• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Snype looked back and forth to both Caro and the Umbreon, who Caro called Dia. Both were in bad condition, and Dia seemed to have a strong dislike for Caro... He could only assume something bad happened between them. A fight was one of the possibilities because they both seemed to know each other. Dia seemed really upset though...

"Hmm... Seems we've hit a bit of a stalemate here eh? So... he's not your friend... but... you seem to know him..." Snype said, confused at what was going on. "Did you two get into a fight or something? Seemed to be a pretty bad one if you two are so badly hurt. Yeesh! You both could use a Berry or two!"

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    "NO! I cant eat berries the make me aggressive beyond my control. That's why I had attacked Dia in the sewers." Caro explained but Snype was a sableye as well. so doesn't that mean that it would happen to him to? Caro thought. Then he realized that Dai had backed up into the water and was slowly walking out to sea. "Dia stop! Archur wont be happy if you leave again." Caro said questioning if Dia even cared about Archur. Realizing that Archur could help Caro rolled into the Shadow sneak away form there to the spot where Archur lay. Caro tried to wake him up but it was useless so he shadow snuck over to were Dia and Snype were but stayed hidden in a tree unseen to see what happened next.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Dia was too wrapped up in her own terrible thoughts to understand what the two Sableye said. She sat down and continued crying. She didn't know what to do. She just wanted to run. To get away from here. She didn't care what they did anymore. She deserved whatever she got. This was a bad thing, and she didn't know what to do.
    "I..." Dia said. Then Caro shouted something at her that pierced through her mind. He said Archur would be sad if she left and asked if she cared about him. Unsurprisingly, that just made her feel worse. She back down into sobs and didn't say anything. Of course she cared about Archur! That was what made her so sad. She didn't deserve a friend like him. She was terrible, worhtless, weak, pathetic. She didn't deserve anything except what she seemed to get all the time, hurt.

Megaman765

Years
    "Archur?" Snype said. Must have been the Swampert of the Group. He was hoping at least somebody from the group would make some form of sense. Dia had broken down into tears and Caro seemed to had dissapeared to wake up that Swampert. He barely knew Dia so he didn't know how he was supposed to help her feel any better... He sighed and pulled out a Sitrus berry. "I brought this from my own time in the future. I have a could more Berries on me but I can spare on if you'd like Dia. It'll at least get you moving again so you can at least hit something to take all of those feelings out on something!" Snype said happily. "Don't worry. It's fresh." Snype offered. He jumped off of the rock and held his hand out to the Umbreon, not getting any closer then that.

Nideous

Years
    Dia ignored Snype's words, but backed up a step when he got off the rock. Now she was up to her thighs in water. She salt water stung the cuts on her legs, but she ignored it.
    "I... It's all my fault... He... Why couldn't I... But he promised! ... I... I'm the one to blame... I'm worthles... Stupid... Weak... But they won't stop... Why won't they stop hurting me... I don't want to... I don't want to go back..." she said through her tears and sobs. Half of what she said made absolutely no sense. She didn't even know what she was talking about anymore.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Archur woke up slowly to Caro's shaking. The sableye must've thought he was still asleep because he left. Archur got up and noticed that Dia wasn't next to him any more. He stretched and rubbed his eyes, walking over to the beach. Dia was up to her chest in water and there was another sableye. He tried opening his eyes wider, but he wasn't used to the light, but one of them seemed to be taunting Dia. "Am I seeing double? I'm still tired, so I don't know what's going on," Archur rose to his full height, "But if you mess with Dia, then you're messing with me," his eyes were getting used to the light and he walked over to Dia and took her out of the water. He looked at the cloaked sableye, "Now, who are you?"

Megaman765

Years
    Dia didn't seem to take his offer which slightly upsetted Snype he held onto the berry for later though. Archur had walked over to Dia. Snype held his hands up defensively. "w...woah woah! I'm not looking to pick up any fights with anyone here! I'm a traveler that's all!" Snype said. "I'm Snype... though... I guess I'm more of a time traveler now after what happened earlier. I tell ya, this place is crazy! I never though Pokemon would be put through gladiator fights of all things!" Snype said.

Nideous

Years
    Dia hissed and bit Archur as hard as she could when he picked her up. She soon realised who it was that had grabbed her and meowed apologetically. She looked at Archur sadly, and then back at the ground. She didn't know what to do anymore.
    "I... I'm sorry! ... I... I just... I'm scared... I..." Dia mumbled, still trapped in her own little whirlwind of emotion and delusion. She wasn't even sure where she was anymore. She was all alone, even though Archur, Snype, and Caro were there. She was scared of herself, and she hated what she had become. She was a monster. She was hurting everyone around her. And she didn't want that. But she couldn't do anything to change it. She was too weak. And so she kept pulling further in on herself. But on the outside she just went blank. No more tears, no more words or meows. Just... Blank.

zapdos926

Years
    Archur rubbed his arm. Dia had only barely pierced his thick skin with her small teeth, but the smaller the cut, the more it stings. The umbreon seemed to have gone blank; he face was expressionless, the only signs of tears was the dried fur beneath her eyes. Archur gave her a curious look, "Dia? Hey, come on, snap out of it," Archur clapped in front of her face, ignoring the cloaked sableyes reply to him. "You need to tell me what's wrong, now, and don't you dare tell me you don't know. I don't believe that for a second," Archur ordered her. "If I don't know what's wrong, then I can't do anything to help you, and I want to help you."

Megaman765

Years
    Snype backed up a moment against the wall. Archur didn't seem to be paying attention to Snype at the moment. He decided to simply stay quiet as Dia would hopefully explain things. Snype felt unfortunate to have been involved in all of this drama and was considering just letting them all be. He obviously wasn't being too helpful. He sat down and watched the scene unfold...

"Hrm... I can see I'm not exactly welcome here. If you'd like me to take my leave then I will. Doubt you Pokemon of this era know a thing or two about time travel because personally, I'd like to get home sometime soon." Snype said.

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
    "Hey, we're all from the future too," Archur snapped at the cloaked sableye, then turned his attention back to Dia. Her silence and blank stare unsettled Archur. He knew he couldn't protect her from her own mind, but he had hoped that she would at least spill and let some of her stress go. Archur picked her up again and held her in a tight, protective hug of sorts. "Come on, just spill it out, all of it. Just let it go," Archur whispered to her. Despite Dia's current situation, Archur couldn't help feeling that he would be a good father, if he ever found a girl like Rachel again. He gave that thought a kick where it counts and focused on Dia again. "Come on Dia, talk to me. Punch me, let your anger or sadness or whatever out on me, I can take it. J-just do something,"

Nideous

Years
    Dia's mind finally returned from that dark place. She blinked and looked around with fear. What had happened? What had she just been doing? She was in Archur's arms. She blinked slowly and tried to remember. Then she glanced up and saw his worried expression.
    "I... I'm sorry!" she said, having no idea what she had done to worry him. She looked around and saw Snype was still there. He didn't seem to want to hurt her right now. What had just happened? The last thing she remembered was Backing up so that she was standing in the water when Snype walked toward her. She was very confused, and she still felt the turbulent maelstrom of emtion that tormented her every day in her thoughts and every night in her dreams. She still felt worthless and pathetic, now moreso than ever, because she had worried Archur. And she still didn't even know what she did!

Megaman765

Years
    Snype shook his head, amazed by what he just heard. "W...wait, you too?! The future? Ilex Forest? A weird wormhole? Did all of that happen to you too?" Snype asked. "Looks like we're all on the same boat here then... but... if your all from the future... then it's possible that there could have been other Pokemon that were brought here as well! Gah they probably got captured or something... Snype slowly walked a bit closer.

"Um... listen... odd request, but how about we all stick together to figure out how we can go back home? I take you've all been with eachother for quite awhile and if it helps, I'd like to tag along with ya." Snype asked. He looked at Dia, not sure if he still didn't like Snype for whatever reason but would leave the decision to Archur.

zapdos926

Years
    Archur sighed when Dia came to and grinned at her. "You spaced out for a minute there," Archer gave a nervous laugh, the turned his attention to Snype. "Thank you, captain obvious. See those pokemon over there?" Archur said, pointing to the other three, "All of them were sucked in to. I have no idea if it was just us, or if there are more." Archur calmed down a little. "Right now, our only goals are to get back and avoid the humans. We can defend ourselves against miscellanious pokemon, but humans pose much more of a threat."

Megaman765

Years
    Snype looked out in the distance and back to Archur. "Yeah... I'm possitive theres more of us out there. Ilex Forest is pretty populared so if we see any bug Pokemon wandering around, there's a chance they could have been sucked in with us... geez I had to make a turn to Ilex forest... could have turned around but nooo!" Snype said. He put his hood back up due to the cold air.

"Sorry just thinking out loud... I've met with a few of those humans. Thankfully none of them has captured me yet thanks to a clever trick of mine. Its gotten me out of alot of tight situations and I'm sure it'll help you guys as well." Snype said with a large bright smile that could be seen through his hood. He pulled out the Sitrus berry from before and offered it to Archur.

"Here. She wasn't so fond when I offered it but she seems to trust you well enough. This berry oughta make her feel better... straight from the future!" Snype said cheerfully.

Nideous

Years
    As Snype came closer, Dia freaked out and shrank back into Archur's arms as far as she could. She stared wide eyed at him.
    "You... You can do whatever you want! Just please don't hurt me!" she pleaded, completely ignoring what he was saying. Half the words went over her head anyway. But she caught the tone of some of the words. They were displeased, almost angry. She didn't know why he was angry. She hadn't done anything, had she? She looked at the ground again, though she still wanted to run. Staying here was hard. It was easier when she was alone, even though it hurt her in her heart. This hurt her head as she struggled to understand what was going on.

zapdos926

Years
    Dia squirmed around in his arms, trying to get far away from Snype. "Dia, Dia! Calm down, please. It's just a berry, jeez," Archur accepted the berry with a thanks and popped it in his mouth. "You've got to get the idea out of your head that everyone is trying to hurt you. I'm sure Snypey boy here didn't hurt you, maybe startled you, but it doesn't look like you got hurt. I think you're over reacting." Archur calmed her down. "Different people do different things at different times. Caro just came and got me because he thought you were in trouble," Archur explained, "As it turns out, you weren't in trouble, you're just, I dunno, very timid. That's something we can work on." Archur then went back to Snypes suggestion. "Sure, you can come with, but remember what I said earlier, you mess with Dia, you mess with me."

Nideous

Years
    Dia looked at the ground sadly. Was she over reacying? Maybe a little, but she felt it was warranted after what she had been through.
    "I... I'm sorry... I just... Almost everyone I've ever met has hurt me, so I..." Dia said quietly. But she stopped squirming. It wasn't the berry that bugged her. It was the pokemon that was offering it to her. Oh well. She'd let it go. But she would keep an eye on Snype, just as she did everyone else. She didn't even fully trust Archur, but she was trying. She began to try to fake like she was calm, even though her heart was still racing and she still wanted to run.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype sighed again. Something was seriously wrong with Dia... He was only trying to be nice yet Dia insists that he wants to hurt her. Snype almost felt kind of bad. I won't mess with her. I'm only looking to get along with all of you alright?" He looked at Dia with a concerned expression, somehow wanting to help with whatever was wrong. But he could see he would only make the whole situation worse.

"Well listen Dia, I don't want to hurt you. I'm not the kind of guy who would stab someone in the back like that... well... I'd say somewhere along the lines of "Trust me butttt..." Snype paused and gave off a small playful laugh. "I would say Sableye are exactly a trustworthy species! We all look pretty suspicious after all! Kehehe... but in all seriousness, I'm not looking to hurt you alright?"

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    Archur came and Caro was sure glad because it looked like things went better going to get any better. Archur grabbed Dia and calmed her down. Then Snype and Archur started having a conversation about the future, then Caro remember the whole reason why there were here and in this situation. The battle between the two Pokemon, the Ilex forest, home. Everything started flowing back to him. Caro fell of the tree and crawled back to where the conversation was taking place. "So do any of you geniuses know how to get back to the present? Cause I have an Idea."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back