• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glasses

Do you wear Glasses?

• Total voters

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Yeah, I've been wearing glasses since I was six years old. I blame my intense amount of reading and playing video games. xD I also have astigmatism, but it's not all bad. I love my honey colored glasses. <3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have been wearing glasses for a few years now. My friends hate it when I take them off as I look totally different to them. I never normally take them off till I sleep.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    lol @ kuro for !s xD
    Back to the Topic: I still don't but I'm farsighted IMO. Just bored to go and see an optician xD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Nope, I have never worn glasses in my life. I bet I will need to soon though. My left eye isn't so good.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I own a pair of reading glasses, but I only ever wear them for driving, as I'm slightly nearsighted. (As in, I can make things out at a distance, but they're blurry. And don't ask me to read something at an even longer distance away.)

Raising Heart

I love AIR!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2008
    I wear glasses for seeing near. I actually received my first pair of glasses like two weeks ago. I don`t really use them all the time, but I definitely need them for school.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Don't wear them... people say I look smarter in them though.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I wear them, and have since I was four. I don't mind having to wear them, except for when one of my pets knocks them on the floor in the morning and I can't find them. ><; I seriously doubt that I will ever get contacts. I'm clumsy, and will probably poke out an eye. Besides, everyone likes the way that I look in glasses.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    I have glasses. For some reason, I remember the exact date I got them: April 17, 2002. My left eye (astigmatism) was 20/75 and my right(myopia) was 20/200 at the time. I only wear them for driving and for taking notes at school. Actually, I quite like them!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I need glasses. yeah. But only to read the white board at school. I'm near sighted. The glasses are so weak though. But it makes my sight perfect. It makes my friends' eyesight perfect too :3

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    No, my eyesight has always been good so I have absolutely no need for glasses. And to be honest, I can't really imagine myself wearing glasses. O.o

Years
    Occasionally. My vision is not all that bad to the extent where I need to wear them for everything.

I usually wear them when I go to the movies or something of that nature.

Years
    Yes, I'm terribly near-sighted. I found this out when I took Driver's Ed the summer before my birthday and I could read any of the signs in one of the sight exams. I got the glasses about two weeks after the class ended so that I could drive. (I now have to wear them to drive because if I get pulled without them on I'll get a huge fine and maybe even have a suspended license since I'm only 17).

The only times I don't wear the glasses are during football practice and games.

Back