egg moves too, but it might take a while. :3

Belldandy

Years
    I have some flawed 4IV:

Ralts -Shadow Sneak, Encore, Confuse Ray, Memento-

Charmander -Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz-

Gible - Iron Head, Outrage-

Hi, there! Unfortunately, I'm not interested in those (I already have them, if you want me to be completely honest :pink_frown: ). Let me know if you get anything else.

Really sorry about that, hope you're still here. I was doing some homework and lost track of time.

Thanks for the trade!

FC: 1650-2210-4496
    IGN: Hans
    Timezone: GMT+2
    Desired Pokemon: Jolly Shiny Buneary (It's nicknameable, right?)
    Desired Ability: Run Away
    Offers (Thread or Individual):
    Adamant 5IV Heavy Ball Miltank with Scrappy (EMs: Seismic Toss, Heart Stamp, Double-Edge & Dizzy Punch), Timid 5IV Friend Ball female Misdreavus (EMs: Nasty Plot, Ominous Wind, Memento, Shadow Sneak), Modest 5IV Dream Ball Nidoran♀ with HA Hustle (EMs: Beat Up, Pursuit, Counter, Disable)

They're all Kalos-born and non-shiny. If you're not interested in these, I could probably breed some other rare ball females with egg moves too, but it might take a while. :3

Hi, Equinoxe!

The Miltank and the Nidoran ♀ are interesting to me, but I already have a Misdreavus with 4EMs just waiting on IVs (20min job). Did you have any other 5IV4EM parents?

If you need some ideas of what I'm looking for (if you don't have any more stock Pokemon with EMs), then I can share with you some of my Pokemon from my to-do list, and maybe you can complete one in lieu of myself.

Let me know :pink_love:

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Hello there!

I wanted to ask something, since I didn't see this in your first postings - based on the fact that you have a PowerSave, I wanted to know if you happen to be able to check the shiny value of an egg - I only have the physical cartridge, so I can't really check them!D:

Also, if it's possible, what would you be interested in getting in return for an specific number of eggs/batch?

Belldandy

Years
    Hello there!

I wanted to ask something, since I didn't see this in your first postings - based on the fact that you have a PowerSave, I wanted to know if you happen to be able to check the shiny value of an egg - I only have the physical cartridge, so I can't really check them!D:

Also, if it's possible, what would you be interested in getting in return for an specific number of eggs/batch?

I do have PowerSAV, but I don't know how to do that ?.? I think you need another program to dump batch data. I haven't really looked into it.

If you find a pretty straight-forward guide, I'll check it out.

I like Pokemon with EMs and transfer-only moves from Gen IV/V specifically.

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    The Miltank and the Nidoran ♀ are interesting to me, but I already have a Misdreavus with 4EMs just waiting on IVs (20min job). Did you have any other 5IV4EM parents?

If you need some ideas of what I'm looking for (if you don't have any more stock Pokemon with EMs), then I can share with you some of my Pokemon from my to-do list, and maybe you can complete one in lieu of myself.

I have some rare ball females with a few egg moves lying around (I'll have to breed 'em first), including a Love Ball Dunsparce (EMs: Headbutt) and a HA Dream Ball Zubat (EMs: Defog, Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt).
    Some not-yet-eggmoved rare ball pokes include: Moon Ball Houndour (5IV), Dream Ball HA Banette, Dream Ball HA Igglybuff, Love Ball Drowzee, Friend Ball Bellsprout, Heavy Ball Tentacool, Love Ball Slowpoke, Lure Ball Mareep.

If any of those interest you, I could definitely breed some egg moves and IVs on them. I'd be happy with help you out with some of your to-do list 'mons too, if none of those catch your attention. :3

Belldandy

Years
    I have some rare ball females with a few egg moves lying around (I'll have to breed 'em first), including a Love Ball Dunsparce (EMs: Headbutt) and a HA Dream Ball Zubat (EMs: Defog, Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt).
    Some not-yet-eggmoved rare ball pokes include: Moon Ball Houndour (5IV), Dream Ball HA Banette, Dream Ball HA Igglybuff, Love Ball Drowzee, Friend Ball Bellsprout, Heavy Ball Tentacool, Love Ball Slowpoke, Lure Ball Mareep.

If any of those interest you, I could definitely breed some egg moves and IVs on them. I'd be happy with help you out with some of your to-do list 'mons too, if none of those catch your attention. :3

Hi!

As I already have either the majority of those Pokemon in Pokeballs or they already have EMs, I was wondering if you'd be able to complete one of the following for me:

Zigzagoon
    Quick Feet
    (Dream Ball)
    Trick
    Rock Climb
    Pursuit
    Charm

Chinchou
    Water Absorb
    (Dream Ball)
    Whirlpool
    Agility
    Shock Wave
    Psybeam

I have the PokeBalls already and can trade you the starting female around 3:00pm EST today.

I'll take one of those bred + the other two for Shiny Buneary :pink_love:

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Zigzagoon
    Quick Feet
    (Dream Ball)
    Trick
    Rock Climb
    Pursuit
    Charm

Chinchou
    Water Absorb
    (Dream Ball)
    Whirlpool
    Agility
    Shock Wave
    Psybeam

I have the PokeBalls already and can trade you the starting female around 3:00pm EST today.

I'll take one of those bred + the other two for Shiny Buneary :pink_love:

I think I can do the Zigzagoon :3
    I'll try and get online around that time so you can throw the female my way (if I'm converting this correctly, it should be around 9pm my time). Getting all the moves might take a while but I'll try to be as swift as possible. :P

Belldandy

Years
    I think I can do the Zigzagoon :3
    I'll try and get online around that time so you can throw the female my way (if I'm converting this correctly, it should be around 9pm my time). Getting all the moves might take a while but I'll try to be as swift as possible. :P

Yay! Zigzagoon should be Jolly with -Sp. ATK.

It's almost 10:00am for me, so add 5h10min to this post and that's the time for you to be on at my 3pm :P

It might be a good idea for the timebeing to get the males with the EM you need. Trick requires Gen V Move Tutor or a Smeargle that's copied the move, so that can be trickier and more time-consuming.

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Yay! Zigzagoon should be Jolly with -Sp. ATK.

It's almost 10:00am for me, so add 5h10min to this post and that's the time for you to be on at my 3pm :P

It might be a good idea for the timebeing to get the males with the EM you need. Trick requires Gen V Move Tutor or a Smeargle that's copied the move, so that can be trickier and more time-consuming.
    Almost forgot to ask: should I trade you the Nidoran or Miltank already when you give me the Zigzagoon or would you prefer random trade fodder 'mons?

(also, I got lazy and just Sketched all the egg moves on a random male Smeargle I had lying around so they won't be a problem :D )

Belldandy

Years
    Almost forgot to ask: should I trade you the Nidoran or Miltank already when you give me the Zigzagoon or would you prefer random trade fodder 'mons?

(also, I got lazy and just Sketched all the egg moves on a random male Smeargle I had lying around so they won't be a problem :D )

It doesn't really matter at the end of the day. If you want to trade them now rather than later, that's fine; I'll trade the Shiny Buneary when Zigzagoon is finished.

Whichever you want :P

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    It doesn't really matter at the end of the day. If you want to trade them now rather than later, that's fine; I'll trade the Shiny Buneary when Zigzagoon is finished.

Whichever you want :P
    Cool, I'll send you the Miltank for the Zigzagoon then, and the remaining two after I've managed to breed the Zigzagoon :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back