• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    "Stop talking about yourself like that. It was the humans who made Caro attack, not you. You had nothing to do with it. I'm not dead, it was only attack damage, as if I had been in an average battle. I made the promise to protect you. MY choice, not yours. You didn't ask for it, I offered on my own will,"Archur gave an exasperated sigh; this girls attitude on life was getting annoying. "If I didn't care about what happened to you, I wouldn't be here right now, I'd be helping out Caro. You're my first priority. In case you're wondering, he's fine. At least his better half is. I gave him a days supply of sitrus, so he'll be fine until we get back. Now, because I'm more stubborn than a poorly raised ponyta, I'm not moving from this spot until you come out. I can eat the magikarp that are in this sewer for all I care. I've done that for a week once, but I really don't want to do that again." The though of the disgusting fish made a bit of bile rise up Archur's throat. "Buuuut, I will if I have to."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Dia didn't believe what he said. Well, she believed he would sit there until she came out. But, he was wrong. Caro had attacked simply because he hated her. And she didn't really like the thought of going back. But, she really had nothing else that she could do. She couldn't stay here forever. She didn't know anymore. Slowly, she stood up. She hurt she was feeling was not as strong as the lonelyness. She really didn't want to be alone again. But, every person she got close to ended up dead. Or they hurt her. She didn't want either of those things to happen. But what could she do? She was weak. Stupid. Worthless. There was no way she could keep him safe unless she was alone. But she knew she would die if she was alone. The thought didn't scare her. Not one bit. Even so, her heart was breaking, and it would get worde if she stayed alone. Why couldn't she just stay here!? It was safe here! She didn't have to think, didn't have to feel. But... She couldn't. The moments leagthened and she sat back down again. What did she have to offer anyone? It would be better if she judt curled up and died. But... Archur seemed to see something. Why would he keep coming after her if he didn't? She fianlly got back to her feet and paced around in frint of the hole. She meowed quietly and began to crawl back to the outside world. Soon, she was out, standing in front of Archur, staring blankly at the ground.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Dia finally came out of the hole. They started walking back outside and Archur sighed in relief and picked Dia up, hugging the umbreon. He gave her a caring nuzzle and took her to Caro. A few of the berries were gone but not too many. Archur grabbed a few and ate one himself, the healing berry gave him enough energy to make it back to the sea and the others. He tossed Caro over his shoulder but didn't put Dia down; she had been hurt pretty severely and he didn't want her wounds to open up. She really didn't seem to like that he was helping the sableye. "He's unconscious, now's your time to punch him or head butt him if you want," Archur started walking south at a fast walk. He had no mode of transportation other than his feet, and he couldn't sprint for fear of hurting Dia. It was many hours later when they finally reached the other pokemon. He was glad they hadn't left, as it was now late at night again. Archur leaned Caro against a rock and set a few berries on his lap. He took Dia back towards the beach and he sat down on the sand. "That sewer smell had really started getting to me," he commented, taking a deep breath of the fresh, sea air. The red swampert lay down on his side and pulled Dia up to him, laying his arm around her. "Well, today was rather, umm, exciting," he commented. Archur was exhausted after the days events. He quickly passed out.

(something I've noticed, is that pretty much all my posts end in Archur either falling asleep or getting knocked out)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    The salesman had left the moment he deposited Mini Death at the Mountain Arena. At the moment, the white Castform was resting in the back of her cage with her eyes closed. There was a sign above her that had the name "Lonso" written on it. She could hear the explosions from attacks and cheers from humans coming from the arena.

'I'll be out there soon enough.' No sooner had this thought come to Mini's mind than there was an especially loud cheer and a loud roar of triumph. A few moments later there was crashing and banging echoing down the corridor. A group of men were dragging a rather large Aerodactyl that was fighting fiercely back to its cage. They finally got it in and slammed the door shut with a loud "clang" so it wouldn't escape. It roared at them in rage and stretched its wings as far as its confinement would allow it. The ancient pokemon's vicious eyes swept over the other cages than landed on Mini.

"Huh, your the Lonso's gladiator? Don't look like much. This next battle will be easy," he grunted.

Mini Death turned to him with a wicked grin. "Oh, I'm sure it will be. For me," she said.

((OOC: I'll try to make another post when I get home. See ya people after school :)))

Nideous

Years
    Dia remained silent as Archur walked. She had nothing more to say. Not a thing. Oh well. It's not like she belonged anywhere else. She had nothing, was nothing, so she didn't care what was going on around her. She instead tried to sort out her confused and conflicted thoughts. But that was getting her nowhere. She yawned and looked around. When had they gotten to the beach? Oh well, it's not a problem. She liked the beach. Hearing the waves, and the gentle motion from Archur's deep even breathing was calming her down. She yawned again and blinked several times. What was she doing? She couldn't be here. She shouldn't be here. She didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve anything good like this. But, here she was, and it was awfully hard not to bolt. But it was awfully hard not to just go to sleep. She lay her head down. Maybe her noghtmares wouldn't bother her tonight. Maybe she could finally get some sleep. She meowed quietly and was soon asleep.

(OOC: Zapdos, who's fault is that? It ain't mine! :P)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    The whole area seemed very different to Snype. Being caught in a fight between two legendary Pokemon and sent back in time was a real shocker to Snype. For awhile he had been traveling around by himself, trying to survive in this time period. Humans where fighting Pokemon as Gladiators... it seemed cruel. With his disguise, The human's hadn't been able to put him into these fights yet as he resembled a little child. Of course, a little child wandering around by himself in a forest or in a lone beach would seem suspicious which is why he would have an escape plan in case the the worst was to come.

It was night time currently... Snype was covered in a robe that concealed his whole body, even his hands and feet. If anyone saw his purple fur then they would instantly think he was a Pokemon rather then a small boy. Snype leaned back against a small rock as he gazed out into the ocean. In the distance he saw three Pokemon in the distance. A Swampert, an Umbreon, and a Sableye. He never would have thought he'd see another of his kind around here. He didn't know if they were wild Pokemon or not and didn't feel like finding out. They seemed innocent enough though. He activated Detect and closed his eyes incase something were to sneak up on him.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    Archur put Caro down on a rock and gave Caro some berries and left of to find Dia. Caro of course did not eat the berries remembering what happened last time. Caro really couldn't do anything since his legs couldn't move. He knew because of this he couldn't hurt anyone and the berries would probably help his injuries. So he chocked a few down and the Caro once again couldn't move himself again. Memories started flowing through him, memories of hurting and pain. First ones from were he was young: during an earthquake causing his home collapse. All of his family had dies under the rubble. Each memory was more gruesome then the last. The last memory was of the Umbreon lying on the ground blood everywhere. This disturbed Caro for it was more graphic then the time it happened. Finally the trance ended and every thing turned to normal once again. But the image of Dia stuck in his head end he couldn't dismiss it. All of Caro's his pain was gone but his legs still wouldn't move and the crack in the crystal was still there. This is when Archur came back with Dia and grabbed Caro and ran of towards the beach. Caro had been drained of energy from the berries and blacked out.

Nideous

Years
    Dia woke up. She had the feeling something was after her. She didn't like it. She checked herself. She had some more power, but she still wasn't at full strength. Still, she had some power. Maybe, she could deal with this. Her mind turned to what had woken her up. She shut it out. She didn't want to remember her nightmares. She hated them. She still had that weird feeling. She activated Detect, and her honed senses told her that someone was indeed near. She leapt out of Archur's arms and limped down the beach. When she got close enough to whatever was out there, she hissed loudly, announcing her presence.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    As Dia left while Archur was still asleep, Caro was still wide-awake. He didn't know why Dia was leaving of were she was going. He decided to follow her out of curiosity and since it was nighttime his vision was mostly back and he could travel using shadow sneak without anyone tracing him of knowing of his presents. Using shadow sneak to follow Dia from a distance traveling from a tree limb to a bush or behind a rock. She walked of some wee and then hissed loudly to signify something. This confused Caro for there was no one around here as far as he knew. "What is she doing" Caro said aloud to himself.

Megaman765

Years
    So much for innocence... the Umbreon of the Group had edged closer to where Snype was sitting. She didn't exactly look like she was in any condition to fight though... Snype didn't mean them any harm but he may as well play around a bit. He turned his head slightly to the Umbreon... his face still concealed by the shadows of his hood. "Can I help you?" Snype said. Since he was dealing with a Pokemon here, he wasn't afraid to talk to them, unlike humans who probably wouldn't understand his language.

Nideous

Years
    Dia caught his scent. It was a bit like Caro. He was a Sableye as well. Then she caught Caro's scent. He was nearby. He had followed her. Had she fallen into a trap? Did he do this because he hadn't been able to kill her before? Was this new Sableye connected? Yes, he had to be, or he wouldn't be here. Dia grew angry.
    "I won't let either of you hurt me! Get back!" she said, snarling madly as she backed away from them, though her only place that she could go without them being able to intercept her was the ocean. This was not good. She was going to fight two Sableye. After what she'd been through recently, she was terrified of the creatures. She wondered if she could take them. While she was a lot stronger than she had been in that sewer, she still was in no condition to fight. But she wasn't going to back down. If she died, then so be it.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    "What? Either of you? I only see another sableye and Dia." Caro said rescanning the premises to make sure he wasn't missing anything. "Dia must be in trouble I got to get down there to protect her" Caro shadow snuck right in the path behind the other sableye. Before thinking ice punched the sableye, and then checked to make sure that Dia was ok. But then Caro realized that his legs still wouldn't move and feel forward on the ground. He knew that the sableye was going to retaliate and probably fight back so he used his shadow sneak to try to disappear before the sableye realized what happened and hit back.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype snickered for a moment. "Kehehe... are all Pokemon in the past this paranoid? I never exactly had plans to hurt anyone miss."Snype said calmly. Snype didn't know what she was refering too when she said "Either of you". Was somebody else around? Snype was by himself as far as he knew. His one working eye was glowing through his hood. "If I were you I'd take it easy. You look like you've taken a beating." Snype said. The girl seemed like the unpredictable type. He was ready if sparks started flying.

Suddenly another sableye moved in to Ice Punch him. He quickly moved out of the way and hopped onto the Rock he was sitting against. The other Sableye seemed to be in bad shape too so he wasn't up for fighting back. Although he quickly faded away. Maybe thats what the Umbreon ment... "Well either Pokemon in the past are really paranoid, or they tend to get hurt alot. Kehehe!" Snype joked.

EDIT: (Darn it all XD Ninja'd)

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
    Dia hissed and leapt back, before sinking to a crouching position ready to punce if they got too close. She didn't see what happened, nor did she care. All she knew was that she was being taunted. People usually did that just before attacking her. She glared daggers at the Sableye she didn't know, and sniffed around for the one she did. This was not looking good.
    "Get... Get away from me! I told you I won't let either of you hurt me... Not again!" she cried.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype shook his head in dissapointment and looked around to spot what possibly hit him. When he failed to see anything, He turned his head back to the Umbreon. He sat down on the rock and gave off a large smile."Hurt you? Comon now! I'd never hurt anyone on purpose! You oughta cool down a bit sister."Snype said, adjusting his hood. "I'm kinda curious on how you got so baddly hurt. Don't tell me you were involved in those Gladiator battles... seriously, folks in the past have a weird way of working this out.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    "Ack I should of known that the sableye would doge" Caro said sablye started taunting Umbreon "let's try something knew." Caro jumped out and tried a metronome but nothing happened he also realized that he was now exposed to moonlight and he couldn't move his legs this time he fell on his back. He just opened himself to an attack. He tried to use protect but it wouldn't work. Then light pulses flew out of Caro hitting every thing in sight but instead of destroying every thing the stuff hit by this pulses grew livelier. This must be heeling pulse. Caro thought

Nideous

Years
    Dia calmed down a tad bit. He had moved onto the top of the rock. As long as he didn't come any closer, she would let him be.
    "I can't believe that. Everyone wants to hurt me... Everyone. I... I don't know why... But they do... No one cares... If I die... I..." Dia said quietly. She had been involved in the gladiator battles, but that wasn't the point. She had come out better from those than she had elsewhere. She looked at the ground and didn't say anything more. She smelled that Caro was lying near the new Sableye. She was still terrified of him. But so long as he didn't come into her area, she could leave him be.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype sighed and looked over at the smaller Sableye that had revealed himself. He used Metronome which ended up making him use Healing Pulse. "Kehe! Hey that tickles!" Snype joked as he was hit by the Pulse. He turned his head back to the Umbreon. "Kehe... well... if everyone wanted to hurt you I'm pretty sure you'd be dead by now wouldn't ya?" Snype said. "But since you aren't dead and I'm minding my own buisness here, I couldn't be possible that EVERYONE would want to hurt you ya know?" He reached his arms out of his robe and pulled down his hood to reveal his face. The main distinct feature was his cracked right eye.

"I'm Snype. I'm kind of a wanderer. I dunno what kind of rules you have in your time but I gotta say, the past is nuts!" Snype said, oblivious to the fact that the two Pokemon were from his same point of time. He looked over to the other Sableye. "Who's that? A friend of yours?" Snype said.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    As the sableye revealed himself he saw that the opposing sableye also had a crack in the diamond eye only the other sableye had the crack on the right while Caro's was on the left. The sableye told us his name: Snype. He had the same odd laugh that all sableye had. "Who's the friend of yours" Snype Asked Dia. "The names Caro" Caro replied. "Were you not just attacking Dia here?" Caro asked Snype. "Couse if you were your gonna get it...AAH!" Caro Yelled as the pain once again into his spine

Nideous

Years
    "A friend? A friend!?" Dia shrieked. She hissed loudly at Caro and took a step towards him, but stopped when her paw started hurting. She was livid. He had to know what Caro had done. He just had to! She was crying now.
    "No... He's... He's not my friend... I... I don't know why... He's... He's trying to hurt me... And... And I don't know what I did... Caro... I... I'm sorry! Whatever I did... I... Please don't hurt me!" she said getting hysterical. She was terrified and took a step back. And then another one. She felt cold water on her paw and realised she had backed all the way up to the ocean. She was crying a lot, and was hissing at them both at the same time, making for a very interesting noise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back