• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Archur watched Dia sprint past him into the shadows, becoming completely unseen. Caro looked like he was trying to make a plan with Dia, and that was fine for them, but Archur was more of a mankey see, mankey attack kind of attitude. As the humans got closer, he readied a hydro pump. Right when they got close enough, he launched the attack, tearing the carriage to bits and knocking a few of the soldiers away. He kept firing hydro pumps until that move became unusable, then started using surf after surf. "If you guys don't hurry up, you'll miss the fun!" he called to the others. Geo was right beside him fighting too. Archur looked up when he noticed a group of shadows flying towards them and saw a barrage of arrows about to rain down. He used an icebeam to stop a few, but three struck him, two in the shoulder and one in his foot. He fell to one knee for a moment then painfully stood up straight, breaking off the arrow shafts in his shoulder. He gave the humans one last surf, which was boosted by his ability. After a moment of stumbling toward a rock, he started to feel groggy. He tore what was left of an arrow out of his shoulder and noticed it was green tipped with sleep powder. He listed to one side for a moment and collapsed.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Twilight completely ignored Caro. Like she was going to listen to him after what he's done, hah! She charged out at them under cover of the Hydro Pumps that Archur was shooting. She blasted everything in sight with her attacks, knocking them all over the place. She noticed a great deal of archers and charged at them. A few of them fired at her, with one arrow striking her in the left flank near her rear leg joint, causing her to fall helplessly to the ground. The rest fored into the air at Archur and the others. She heard the Surf coming and tried to move. But she couldn't. So... This was the end. Suddenly, something grabbed her and pulled her to safety. She looked around, expecting to find Archur holding her. Instead, it was the sneering face of Vortagin.

"Hah! Good job sire! We finally got her back!" Amar said as he got back to his feet. He lowered his bow and joined his master.
    "I hope you realize just how much you've cost me! I had to sell poor Keena because you had to wreck the camp and steal all the merchandise!" Vortagin said angrily. He and Amar walked far away from the others. Dia tried to bite him, but the way he was holding her made it impossible. She settled for hissing feafully and looked around wided eyed. He dropped her on the ground next to his Rapidash. She got to her feet and tried to run, but between her broken paw and shot leg, she didn't have enough limbs to stay standing.
    "Well, I'm going to get it all back from you!" Vortagin said as he drew his sword. She backed away as he advanced on her.
    "How sire?" Amar asked.
    "Simple. We'll put it in the arena," Vortagin said.
    "But in the condition it's in, it might not win!" Amar said.
    "I am well aware of that Amar. But what if we knew it would lose? Then we could simply bet against it and earn back what it cost us and be rid of it at the same time!" Vortagin said.
    "Brilliant sire! I never would have thought of it!" Amar said. Dia grasped what they were going to do and hissed as Vortagin swung his sword. She ducked and felt it clip her ear. She yowled in pain and leapt to the side as he swung down at her, opening a gash in her front right shoulder. He kicked her in the side and she fell to the ground. He gave her a long slice down her chest and threw her in a cage, pleased with his work. Dia could not move an inch. She was already hurt, and this was not what she needed. Vortagin secured the cage to the Rapidash and mounted him, and he pulled Amar up behind him.
    "We need speed to get it registered and in the arena so it can die there! Come! To Prison town!

Dia woke up in a small cage. She was still cut up and bleeding. She was in a murky room. To her surprise, her rings were glowing faintly. It must be night outside. She felt very weak. She cried out, but no one answered. She stopped and thought a moment. She was alive, but she wouldn't be for long. Not if she didn't stop the bleeding. She used Moonlight, and the rings stopped glowing, but she was healed... Somewhat. The gashes from the sword were several half healed cuts. Her broken leg was still broken. And the arrow hole in her rear flank was still a large hole. But she was not dying anymore. She meowed sadly and lay down. She heard people cheering from somewhere close.

"Archur... You promised... I... I guess I really am not worth anything after all," Dia said as she cried to herself. If she was in some kind of arena, like Geo had said, then she would be killed in the first fight, no matter how hard she tried. She simply did not have enough energy. Suddenly, a light flooded the room. Another cage was brought in and set down near hers. In the light she saw the form of an Espeon. He seemed to be unconscious. The humans left the room without even looking at her. As soon as they were gone the Espeon sat up. He groaned in pain.
    "Ugh... Damn Haunter..." he mumbled and fell out of it again. Dia became very frightened. This Espeon had won! And look at him! He was a wreck! Easily as hurt as she was. Well, phsyically at least. She lay down and waited her turn to go into the death pit.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    Dai wouldn't listen. Then she sprinted off towards the humans. "NO! Wait stop!" Caro yelled jumping up trying to stop her. Not the smartest idea hes ever had, Some of the other humans saw Caro and went after him and grabbed before he could react. Although this time they were smart enough to grab Caro by his hands and not his feet. He couldn't attack, he couldn't move, he was completely immobile. He once again felt a sharp pain in the back of this head and he was out cold.

zapdos926

Years
    (I won't be posting anything the rest of today)

Archur woke up laying against a rock with Geo looking down at him with a concerned look. He groaned and got up; he looked at his foot, it wasn't bleeing anymore, but the arrow head was still inside, along with part of the shaft. He grabbed what was left of the wood and pulled, tearing out the arrow head, but causing him to bleed again. He then tore out the other arrow in his shoulder. "Where's Dia?" Archur asked Geo with a pained look. 
    "Who? Oh, the Umbreon? After you used surf, I think I saw her get carried away by some of the humans."
    "Did anyone else get caught?" 
    "Just the sableye."
    "I'm going after Dia, do you know where the humans took her?"
    "I heard one talking about a place called Prison Town and they started heading north. Why are you botheing with her anyways? She'll just slow us down."
    "I'm bothering because I promised I wouldn't just let her die," Archur started heading north, with or without anyone elses help, he was going to get her. 
    ---------
    Archur had been offered to be healed by a passing chancey and since then had been sprinting for a few hours. He had come across two cities and nothing else when he finally came to what looked like a large prison. He knew he would have a hard time getting in, but he tried anyways, attempting to scale the wall, but his foot and shoulder were still too sore for that. He walked around the city until he came to a drainage pipe. It smelled of urine and fecal debris, but he was gonna have to take a chance. He opened up the grate, took a breath and jumped inside, hitting the murky water with a splash. The water 
    itself wasn't bad actually, just rain water, it was just the smell from above. Archur gollowed the sound of what seemed to be fighting. He found a grate right above his head that smelled like blood and fresh wounds, probably where they stored the pokemon that were to fight. He stood up as tall as he could and quietly lifted the grate off. "Dia?" he whispered. He poked his head up and saw a bunch of cages lined up and stacked on top of each other. The hole was just big enough for him to fit through and he squirmed his way up. He saw a cage with a pale yellow glow coming from it. "Dia? Hey Dia, it's Archur! I'm gonna bust you out. I'm gonna bust everyone out," he said and started tearing locks off cages of pokemon that just seemed scared or angry at the humans, but left the cages holding pokemon that were all around mean alone. Dia and Caro were the last cages he opened; he held one of them under each arm, and called out to the pokemon he had freed, "Fight back against the humans! Alone, we are weak, but together, we can accomlish anything!" the pokemon gave a roar of approval and started to rampage through the building. Archur crawled back into the drainage and held Dia well above the water, but let Caro's feet drag, "Dia, did you miss me?"

Nideous

Years
    Dia blinked when the light started up. Several humans were coming her way. She hissed in fright when they picked up the cage.
    "No! I... I don't want to go back!" the Espeon next to her yelled. The humans ignored both of them and carried them out. Dia was carried into a large sandy arena. They dumped her into the hot sand. The Espeon was dropped similarly in front of her. He got wearily to his feet. He looked at her in surprise when she just sat there.
    "Pl-please! I don't want to die because you won't fight! If we don't start fighting they'll kill us both! I want to at least have a chance to live!" he cried.
    "Look at me... I don't have the strength to fight... I'm too hurt... Too weak. I'm just going to sit here and die like the humans that caught me wanted," Dia said quietly. The Espeon shot at her with a Psybeam, but it went way off the mark.

"Please! I'm begging you! I don't want to die!" the Espeon said urgently. Dia noticed several humans with bows about to shoot them. She sighed and got to her feet. She was out of energy, so what could she do? If she attacked him head on, even though he was hurt too, he was bigger and stronger than she was. But... She had to do something. Dying out here was certain. But maybe she could save him. Then she got an idea. She charged at him, even though her legs hurt a rather lot. He looked surprised. He hadn't been expecting a direct attack. He belatedly fired a Psybeam at her, and it hit the sand. She tackled him and swiped him with her claws, leaving the small cuts just under the ear.

"Psychic type! Use you mind!" she snarled at him quietly and leapt back. He seemed not to understand. The two of them began circling each other. She leapt at him again, and fell painfully on her face. He charged at her and bowled her over in a spray of sand.
    "What are you talking about?" he asked. They got back on their feet again. She charged him and bit his shoulder, causing him to cry out.
    "Talk with your head!" she replied as he shoved her away and shot her with a Psybeam. This one hit, but it did nothing to her. Then she felt something probing her mind. Her own psychic powers sprang up and they were connected. She quickly shared her plan with him, and he agreed.
    "Yes, I think that will work. I can go into a deep trance and I don't come out of it for a few hours. That's actually how I got caught. And My name is Seroa!" Seroa said. They charged each other again and Dia crouched low. She sprang up and bit him around the throat.

"Good night. Thank you Dia... I'll never forget you," Seroa said. He went limp in her jaws.Dia held him a little longer and tasted blood. She released him and he flopped to the ground. She had opened a very small cut in his throat. But she had done no damage to him. He was breathing so slowly that it was very hard to tell. She sniffed him and then took a step back and sat down. The crowd was cheering. She felt horrible. But... She also felt oddly alive. This... This was new for her. But then of course she would feel like this. She had been born and groomed for fighting. She felt better because she had done that, and these humans enjoyed it. Maybe... Maybe she could get used to the cheers, the praise. But... She was hurting, killing. So? They would do the same to her if they could. Well... She wasn't sure how she felt about that. Being cheered for was a rather new thing. Being cheered for because she was good at something was almost too much. She didn't struggle when the humans put her in the cage. They took her to the dark room and set her down. Her rings started glowing faintly again. The door opened and Vortagin walked in.
    "You simply refuse to do what I want. What am I going to do? I'm ruined because of you! You worthless rat! Can't even die when I want you too!" he said angrily. He kicked the cage and walked out, still fuming. Any of the primal thrill she had felt upon winning was quickly forgotten. She lay down and began crying. Some humans set down a cage with a Sableye next to her.

"Good job little one! You just won me fifty gold coins! He's your next opponent. If you beat him, it's off to the Supernatural Arena for you!" one human said to her as he gestured at the Sableye. Dia looked him over. It was Caro. She hissed at him. She began hearing strange sounds. Then a grate opened. Archur came up and called out to her. She ignored him. He began busting the cages open, saving Dia and Caro for last. He picked them both up and shouted a rally cry. Most of the other pokemon stared blankly at him, but a few of them shouted in agreement and ran off. Well, they were going to die now. She still said nothing as he climbed into the sewers. Her sensitive nose had stopped smelling anything as soon as she had woken up. Archur made sure to hold her well above the water he was wading through. He asked if she missed him. Well, she had. But... She had found a place for her. All she could do was fight. She wasn't worth anything else. And it made other people happy. It didn't make her happy, but it gave her a savage thrill to win. Winning that match had been the best she felt in a long time. But... She hurt others to feel like that. That was wrong... Wasn't it? The pokemon she fought had no choice in the matter. But then again, they would be trying to kill her. And she had been attacked out in the wild for no reason. Maybe all pokemon here in the past were like that. But... Not Manaphy or Seroa. They didn't want to fight. Well, she had no other option. It was either this, or go back to Kevin. Here, she felt sort of good about herself when she won. She said nothing and tried to sort out her conflicting thoughts.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    As Caro came back from being out cold he realized he was in another cage with his limbs once again tied to each other. These humans were really starting to anger Caro. The smaller of the two men came up to the cage. "looks like he awake now better give him the berry now" Caro really didn't prefer berries they didn't agree with his diet. The man gave Caro the berry but Caro just pushed it out. "No little one" the man said starting to get peeved "Eat the berry" he said pushing it towards Caro's mouth. Caro wouldn't eat the berry. The man soon lost his patients and stuffed it into his mouth. "NO! You don't know what you've just done." Caro was allergic to most berries and the effects weren't pretty. Caro started felling power flood through his body. Caro was starting to lose control of his body. Then his body started to fill with dark cruel thoughts: thoughts of hurting and killing. All sense was erased from Caro.

"And here is the next challenger!" A loud voice boomed over all the others. As Caro's cage was dropped from above onto the ground and smashed then Caro jumped into the center of the arena onto the nice warm sand. Then this huge Pokemon jumped out of know were and garbed some of the other Pokemon in the arena including Caro and fled. Caro thought this must be part of the battle arena quickly scanning the large Pokemon saw that it was knowing that he had no advantage over it he used Metronome Surprisingly enough multiple leaves came out of Caro and Struck The Large Water/Ground Pokemon and smaller Dark Pokemon.

Nideous

Years
    Dia shrieked in pain when the leaves hit her. She tumbled out of Arcur's arms and fell in the water. She swam to the surface and found something solid to stand on. Archur was knocked out on the ground behind her. He had moved to take the brunt of the attack, and it had been four times as damaging on him. Dia hissed. Caro was trying to hurt her again. She launched a Shadow Ball at him and then charged in to Bite him. Her injured limbs slowed her down rather more than she would have liked, but what could she do? Her mind replayed what had happened. Caro had woken up and leapt out of Archur's arms. He had then blasted some weird attack at them, and knocked Archur out. And now Dia would have to fight him off all alone. She didn't think she could do that, but she would die trying.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    Caro having absolutely no thoughts but to kill protected imedeatly from any upcoming attacks he expected from the small Dark Pokemon. He started laughing darkly with a voice that was not his own when he spoke his voice came out dark, cold and empty. "Foolish little one you thought you could beat me? HAHA you make me laugh." the voice said and Caro and started rapidly firing dynamic punches. Then used metronome which caused him to High jump Kick the umbreon right in the face. causing the small one to fly back and smash into the sewer rim.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: I can write for myself if the attacks hit or not. Please do not it for me.)

Dia was growing scared of Caro. She used Detect and dodged all of the Dynamic Punches. She got tired and it wore off, leaving her completely defensless when he High Jump Kicked her. She got hit right in the face and felt her nose crack and her vision went funky. The worst was yet to come. She was smashed into the wall and fell into the water. Her back locked up and everytine she tried to move, it hurt. She kicked her legs as hard as she could and her head broke the surface. She sank back under again. She couldn't hold her breath any longer and she began choking on the water. She kicked until she broke the surface again and grabbed onto solid ground. She pulled herself out of the water and used Moonlight. It wasn't very strong, but her back stopped hurting so much, and she actually had feeling in her tail again. Unfortunately that feeling was pain. She still couldn't see right and closed her eyes. If they were going to betray her, she couldn't use them. She used her sharpened sense of hearing to pinpoint where Caro was and Fired a Confuse Ray at him. She couldn't see, she couldn't move, she could barely remain standing! This was it. That Sableye had gotten her after all. A fitting end, or not. She still had no idea what she had done to deserve this. But she must have done something. Or he wouldn't be hurting her, right?

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    (OOC: Oh my bad!)

As the small creature came back up to the surface and got back onto the solid ground it launched an confuse ray off and smacked Caro right in the face causing him to become confused but only temporary. Caro power was peaking, His eyes started to glow in an unnatural color of red. "Your to weak to fight back? Good! Thats right were I want you" Caro walked up to the small Pokemon knowing that it was tired. and used metronome one again which caused an electric wave to cover the entire sewer in an electric pulse. Caro laughed darkly and walked up to the small Pokemon.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: It's not a problem. But remember that it's called godmodding, and it's a no-no in all RPs. My only exception is when it is a no miss attack like Swift. But even then, I don't say how it effected them, just that it hit.)

Dia was blasted by the powerful electric attack and fell to the ground. She shrank back and stared up at Caro in fear. She meowed quietly and blasted a weak Faint Attack, but it seemingly did nothing. She backed up until she was at the wall. Her rings had completely faded, showing she had no power left. She didn't even try to launch a move. She swiped out at Caro with her claws.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    As Caro advanced towards the small Pokemon a small voice in the back of his head said. Stop what am I doing I cant hurt her. I'm the problem of her most recent injuries and I refuse to hurt her any more! The rings on the small creature faded showing that it was almost dead Caro pose to strike with one final dynamic punch but something held him back. This I Will not allow! The voice said again. then Caro threw down the punch but mid way through the swing he regained control and pulled his arm back causing him to punch the sewer floor with an unbelievable force. The sewer walls started to rumble and crack and a large piece of wall landed right on Caro cruching most of his body. laying there unable to move and one of his diamond eyes cracked things started to turn black. At least Dia still alive even if I don't make it...

Nideous

Years
    Dia froze when he started to swing at her. Just before he hit her, he turned and hit the floor next to her instead. The sewer started shaking and Dia yowled scaredly. A piece of the wall broke off and fell on Caro, trapping him underneath. He looked hurt. Dia almost bolted, but something held her back.

He helped me, even if all he wanted to do afterwards was hurt me more. I owe him that much. Dia thought to herself. She shoved the rock off of Caro and ran as fast as she could back the way she came. She didn't care if she was caught by those humans again. There wasn't much they could do to her besides put her in the arena. It didn't seem that much different than not being in. Except that she would be cheered for while she was being hurt. She was in a blind panic, not even sure where she was going anymore. Just that she had to get away. All thought faded and her steps become more even. She felt muscles protesting and wounds being reopened, but she didn't care. She finally stopped. She was very far from Archur and Caro. She walked around, looking for a place to hide. She found a small hole in a wall of a building and crawled inside, not even caring what was inside. She entered an old storage house. She limped her way to the back corner and curled up out of view of the rest of the room and fell into a nightmare addled sleep.

zapdos926

Years
    Archur woke up with his face in the water. He had a few wounds, bu it was just attack damage, nothing to serious, but it made him very sore. Caro was knocked out on the stone platform and there were large cracks in the ceiling and walls. Something was missing though; he soon realized that it was Dia. "Dia? Dia! Diaaaa!" he cried out to the Umbreon. He had finally gotten her trust and had failed to keep his promise. "Dia..." he gave one last quiet call to her, "I'm sorry," he fell to his knees for a moment. Caro was still hurt though, he needed to get him to a safer place. "I'll come back!" he gave one last cry into the sewers, picked up Caro and left. He felt absolutely terrible. He ha always done his best to keep the promises he had made, but before, when he promised something and wasn't able to accomplish it, no one would die. Now Archur felt worthless and weak, not being able to protect her better.

Nideous

Years
    Dia woke up several hours later. It was a mark of how hurt and tired she was, as even her nightmares felt weak and subdued. She hadn't woken up once since she collapsed in that storage room. Speaking of which, was she still there now? She looked around. Yes. She hadn't been moved. She got to her feet and her tail twinged painfully. She turned her head back to look at it. It was broken, and was now bent at an odd angle. She swished it back and forth, and though it hurt a lot, she was satisfied that it would still work right. She took a step forward and felt something wet under her paw. She looked down. She had been lying in a puddle of her own blood. She must have torn the cuts back open when she ran from the sewers. Well, they had sealed themselves back up again. She limped uncertainly into the main part of the room, the faint glow from her rings lighting it up enough to see. She was looking around for something to eat.

She stopped when she spotted another umbreon. This umbreon was rather on the small side, with that wide eyed look of a child. Her rings were glowing a soft yellow color. Her tail and right front paw were obviously broken, and she stood holding her paw off the ground. She was staring at Dia with fear. Dia examined her a little more closely. She was very skinny, as though she hadn't eaten a proper meal in months. There were numerous cuts and bruises all over her body. The most worrying was a rather large hole in her left flank near the shoulder joint of her rear leg, a long gash down her right flank, a very large nick taken out of her left ear, and a cut on her chest that even now was still bleeding. Wait a minute! Dia had spotted her ribbon on this umbreon. But... She was wearing it! How could there be two? She walked over to the umbreon to sniff her and was shocked when she made the same moves, even though she didn't go anywhere. Dia reached out to prod her with her nose and was surprised when she felt glass. What the crap? Dia looked around. She seemed to be standing in front of a rather large mirror. She felt a little emberrassed. How had she not known it was just her reflection. Maybe because she did not recognise the creature she had become. She was gaunt, almost withered. You literally could see her bones and her muscles, even through her coat.

She kept moving. She had smelled something tasty, and she wanted it. She pushed open a door from where the scent was coming from. She soon entered a kitchen. A pot was on a fire, with something foul boiling in it. But that wasn't Dia's goal. She licked her lips and zeroed in on some meat that lay nearby on a table. A human was walked around preparing other dishes. Dia couldn't wait. She walked silently over and jumped up gracefully to the table. She looked around, and made sure nobody had seen her. She grabbed the meat and ran, unknowingly leaving a trail of blood on the floor. She ran back to her little refuge and tore into the meat.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    Caro awoke, He was moving at a very fast pace but he wasen't doing it. Archur was carrying him "DIAA!" He yelled and then ran of with Caro. Caro tried to get up and walk on his own but his legs wouldn't move nomader how hard he tried. Ge had no pain other then the pain in the center of his spine and his head witch was smashed onto the floor by a huge chunk of cement He couldn't clearly see what was going on sence one of his eyes were crack. It all of a suden it became very bright and he felt like he was no longer moving. "Archur... I'm sorry I-I-I almost... killed Dia" Caro said in vain of the evil actions he had commited. "She.. ran of after I... Got chrushed by a large chunk of cement. I'll never be able.. to forgive... myself for that." Talking was starting to tire Caro he had almost no energy. He stoped to rest and listen for a responce.

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
    "Well, you knocked me out, so I have no idea what happened,"Archur sighed and stopped to catch his breath. "What parts of your body can you move? You're too big to comfortably sit on my head like Dia, not to mention a lot heavier." Archur took a deep breath and checked his surroundings. Right behind him was the walls, and in front, ancient Johto. He found a rock that had a small part of it jutting out, creating a natural shelter and shadows all day long. He set Caro inside of that and found a bunch of sitrus berries. He gave them to the dark type, "I'm going back for Dia. You stay here and make sure you're not seen. Those berries should last you a day if you don't eat 'em all in one go, I'll be back hopefully in a few hours." Archur gave one last sigh and walked back to the sewer, and followed his steps back to where he had been knocked out. Since he wasn't panicking now, he took his time, sniffing the air. It still smelt of human waste, but now there was something else, pokemon blood. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw a thin trail of blood leading back into the sewer.

Nideous

Years
    Dia finished the meat and lay back. She had the feeling something was watching her. But then again, that feeling never went away. She settled herself down on the now dried blood on the ground. It's not like laying in blood would kill her, and she'd been in a lot worse. She set her head down, and concentrated and getting strong. She needed her strength if she was going to survive here. She reviewed her options again. She was all alone. Her only friend in the worlde was probably dead now, especially after she freed Caro. He had probably killed Archur. Even if he hadn't, Archur wouldn't want her. She had run. She was a gutless, worthless, helpless, stupid piece of crap. Nobody wanted her. She was good for nothing. She didn't deserve any friends. And she had proven that today by abandoning him. So... what could she do here? Her thoughts again turned to the arena. That was something she was good at. She could live there, and fight. It's not like she would have a better life being free. At least they would cheer for her. But, was it wrong that she was contemplating going back to the humans after they hurt her so much? Well, it's not like she deserved any better...

zapdos926

Years
    Archur followed the trail of blood along the stone pathway, calling for Dia as he went. "Dia? Dia, please, please come out! Where are you? It's Archur, come on!" His voice echoed through the sewers. The red swampert looked down, following the trail. It stopped abruptly and there wasn't enough light for him to see where it went. He got down on all fours to see if he could see it better. See? Not so much, smell? Yes. He followed the scent around a corner and followed it until it went into a small side passage. He could see a pale yellow glow coming from inside: the umbreon's rings. Archur couldn't fit more than his head into the hole without getting stuck, and even then his head fins were bent. "Dia, come on out before I get stuck. That wouldn't be very fun for me," he gave a quiet laugh. "You'd be able to get right on by, but me, yea, I don't think so." He pulled his head out of the small hole and sat down, letting the bottom of his tail dangle of the edge off the path. "I always keep to my promises as long as possible. Mine to you was to protect you. That's one promise I'll try my hardest never to break." He relaxed and waited for Dia to come out.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
    Dia froze when she heard Archur's voice in the hole in the wall. He was still alive? And he was here?! Why was he here? She didn't deserve to be his friend. She blamed herself for what happened, as she did with everything. And if she went back to him, she would just cause him to get hurt again. Caro had been going after her, and he had just been there. How could she make that right? She meowed sadly, but didn't move from her spot.
    "I... I don't deserve a friend like you... I'm... I'm nothing... I'm worthless, I'm stupid, I'm trash. I got you hurt... I... I'm sorry..." Dia said quietly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back