• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glasses

Do you wear Glasses?

• Total voters

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Do you wear glasses? I know most people do. This was a thread posted way back when. Since there are a trillion new members, I decided to post this.

Anyway, I don't wear glasses, but I feel I have to soon.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yes.I am extremely near sighted x.x; I've been wearing since I was 9 years old~
    I'm scared to get contacts,but I think I might get em soon. ._.;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Yes.I am extremely near sighted x.x; I've been wearing since I was 9 years old~
    I'm scared to get contacts,but I think I might get em soon. ._.;

DITTO *^5's*
    My vision is over 20/400 xD;
    I want contacts as well, but....they are so irritating...
    Oh well, everyone says my glasses make me look cuter ^-^

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Haha, I said no, but I do have horrible eyesight. (-3 in my left and -4 in my right...) but I don't wear glasses, contacts are much better...although sometimes they can just anger you like crazy. Once I slept in my contacts and when I woke up, my right eye wouldn't stop tearing so I was crying in one eye. XD

~desu Saba~

Years
    I have glasses, and personally, I love them. ♥ Sure, it's a pain at times, but I think I look better in them. I was kinda happy when I had to get them in 7th grade. Yes, happy. Aren't I strange?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Yep I wear glasses. I knew I would eventually get glasses back when I was 10, but I didn't get them until I was 12. I want contacts though, since I play alot of basketball and my glasses get in the way when I'm at school practicing with others and now they're damaged.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I got glasses in 4th grade and switched them out for contacts about a year later.

Years
    I do; I can't see without them -at all-.

Almost the same situation here, except that I only can't read text without them (Even if it is very large text and is very close to me. I can still see blurs and colors where objects are/meet up to a certain distance)

I tried contacts, but I hated them. It was a fight to keep my sensitive eyes open long enough to put them in. It would take 15 minutes to get just one contact in, and they bugged me. I prefer glasses to contacts because it is easier to see at night. I will probably get that Lasik eye surgery, like my dad did a couple years ago, to fix my vision.

Years
    I've worn glasses since third grade, since I'm quite nearsighted (though I can see things in good detail - yeah, when the objects are like an inch away from my eyes). I don't plan on switching them out for anything else, though; I've had them for far too long to be comfortable without them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I've been wearing glasses ever since year 1 D:

However, I grew tired of being careful and such, so I gots meself contacts now. I still wear my glasses at home though, since contacts aren't suitable for wearing all the time and they cost more.

Back