• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile GO Chat

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I ended up with 11 shinies and I was sooooo close to getting a perfect. I did it more for the EXP than anything.

Years
  • Had a really great Gible comm day - better than any comm days I've had. 24 shinies, 3 100%, and 3 luckies from trades with husband. Have some really awesome Garchomp now! \o/

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Used an incense and played for about 1.5 hours while watching Netflix. Got 3 shiny Gible, and evolved two Garchomp for GL and UL. They're not fully powered up yet, but I have enough candies for that + teaching them a 2nd charged move. Unfortunately too low on startdust to do all that right now xD

Years
  • Used an incense and played for about 1.5 hours while watching Netflix. Got 3 shiny Gible, and evolved two Garchomp for GL and UL. They're not fully powered up yet, but I have enough candies for that + teaching them a 2nd charged move. Unfortunately too low on startdust to do all that right now xD

Nice! :D Pretty good turnout for you.

Hopefully we'll get mega Garchomp soon enough so I can watch them completely dominate the meta haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I got maybe one or two good shinies. It seemed like I got more low CP that were rather decent then I did higher CP ones.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I completely forgot about Community Day this month and I have wanted a shiny Duskull for a while. I had also forgotten about Tepig which was another shiny I really really wanted a few months ago.

Last month I did manage to catch two Shiny Oshawott. I tend to only keep shinys that are fairly decent, unless I had bad luck, in which I only keep one. I haven't really had a ton of luck with shinies since the mass end of the year community day back in... 2018 I think. Honestly though, I don't tend to spend much time playing during Community Day after I get a shiny pokemon.

I was kinda hoping this month had been Pumpkaboo, but I guess since it hasn't been released yet, they didn't choose it. But I assume they come out this year. So if I don't get a shiny one, which I always try to get during Halloween in games, maybe it will be next year's event.

Years
  • 3.35PM here (so about 1.5 more hours left of comm day), and I've gotten 10 Shiny Spheal so far! Not as much as I usually get but we were only out until around half past 2 before going home. Not a bad haul so far. \o/

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
    Years
  • I didn't have much time to dedicate to bulbasaur, but I was surprised to not get a single shiny! I've already done several community days from home and got enough shinies for the whole lines.. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It's snowing here and this is when I wish I could just stay home and play and not go out in this crap. I wonder what I'll even get if I get anything.

Years
  • It only incense worked like before lol, then you could have had more success staying home and clicking through that. Alas it got nerfed to what it used to be T_T How much did you end up getting?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I got more than I thought I would. I was able to get a handful of shinies and a few decent CP ones. I cheated in a way and would sit in the chair and swing my phone back and forth from the PopSocket to make it looking I was walking. LOL.

Years
  • Really sad that the next comm day is going to be 3 hours long again. Reverting was not a good idea. :s But it's not going to be changed since the community leaders (those people who make content on YT/Twitch etc about GO) seem to mostly agree with it. I loved having flexiblity with the 6 hours. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I really like the flexibility of the 6 hours as well. But at least we're getting something brand new and not feeling like random crap like it has been.

Years
  • What sucks is that Stufful day will likely have a big turnout because it's a new Pokémon and shiny altogether again, plus we need 400 candy to evolve one. So people will be forced to go get enough shinies and candy. I hope Niantic doesn't use that as a reason to say 'see, turnout was amazing and people are happy with this change!' because that would absolutely not be the reason. :(

Back