• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Away Random Pokemon/Eggs

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I have ten eggs that I must have made a few months ago, and I have no idea what they are. They're likely to be 1st/3rd gen starters or Feebas with Mirror Coat, and one is definitely a Gible. Regardless of what they are I neither need nor want any of them, and am willing to give them away first come, first serve (max of five per person).

Keep in mind that with the exception of the Gible egg I don't know for certain what's in the others, so only the Gible can be requested outright. Take one at your own risk...if a free egg can be considered a risk.

I also have two Torchics, two Dratinis, four Riolus, and two Cranidos I want to get rid of. They're also free, though if someone's willing to trade me for a female larvitar/pupitar that's impish or careful, or either of the Pokemon I listed in the Quick Trades thread, that would be nice. :]

UPDATE : Every egg's been claimed. Please take the Pokemon, too... :(

Eggs

Egg #1-10 : all reserved!

Cranidos (all have moves focus energy, pursuit, take down, scary face)

Cranidos #1 (M, lvl20 UT, Aragorn) : reserved for latios09
    quiet, often lost in thought; 57/57/22/22/17/26

Cranidos #2 (M, lvl20 UT, Aragorn) : reserved for Skii
    rash, highly persistent; 58/57/26/20/17/29

Dratini (all have moves wrap, leer, thunder wave)

Dratini #2 (F, lvl1 UT, Shelob) : reserved for lucaslucario
    hardy, strongly defiant; 11/6/5/6/6/6

Riolu (all have moves quick attack, foresight, endure)

Riolu #1 (M, lvl1 UT, Gundor) : reserved for tmoney012

Riolu #2 (M, lvl1 UT, Gundor) : available
    relaxed, highly persistent; 12/6/6/5/5/5

Riolu #3 (M, lvl1 UT, Gundor) : available
    modest, capable of taking hits; 11/5/6/5/5/6

Riolu #4 (M, lvl1 UT, Gundor) : available
    timid, highly persistent; 11/5/6/5/5/6

Last edited:
    Years
  • Can I have Torchic and Dratini?

and a random egg, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    can i have one lol i have lots i lavitars that are female with impish or careful nature.... lol and i want some eggs if u want those lavitars pm me

Back