• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile GO Chat

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
How is everyone doing for Day 1 of Community Weekend?

I got a handful of shinies and had a few run from me. Other than that its more of a working on getting more EXP to level up.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
I finally got a shiny piplup!
i got a bunch of weedles and gastlys that i definitley didnt need, but it was fun!

Years
I was missing Rhyhorn and ended up getting 3, including a very high cp one with good stats that I evolved. so I'm satisfied :3c

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I've got less than an hour before mine starts and I'm hoping to get some good ones.

Years
ended with 18, we stopped halfway into comm day. and that's including the times we just sat down to eat lunch and didn't see many spawns. very good luck for us. :D also my first time trying out go plus lol

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
I stopped at 1:30 for lunch and I ended up with 8
I used my go plus too but it's weird how it only uses Pokeballs :(

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Looks like March Community Day will be Fletchling. What do you guys think about this?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I got a few good ones at the last minute only because I was at work all day and it was hellish.

Years
Got 8! Not bad considering I only actively played for 2.5 or so hours, and checked occasionally afterward/relied on GO+ which fails a lot of captures lol. Husband got a shiny 96% that he evolved :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Got 7 shiny Fletching after a few hours! I just started playing a few weeks ago so this was my first big shiny haul. Makes me wonder why I bother hatching for shiny Pokémon in the main games hah.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I was only able to get 3 because of having to work and the very last one I got was actually pretty decent.

Years
Swablu was okay for me. Pouring rain during the event today so we had to stay home and settle for just incense. I got 5 (none in the first two hours oof) and had one from before, so 6 total. Content! Don't need 15 or anything.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm pretty much staying home for this one as long as I don't have to go to work...lol. I'm doing it for candy and see how many shinies I can get.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I got 5 shinies today including a shundo. I have 23 full odds shiny Swablu so didn't want too many boosted shinies. I did enough of the mega energy research tasks to get 200, only clicked on 184 total.

Back