• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GIVEAWAY] Belldandy's PokéShop: 100+ 5/6IV4EM Rare Ball Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    I do have PowerSAV, but I don't know how to do that ?.? I think you need another program to dump batch data. I haven't really looked into it.

If you find a pretty straight-forward guide, I'll check it out.

I like Pokemon with EMs and transfer-only moves from Gen IV/V specifically.

Oh, I've found guides (including one from PokeCommunity itself, wich was the one I was trying to send you), but it seems I can't post links as I don't have 15 posts yet... I'll try again once I have more posts counted!D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    - Just a newbie question, but would this be considered double posting, as I had posted that answer before?D:

But this time I got it:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320591

This is the guide I had found before! When you get some time to take a look at it, could you please let me know if finding out the shiny value is doable?:D

Oh, also, I've taken a closer look at your shop - and I wanted to ask if I could make an offer on one of your pokemon?

FC: 2208 4845 7290
    IGN: Lena
    Timezone: GMT +3
    Desired Pokemon: Shiny Buneary (in a dream ball)
    Desired Ability: Run Away
    Desired Gender: Female
    Offers (Thread or Individual): I have a few dream ball and special ball females with egg moves, and I can get all of them with more than 4 IVs -

- Moon Ball Swablu, careful, egg moves power swap, hyper voice, roost, feather dance
    -Friend Ball Meowth, jolly, technician, egg moves iron tail, hypnosis, foul play, assist
    -Heavy Ball Phanpy, adamant, pickupk, egg moves counter, head smash, play rough, ice shard
    -Dream Ball Dratini, calm, marvel scale, egg moves iron tail, extreme speed, agility,dragon pulse
    -Dream Ball Feebas, calm, adaptability, egg moves haze, confuse ray, mirror coat, dragon pulse
    -Dream Ball Trapinch, jolly, sheer force, egg moves bug bite, earth power, gust
    -Fast Ball Pineco, careful, sturdy, egg moves counter, toxic spikes, flail, stealth rock
    -Fast Ball Pichu, adamant, lightning rod, fake out, thunder punch, charge, volt tackle
    -Level Ball Growlithe, adamant, flash fire, close combat, roar, heat wave, morning sun
    -Moon Ball Venonat, timid, tinted lens, egg moves toxic spikes, baton pass

And these are all! Would some of them be enough for the Buneary?

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    - Just a newbie question, but would this be considered double posting, as I had posted that answer before?D:

But this time I got it:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320591

This is the guide I had found before! When you get some time to take a look at it, could you please let me know if finding out the shiny value is doable?:D

Oh, also, I've taken a closer look at your shop - and I wanted to ask if I could make an offer on one of your pokemon?

FC: 2208 4845 7290
    IGN: Lena
    Timezone: GMT +3
    Desired Pokemon: Shiny Buneary (in a dream ball)
    Desired Ability: Run Away
    Offers (Thread or Individual): I have a few dream ball and special ball females with egg moves, and I can get all of them with more than 4 IVs -

- Moon Ball Swablu, careful, egg moves power swap, hyper voice, roost, feather dance
    -Friend Ball Meowth, jolly, technician, egg moves iron tail, hypnosis, foul play, assist
    -Heavy Ball Phanpy, adamant, pickupk, egg moves counter, head smash, play rough, ice shard
    -Dream Ball Dratini, calm, marvel scale, egg moves iron tail, extreme speed, agility,dragon pulse
    -Dream Ball Feebas, calm, adaptability, egg moves haze, confuse ray, mirror coat, dragon pulse
    -Dream Ball Trapinch, jolly, sheer force, egg moves bug bite, earth power, gust
    -Fast Ball Pineco, careful, sturdy, egg moves counter, toxic spikes, flail, stealth rock
    -Fast Ball Pichu, adamant, lightning rod, fake out, thunder punch, charge, volt tackle
    -Level Ball Growlithe, adamant, flash fire, close combat, roar, heat wave, morning sun
    -Moon Ball Venonat, timid, tinted lens, egg moves toxic spikes, baton pass

And these are all! Would some of them be enough for the Buneary?

I'll take a look at that guide. I just wanted to let you know that Gen IV balls + HA is illegal (see: Bold Pichu w/ Lightningrod) and can't be traded on this board as it's been hacked.

Also, right now I'm more interested in males with Move Tutor moves from Gen IV/V. Do you have anything like that?

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Alright, thank you very much!

Oops, I didn't notice it - I got the Pichu from a trade, but I've only really bred it into my game - I'll release it right away. Sorry about that!D:

Well, besides Meowth and Dratini (as iron tail can only be obtained as an egg move when breeding with a parent that learned it trough TM in the 5th gen), I don't think I have... But thank you for taking a look, anyway!

Belldandy

Years
    Alright, thank you very much!

Oops, I didn't notice it - I got the Pichu from a trade, but I've only really bred it into my game - I'll release it right away. Sorry about that!D:

Well, besides Meowth and Dratini (as iron tail can only be obtained as an egg move when breeding with a parent that learned it trough TM in the 5th gen), I don't think I have... But thank you for taking a look, anyway!

I already have a Dratini with Iron Tail, Extremespeed and others (two versions, actually), but I am interested in that Meowth.

Was there something else you were interested in asides the Buneary? I've also recently bred 5IV4EM Safari Ball Scyther, 6IV4EM Dream Ball HA Anorith and 5IV4EM Premier Ball Totodile, on top of the ~60 in my first post.

Let me know, oki? Iron Tail on Meowth is exactly the kind of oddball Move Tutor Pokemon I want :pink_love:

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    I already have a Dratini with Iron Tail, Extremespeed and others (two versions, actually), but I am interested in that Meowth.

Was there something else you were interested in asides the Buneary? I've also recently bred 5IV4EM Safari Ball Scyther, 6IV4EM Dream Ball HA Anorith and 5IV4EM Premier Ball Totodile, on top of the ~60 in my first post.

Let me know, oki? Iron Tail on Meowth is exactly the kind of oddball Move Tutor Pokemon I want :pink_love:

I do like the love ball Chansey! Is there any chance we could trade a Meowth for a Chansey?

Belldandy

Years
    I do like the love ball Chansey! Is there any chance we could trade a Meowth for a Chansey?

Yep! Are you available tomorrow evening? It's almost beddybye time for me. I'm in EST (10:25pm at the moment). I should be home tomorrow around 7:00pm EST GMT-5. Are you online at that time too?

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Yep! Are you available tomorrow evening? It's almost beddybye time for me. I'm in EST (10:25pm at the moment). I should be home tomorrow around 7:00pm EST GMT-5. Are you online at that time too?

Oops, I miscalculated the time - 7:00 pm on your time should be fine tomorrow, actually!

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
    It actually should be a little bit late for me at this time tomorrow... I should be able to get online at that time on saturday and sunday, though! Is that alright?D:

What time is it for you now?

It would be four hours before the time it is now for you, but tomorrow instead :)

Otherwise, if that's confusing, I can do Saturday or Sunday.

Belldandy

Years
    Updated my Google Spreadsheet with my completed breeds for today:

• Scyther (Sports Ball)
    • Totodile (Premier Ball)
    • Meditite (Love Ball)
    • Anorith (Dream Ball) HA
    • Chespin (Dive Ball) HA
    • Litleo (Premier Ball) HA

And now it's beddytime for me :pink_love:

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    FC: : 3454-1125-0610
    IGN: Alex
    Timezone: Central
    Desired Pokemon: Naomi the shiny eevee
    Desired Ability: Adaptability
    Offers (Thread or Individual): Perfect IV, Shiny level 100 Magnezone/Ability: Magnetpull/Nature:Modest/Moves: Thunderbolt,Hiddenpower,flashcannon,voltswitch
    Status Screen Picture(s):

Belldandy

Years
    FC: : 3454-1125-0610
    IGN: Alex
    Timezone: Central
    Desired Pokemon: Naomi the shiny eevee
    Desired Ability: Adaptability
    Offers (Thread or Individual): Perfect IV, Shiny level 100 Magnezone/Ability: Magnetpull/Nature:Modest/Moves: Thunderbolt,Hiddenpower,flashcannon,voltswitch
    Status Screen Picture(s):

Hi!

Do you have anything with EMs or transfer-only moves?

Thanks

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    Hey, I don't care about any IVs I'd receive from your part (although I'm not sure they're optional?) but I'm interested in a few of the Rare Ball Mons in your spreadsheet. My own spreadsheet/shop links are in my sig but I haven't marked IVs down (even though several do have 3-5). I've got quite a few with egg moves, though. Would you be interested in trading at all?

Belldandy

Years
    Hey, I don't care about any IVs I'd receive from your part (although I'm not sure they're optional?) but I'm interested in a few of the Rare Ball Mons in your spreadsheet. My own spreadsheet/shop links are in my sig but I haven't marked IVs down (even though several do have 3-5). I've got quite a few with egg moves, though. Would you be interested in trading at all?

I would be, but I don't retrobreed. I only trade flawless. If I'm trading a flawless for a flawed, I'd be trading 1:2 (Me:You) in the very least, or 1:3 (Me:You) if the Pokemon has a 12.50% female rate.

If 6IV4EM, it would be 1:3 and 1:4 in each respective case. 2EMs is the minimum.

What were you interested in exactly?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hi!
    Im interested in your:shiny Dream Ball Buneary & Shiny dream ball shroomish
    Offering: Comparable shinies in my shop :)

Belldandy

Years
    Hi!
    Im interested in your:shiny Dream Ball Buneary & Shiny dream ball shroomish
    Offering: Comparable shinies in my shop :)

Hi!

Your Pokemon don't show Egg Moves. I'm currently looking for Shiny Carvanha Level 1 with Speed Boost and EMs. My boyfriend wants to restart OR with one.

Let me know the EMs on your Sableye :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back