• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global Trade Station

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ah now that the globe is added and the borders are added around it it really looks better and the darker pallete for the supporters is pretty good. Overall its nice just tone down the bordering a bit like Rukario said. It just doesn't feel right.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I kind of agree with the other about the sprites, looks kind of odd. I really like the light coloured box around the forums, really brings attention and looks more complex, annnnd the collapse images seem to a be a tad over-sized but that not's really a critical issue. Overall this very nice Nick, can't wait to see a finalized version. :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Global Trade Station
    Global Trade Station
    Global Trade Station
    Global Trade Station

I feel the same way about the collapsed images, so I spent a few minutes on the GTS site and thought up these variants. (if you'd like to use them, feel free, or you can just ignore them)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I, however, really like the two borders on the side. I mean, it looks rounded and really goes well with the smooth and sleek environment that this skin has. :<

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Very sleek, I'd use it for a while that's for sure.
    Though as Limey said, the sprites are a bit meh.

Can I suggest releasing it in sync with the new PC Trading System thing?

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Good luck with the theme abercrombie! I like the design of it. Looking forward to it :D.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

That has no ETA and Audy is lazy so it'd probably be like a year before it comes out anyway. :[

Mitchman

Banned
    Years

You just made me sad cause of my tier one status. XD
    Anyway may I suggest something? Can there be a Pokemon and no Pokemon option as I dunno I just don't like the site of the Pokemon and all. I use PC a lot in public areas and no one would suspect what I look at if there are no Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You just made me sad cause of my tier one status. XD
    Anyway may I suggest something? Can there be a Pokemon and no Pokemon option as I dunno I just don't like the site of the Pokemon and all. I use PC a lot in public areas and no one would suspect what I look at if there are no Pokemon.
    Sure thing! And then we can make copies of all the styles available and remove the Pokémon aspects of all of them for those who don't like to be seen associating with Pokémon outside of the comfort of their home. Hell, I'll even remove PokéCommunity from the title. That way, no one will suspect a thing! ^_^

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I lol'd hard at that.

I've seen the skin background (not the VBdefault thing) on other forums, is it a free to use one?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The coding for the board is now being placed onto a forum and the forum link. No decision has been made on whether the link to the forum will be available to guests who are VIP members of PC. Need to talk to Luke about that since it's technically his forum.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    The coding for the board is now being placed onto a forum and the forum link. No decision has been made on whether the link to the forum will be available to guests who are VIP members of PC. Need to talk to Luke about that since it's technically his forum.
    You basically mean you have no idea if it will be available to be seen by others under tier 3 or such correct? And yeah its a pretty snazzy theme and if I do get to see it then I hope for the best. The new old post thing for each area is animated or no?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have to remove the rounded corners (or lower the opacity of it dramatically) due to the fact that it clashes with stylized usernames such as supporters and staff members when viewing user profiles and all that, specifically the supporter and moderator font style.

Back